Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging] - page 4. (Read 80447 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I will upload blockexplorer along gcc7 fixes for sources tomorrow, I'm already a bit tired. Anyways we need a good domain, I'm open to ideas. ( if you are really in a hurry I might be able to send you just now if you prompt me)

Thank you once again.

edit - h0g0f0g0, just tried to reach you but as I am a newbie I can't pm you just yet, going to rest.

It can wait, take a rest. Good job!
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I will upload blockexplorer along gcc7 fixes for sources tomorrow, I'm already a bit tired. Anyways we need a good domain, I'm open to ideas. ( if you are really in a hurry I might be able to send you just now if you prompt me)

Thank you once again.

edit - h0g0f0g0, just tried to reach you but as I am a newbie I can't pm you just yet, going to rest.
Is there a new src repo? I seem to have problems compiling the official wallet.
Useful information for investors :

Total supply incl. coins in deposit ~ 9.5 M

In deposit ~ 35 % of 9.5M ~ 3.325 M

Circulating supply ~ 6,175 M
Roadmap short-term:

Fix minor issues if found on core.
Lightwallet.
Mnemonics.
Support TTL ( on messages ) .
Eventual upgrade to newer block versions of cryptonote coins.
Mac OSX wallets

And a possible surprise for all of us!
Just finished making latest changes on the core so blockexplorer works fully. This includes especially percentage of coins in deposit. Meaning you will be able to see total circulating supply + coins in deposit = Total supply.
Feel free to follow our new twitter, https://twitter.com/bitcedi_team and join us on Telegram https://t.me/bitcediteam
I forgot to say latest changes also include gcc7 fixes so you will be able to compile under ubuntu 18 and latest linux based os's Smiley
A preview of the working explorer, https://imgur.com/a/HRcKR

Please leave your feedback on style if you wish me to change anything, as I said today explorer will be online max tomorrow.
News: I've made progress towards including new core changes so we could support latest blockexplorer's. This changes do not affect your clients, upgrading is optional at this point. Expect this to be released max tomorrow along explorer.

Thank you guys once again!
Activity: 87
this coin will be pumped very very soon.. i think this will be the biggest pump.. up to 2000 sat...  Wink
Curiosity : for those who didn't see, BXC registered a ~500k $ 24h ( 9 January)  volume on Cryptopia.co.nz
WINDOWS CLI X64 :  https://github.com/whiterabb1tt/bitcediexplorer/releases/download/bxcwallets/bitcediclix64.zip

WINDOWS GUI X64 : https://github.com/whiterabb1tt/bitcediexplorer/releases/download/bxcwallets/bitcediguibetax64.zip

CLI status is ok, messages and deposits on the gui ( beta) do work however self destruct time on messages won't and will prompt an error. Reset on the gui is disabled so if you wish to perform one you have to use the cli, more peers were added on both releases.

As I told you guys I had a ready version with zawy but I need dev cooperation as we agreed so we can start to perform all this changes, I'm reaching him right now so we have an instant way of talking and proceed to have a fully functional core ( in the sense of agreement), as I do not know yet which changes are planned I do not have much chance of modifying the core today, however as I told him and the community I'm open to work with him and you guys! ( notice zawy difficulty is not mandatory though) .

Keep in mind I never stop so expect more to come in the next days.
Just came to say that I'm in the process of changing the core so it supports latest cryptonote blockexplorer's, as I spoke with the dev, zawy will not be added without agreement between all parties ( I have a ready version with zawy though). As I said previously tomorrow everything will be ready and released.

Happy mining guys.
Activity: 438
anyone heard the latest rumors ? something exciting happening soon
What is the latest rumor?
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
anyone heard the latest rumors ? something exciting happening soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
i have been around for a while and investing in bitcedi has been my life changing one...i have been holding BXC  and i no intention of selling it anytime soon and this is because of how responsive and active it member and developers are..i get to be attended to even if i ask a stupid question about something that has nothing to do with the project.their scoopplay is coming up well and wallet is working well and my deposit keeps coming in handy and am so excited about this....guys dont say i didn't tell you this..in the short possible time if you have not invested in BXC you will regret it big time...dont be left behind.join the every growing community and do your research and buy some bitcedi today and get to watch as they demonstrate the new scoopplay.A weeding event live on scoopply....
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Within 3 days I will release everything I promised, I'm also willing to cooperate with previous dev as we spoke.

I have had this coin for a long time now. I was always hoping this would get completed, or, just ran smoothly because someone cared to do it.

I do the updates on Cryptopia's Coin Info page. If there's anything that changes, PM me with anything you need me to update.

-Sigma (Topia mod)

GL
Within 3 days I will release everything I promised, I'm also willing to cooperate with previous dev as we spoke.
What's going on with BXC?
New dev? New code? New exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: