Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BZX POS/MN] Buzzex Exchange Utility Coin - Up To 100% Discount + Dividends - page 6. (Read 23234 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

That's a hefty number of masternodes for this project. It means the network of this is very active. But I'm wondering where is this Buzzex Exchange based? I was looking in FAQ section but to no avail. Where they are legally based? Because if you want to use their platform, you need to submit your ID photo with your selfie. So I want to know if they are a legit exchange before submitting such doc in the future.

Buzzex is a trademark of ADZbuzz Ltd. The registered address is
Fore Street Avenue 1, EC2Y 9DT, London, United Kingdom.

Additional info. ADZbuzz is operating since more than 2 years
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The project itself is quite young, but already shows good results! Only I do not quite understand who the potential consumer Buzzex, and also want to know whether the contract with large investors?

The main focus is, of course, traders as they are able to trade with up to 100% discount on trading fees by just holding BZX in their Buzzex Exchange wallet.
But Buzzex will attract investors too as by holding at least 20 000 BZX inside Buzzex will qualify for daily dividends and weekly ACT airdrops. Plus there is also an option to activate masternodes which many people are doing at the moment. There are already over 500 active masternodes supporting the blockchain.

That's a hefty number of masternodes for this project. It means the network of this is very active. But I'm wondering where is this Buzzex Exchange based? I was looking in FAQ section but to no avail. Where they are legally based? Because if you want to use their platform, you need to submit your ID photo with your selfie. So I want to know if they are a legit exchange before submitting such doc in the future.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The project itself is quite young, but already shows good results! Only I do not quite understand who the potential consumer Buzzex, and also want to know whether the contract with large investors?

The main focus is, of course, traders as they are able to trade with up to 100% discount on trading fees by just holding BZX in their Buzzex Exchange wallet.
But Buzzex will attract investors too as by holding at least 20 000 BZX inside Buzzex will qualify for daily dividends and weekly ACT airdrops. Plus there is also an option to activate masternodes which many people are doing at the moment. There are already over 500 active masternodes supporting the blockchain.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Activity: 11
Amazing. Means soon we will see first trade on Buzzex Exchange.
Exciting news!

Private Beta Testing of the Buzzex Exchange will start on November 23rd.
https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360012308
Weekly Update nr9 (16.11.2018)
https://youtu.be/AR9qjJfWInE

Topics in the video

- Buzzex prelaunch fifth week
- The problem with the blockchain
- Development process
 --- Buzzex Beta Testing
 --- Info About Coin Developer Program
 --- Buzzex Blog
 --- New Project/Marketing Manager
- Suggestions and FAQ

How will we vote for new coins, how will the exchange be launched?

Will it depend on my BZX? As for cryptopia, we will have to pay BZX coins and if so, what will be the value of one vote?

It is very fascinating to be part of this great project  Smiley

If I understood your question correctly, this information (taken directly from Buzzex Whitepaper) should answer you:

--> People holding 20.000+ BZX in their wallet on Buzzex exchange will have voting power (will be able to vote for coins to be listed).

You'll get every single BZX for voting back to your wallet once the coin gets listed (meaning that you will not have to pay for vote).
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
How will we vote for new coins, how will the exchange be launched?

Will it depend on my BZX? As for cryptopia, we will have to pay BZX coins and if so, what will be the value of one vote?

It is very fascinating to be part of this great project  Smiley

What a generous bounty!
I filled up my steps in order to get my free 100 BUZZEX later.
Thanks.

If it's not a secret, how much is in dollars?
The idea itself is very good, additional plus to this market, like projects with masternodes that give dividends for ownership. But I would like to expect what profits we can get by joining to this race in percent.

Hello Spooknow,
you can get 100BZX for joining the exchange, an additional 100BZX for completing KYC and additional 500BZX for voting for a coin to be listed on exchange. (*You must be KYC-ed and BZX is released once exchange is live.)
Ofcourse there are other possible earnings of BZX by completing various bounty programs (Twitter/Facebook/Youtube...).

So now the answer to your question. The value of the coin is determined by market (people) once trading is live, but the trans-fee mining value is 0.13$ (so when mining period ends the price should start at 0.13$). Now you can do the calculation of the price depending on the amount of coins you have/you plan to have 😊
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
What a generous bounty!
I filled up my steps in order to get my free 100 BUZZEX later.
Thanks.

If it's not a secret, how much is in dollars?
The idea itself is very good, additional plus to this market, like projects with masternodes that give dividends for ownership. But I would like to expect what profits we can get by joining to this race in percent.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Currently, 469 MN working. There is a lot of interest in this project.
I personally hope that we can match the size of Binance. Why?
Because BUZZEX creates a wonderful and honest team that for three years delivers what it promises.
I also invited some of my friends and I recommend doing the same

Smiley

For this, it is necessary not only to have a team, but also funds that invest a lot of money in the creation. Binance is almost entirely owned by the funds and in order to compete with it a good team may simply not be enough for this mission.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Currently, 469 MN working. There is a lot of interest in this project.
I personally hope that we can match the size of Binance. Why?
Because BUZZEX creates a wonderful and honest team that for three years delivers what it promises.
I also invited some of my friends and I recommend doing the same

Smiley
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Its good roadmap in this exchanger i hope there will be bounty next week so we can expose of your project

The bounties have already started. Here's the thread about how to qualify for bounties: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-buzzex-trade-at-up-to-100-discount-and-also-earn-in-revenue-5048062
Activity: 219
Merit: 20
This is a project that aims to bring many benefits to Buzzex coin owners. If I understand correctly, the Buzzex penny will give passive income to the Buzzex owner?

Yes. That's right. For instance if you hold any amount of Buzzex coin in your offline wallet you earn dividends just for Staking cause Buzzex utilizes POS (Proof of Stake) algorithm. And furthemore if you hold 20K+ BZX in your Buzzex exchange account, you again earn daily dividends weekly airdrops.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
This is a project that aims to bring many benefits to Buzzex coin owners. If I understand correctly, the Buzzex penny will give passive income to the Buzzex owner?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Its good roadmap in this exchanger i hope there will be bounty next week so we can expose of your project
Activity: 7
Okay, I saw the team members already. But, couldn't see in what section of your wp, you stated the company location. By the way, is your exchange legally registered? Saw a lot of the team members come from the Philippines, I know very few exchanges that are registered by their Central Bank. Are your legal docs in place already? Hard to trust unregistered exchanges as they are heading to be scammers.

As it is stated in the Buzzex whitepaper https://buzzex.io/Buzzex-Whitepaper.pdf Buzzex is a partner site  of Adzbuzz.com

So the main project started as Adzbuzz approx. 3 years back and it has been expanded to its new features and new Platforms in due course of time.

You can refer to this Ann thread of Adzbuzz here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-adz-adzcoinadzbuzz-1590365

Meet The Team: https://adzcoin.org/
Company Location:  ADZbuzz.com is a property of ADZbuzz Ltd. — A company located at FORE STREET AVENUE 1, LONDON, EC2Y 9DT and with Company Number 10421850.

For more info send your querries to Adzbuzz support: https://help.adzbuzz.com/
Or to Buzzex Support: https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Great project - I've been with guys for 3 years.

They always deliver what they promised and now is the best time to join this great project.

Smiley

If the team has been working for more than 3 years, can you tell us what projects have already been implemented? Where can I learn more about the team and its achievements? I would be happy to participate in the bounty-campaign if it is launched.

Here's a video of our team's teambuilding event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujjzY0D2zI

Also here is the link to the bounty and airdrop campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-buzzex-trade-at-up-to-100-discount-and-also-earn-in-revenue-5048062

They should put their profile links on their website as well as whitepaper. The video says nothing of them. But at least, we saw their faces. And where they are located? Where is this exchange registered? In what jurisdiction did they obtain their legal papers to operate an exchange?

They are in the team section of the homepage. Company location is also mentioned in the whitepaper, please read it. Smiley

Okay, I saw the team members already. But, couldn't see in what section of your wp, you stated the company location. By the way, is your exchange legally registered? Saw a lot of the team members come from the Philippines, I know very few exchanges that are registered by their Central Bank. Are your legal docs in place already? Hard to trust unregistered exchanges as they are heading to be scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: