Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 110. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks, done.  You could almost hear the system sigh with relief.

Does this need to be done regularly or should it clean up on a reboot?

the next wallet update has the debug spam suppressed.
So just hang tight for that. Been spending a lot of time on the game.
will the price recover?
I think it is never

Glad we can count on your oh so insightful thoughts..

Tell me what is going to be the next smash hit coin so I get rich, retire, and troll threads on BTC talk, like you have so
masterfully accomplished..

Coin2 will RISE AGAIN!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
will the price recover?
I think it is never
Activity: 68
Thanks, done.  You could almost hear the system sigh with relief.

Does this need to be done regularly or should it clean up on a reboot?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Nice price I bought @1500 fuck this

Ibought at 650-800. And yes, F*** this.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Nice price I bought @1500 fuck this
legendary
Newbie help please.

My disk has slowly been filling up and is now red lining.  I downloaded some software to analyse disk usage and found the culprit to be the Coin2.0 debug.log (56,132.0 mb).

Can this be reset/deleted/switched off to release the space used?

You can delete debug.log without warning! Only that file, others should stay intact.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Newbie help please.

My disk has slowly been filling up and is now red lining.  I downloaded some software to analyse disk usage and found the culprit to be the Coin2.0 debug.log (56,132.0 mb).

Just stop the program, delete the log file and restart the coin2 program.
Activity: 68
Newbie help please.

My disk has slowly been filling up and is now red lining.  I downloaded some software to analyse disk usage and found the culprit to be the Coin2.0 debug.log (56,132.0 mb).

legendary
I just woke up and saw the price. Sad, sad... will the price recover? Time will show
Activity: 126
Please, everybody, stop talking about who left or shit like that... We need to keep in mind that this thread is the place where futur investors come and read about the coin.  It need to be attractive, we need them to buy some coin 2.1. If we are always talking about negative stuff and nothing about the coin, the game, featured, postive... im not sure we will bring new people loll. This is my opinion...

Idiagree
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I found  42coin fever becomes a Official Board Member!
"42coin fever - Strategic adviser" Grin

I remembered that he always offers some advice to Coin2 board.
He is a enthusiastic guy.
I hope that he can take coin2 to a new level Smiley

Congratz 42!

Crabcakes all around!
Activity: 88
I found  42coin fever becomes a Official Board Member!
"42coin fever - Strategic adviser" Grin

I remembered that he always offers some advice to Coin2 board.
He is a enthusiastic guy.
I hope that he can take coin2 to a new level Smiley
legendary
Please, everybody, stop talking about who left or shit like that... We need to keep in mind that this thread is the place where futur investors come and read about the coin.  It need to be attractive, we need them to buy some coin 2.1. If we are always talking about negative stuff and nothing about the coin, the game, featured, postive... im not sure we will bring new people loll. This is my opinion...

Don't worry im burning some *steam* with the game.. just need to have patience.

I never doubt one second about you and the rest of the team, devs here are awesome and have nice original project. Thats why i hold more than 2.1 millions coins and wont sell before next year Smiley

2.1 mill. damn. I feel like part of the 99 percent with my small amount! lol!

legendary
Activity: 882
Please, everybody, stop talking about who left or shit like that... We need to keep in mind that this thread is the place where futur investors come and read about the coin.  It need to be attractive, we need them to buy some coin 2.1. If we are always talking about negative stuff and nothing about the coin, the game, featured, postive... im not sure we will bring new people loll. This is my opinion...

I never doubt one second about you and the rest of the team, devs here are awesome and have nice original project. Thats why i hold more than 2.1 millions coins and wont sell before next year Smiley
Please, everybody, stop talking about who left or shit like that... We need to keep in mind that this thread is the place where futur investors come and read about the coin.  It need to be attractive, we need them to buy some coin 2.1. If we are always talking about negative stuff and nothing about the coin, the game, featured, postive... im not sure we will bring new people loll. This is my opinion...

legendary
Also Vemmo left because he was under the assumption that he knew how the development on EVERYTHING should go. Plus he had
tons of these "Investors" that were somehow brought into the decision making process on the development of the coin.

Basically I had no idea who any of these investors were, and he would not give names besides 1 or 2 i think?

The last month or so has been a result of Venmo's landslide victory of his "investors" interests in keeping everything secret.
Didn't even want me to share updates on the game, no screenshots nothing...

Also we were planning on making a coin to support coin2s prices called "WaveCoin" a couple days later wow here it is.
SAME CATCH LINE... 
Venmo has gone on to another team trying to do the same thing coin2 is with the fps but ultimately it will fail cause thats
what happens with scandalous people... It will always catch up to them

I'm surprised to hear all of that. Venmo had said to me some time ago that I could help make some web graphics and illustrations for the new Chain of Conflict website, but then said there was a team of professional designers working on it, that the Chain of Conflict logo had already been re-designed and my assistance wasn't required. Was that accurate? I will offer to help one more time.

Send me a pm, I have something you can help me with if your interested, since webdesign seems to be your area.
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
That coin is in another language too. and does not have many comments.
Jump to: