Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 118. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
I'll put up 25k C2 if you can get him to do a review.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Contact him and ask him to put up an address to accept tips/donations. I'll throw a few thousand in to the hat to get his attention. I'm sure others would contribute too for the publicity it would bring.

Count me in too. I'm sure I can find a few C2 down the back of the sofa.
Activity: 535
Merit: 260
Well, here is the guy we need to do youtube!

FrankieOnPCin1080p http://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p 1.7 million subscribers! (facebook) https://twitter.com/FRANKIEonPC

I think I have said before, I WOULD LOVE for C2.1 to become the youtube game culture tipping currency and I think it can, it upsets me that I get such pleasure from watching these videos but can't reward the makers and I'm sure it much piss them off too.

Think about it for a second...........

youtube game bloggers asking for tips in c2.1

boom, headshot.

G.

Contact him and ask him to put up an address to accept tips/donations. I'll throw a few thousand in to the hat to get his attention. I'm sure others would contribute too for the publicity it would bring.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well, here is the guy we need to do youtube!

FrankieOnPCin1080p http://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p 1.7 million subscribers! (facebook) https://twitter.com/FRANKIEonPC

I think I have said before, I WOULD LOVE for C2.1 to become the youtube game culture tipping currency and I think it can, it upsets me that I get such pleasure from watching these videos but can't reward the makers and I'm sure it much piss them off too.

Think about it for a second...........

youtube game bloggers asking for tips in c2.1

boom, headshot.

G.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Yesss, just saw how good OP is reorganised and a new thread about game opened with those fruity screenshots.

Beta demo in two weeks is coming. I smell a tasty days soon...  Grin

finally some progress Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Yesss, just saw how good OP is reorganised and a new thread about game opened with those fruity screenshots.

Beta demo in two weeks is coming. I smell a tasty days soon...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
The POW Has Been Released from the chain gang!
Time to load up your C2.1  Don't Get Left Behind!

Activity: 126
Yeah but why bother? The chain is secure already

At least this one is with my support
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Anon is hot why not implement it? I bought in at 1k sat (250k) and if I look at the price now I dont kbow what to think...

Anon may be hot... but why choose that angle? It's just what everyone else is attempting
security is important for us....
Activity: 126
Anon is hot why not implement it? I bought in at 1k sat (250k) and if I look at the price now I dont kbow what to think...

Anon may be hot... but why choose that angle? It's just what everyone else is attempting
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
What about the fps game going on?
Activity: 603
Merit: 500

wow this game looks amazing!
you should really put some effort in promotion!
i'm going to spread it around, after this screenshots i truly believe this coin has incredible potential! good job!  Wink

Thank you for your positive comment and welcome on board !

We won't forget the promotion and it is going to follow. Smiley
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Wow I just found my new favorite name. I went to the coinpayment website to check it out.  www.coinpayments.net and saw theCEO's name; Alexander Alexandrovich Alexandrov. Full name..... I feel so cheated now.

Seriously though we need everyone to contact them to get C2 as a form of payment. It is a step in the direction of legitimacy.

Yes, it's a very nice name Smiley. Such imagination !!!

Public voting will open on July 4th and Coin2 is already listed there. It will be the third round of vote for Coin2.

Normally, CoinPayment.net selects the 4th or 5th ranked coins and a joker coin.

It should be a major step for Coin2 to be accepted there and the next one would be to approach affiliated merchants to accept Coin2, because they are free to include new coins.

CoinPayment.net has been sold recently because the previous owner hasn't the money to get required licences and to extend his business.

That is why I consider that it is about a big opportunity for Coin2 right now.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

wow this game looks amazing!
you should really put some effort in promotion!
i'm going to spread it around, after this screenshots i truly believe this coin has incredible potential! good job!  Wink
Activity: 210
Why couldn't his parents just have simplified things and named him Alex. Just one name like a Brazilian football player. I agree it is a great name though.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Wow I just found my new favorite name. I went to the coinpayment website to check it out.  www.coinpayments.net and saw theCEO's name; Alexander Alexandrovich Alexandrov. Full name..... I feel so cheated now.

Seriously though we need everyone to contact them to get C2 as a form of payment. It is a step in the direction of legitimacy.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
@gts....I dont know if your genious or crazy. Either way after reading your theory on POS 2.0 im rethinking the meaning of life. Its gonna be a great day.......im gonna down a crab cake or 2 today just to feed my soul..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Ok I managed to get some more pics from Kalisto. I've thrown a blog together for now that I'll be updating with news, the odd tongue in cheek article and bits and bobs of info as I get it.

It's an unofficial news/fanboy site and I'll post stuff on there as often as I can. Don't take it too seriously. It's nothing to do with the team and there won't be any bells and whistles. Just the odd article here and there and regular updates.

http://www.coin2news.com/

Great incentive.Thank you!
Now everyone, who finds the blog, can see how good looking will be the game, and will get regular information updates, hopefully.
Jump to: