Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 237. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

And to Glen! STFU! I'm not a female! LMAO!

All I know is that KingArbin admitted he asked you for your number. The plot thickens lol

what the fuck, i asked him for one of the girls numbers, =P

dont go dragging me in the shit, lol

lol

I'm on the look out for some redheads Smiley hope you guys like redheads! they firecrackers!
legendary
Merit: 1000

All I know is that KingArbin admitted he asked you for your number. The plot thickens lol

what the fuck, i asked him for one of the girls numbers, =P

dont go dragging me in the shit, lol
Activity: 535
Merit: 260

legendary
Merit: 1001
Zyronx ~ If you live near a military base ... go to goodwill store for camo. And tell Norma I said HEY !  Kiss

I think your ads are GREAT !

thanks, I need the money first though. I know a couple girls with fashion making skills. maybe if I can get the material they can make some sexy outfits.

its funny how there is a vocal minority that are feminist on here. never thought I would hear this coming from guys. unless they are girls and i misread their screen names.  So far a few from the C2 board loves woman in the ads. nothing hotter then girls with guns. I played tomb raider because Lara Croft was in those ads and as the main character. I watch the Resident Evil Movies because Alice is kicking ass as the main character. and those movie are not everyones favorite yet i like them. and they use her as the selling point.  Go to ign.com right now. what do you see . Whats her face playing Mystic, and a hot blonde talking about GTA.  also not game related go check out the site followthecoin there is a cute asian girl talking about alternate currency. I watch that becuase I'm a straight male and I like getting information from a attractive woman. Sue me if you want if I know how to target the known demographic. you naysayers are the minority , Sex sells and its a given! LOL! Wink   I'm sorry if my quick ads have stirred your frustration. Better ads are coming! thanks for your idea again!

If its male members that are claiming you are being feminist then yeah its the whole standard thing that always happens with the "oh lets defend anything that even remotely looks like its a against women" "lets claim every single little thing feminist because i personally think it portrays women wrong"

it's usually subjective bullshit from someone who thinks they are fighting the good fight for feminists , when really equal rights for women doesn't require knight in shining amour complex's , it actually in itself defeats the purpose of women fighting for equality....a man trying to defend her constantly towards anything that might be considered "bad"

But anyways onto your photos, i wanna say first that i don't wanna sound like i am ripping apart what you have done, seriously you are among the top 1% of people who have actually done something instead of sat on their ass in their chair laptop on lap barking orders and opinions and suggestions and fuck all else. You are one of those very few who have gotten up and done something for the coin you believe in and that is incredible in itself. considering 99% of people here are armchair critiques , where the most strenuous activity they have to do all day is decide whether to make lunch or order take out. oh and type how they believe that such and such a coin would be worth 100+ million dollar market cap by now if they had only listened to what they said.

You actually have gone above and beyond what most supporters of this coin have done.

I think the main problem people are having is the way the pictures as a whole look, they are not Shooting/army/fps/war shots, they are just women posing with guns with a background shot. If it was more seamlessly put together i think there would be fewer feminist sympathisers if the shot looked more like the model was part of the shot and not just a sexy little add on.

Making the model the secondary focus would also help in this area. i don't know if that makes sense or not . but like if you had 2 scenes .

Tank firing off a round into the distance, Model standing posing in front of tank all sexy dressed and serious face pose.
or
Tank firing off into the distance, also you make out a beautiful woman climbing on top of the tank throwing a grenade into the top of the tank while under fire.

You don't want just a sexy woman, you want a sexy, powerful and courageous woman. Powerful female lead characters sell Movies, tv and games 

Now i understand that budget wise anything showing a tank is out of the question most likely, but as an example of how the model should be placed in the scene, not as the direct centre of attention blocking out what else is going on, but being part of that scene and playing a role in it.

Are the girls in your shoots actual models? or looking to maybe become models?

If so there is a psychological scientific* method that help with the expressions and facial features for when taking emotion specific shots. Model's are pretty stereotypical known as being "air heads" and pretty stupid, but their control of their faces to portray emotions are the best in the world, there are literally thousands of different facial expressions , each one saying one or many different things at once, even subtle combinations of many different emotions if the situation demands of it. Now usually these models have been practising these sorts of things for literally thousands if not tens of thousands of hours to hone their skills. Just like any art or activity , the master violinist has had literally tens and tens of thousands of hours playing that violin , it has become an extention of his body, a masterpiece painting isn't just done by some guy who picked up a paintbrush and thought "oh hey ill give this ago" these guys have literally dedicated most of their waking life doing that 1 thing honing and improving on that one thing until it is as natural as breathing.  

Now the reason i mention Micro expressions training is because instead of the thousands of hours that are required to become an expert in said field, reading thru a bit of micro expressions training will allow you to improve your skills and a much faster rate , so with only a week or so of learning and reading and trying in front of the mirror would give you a few months of training on its own.

i must mention that micro expressions training is primarily used in lie detection. which is subjective as to complete validity currently. (In the validity of detecting lies.)

but using it for the secondary reason is the main purpose for learning it, to understand each individual emotion, and which exact and specific muscle groups are used when feeling exact specific emotions. How to genuinely lie on camera how to pull off the perfect emotion that is required.

But yeah i think the main problem people are having is that in their view it looks like it is just selling sex at the moment. a sexy woman posing for the camera . Where as if the shot was of a woman in the midst of a battle scene or sniper lookout team and it is more "natural observer" looking instead of pose for camera looking. then i think you would have less crazy feminist sympathisers bitching and moaning.

while it may offend some users of a sensitive disposition what i have said about feminists, i would like to add i whole heartedly believe in equality of the sexes . and also equality for everyone for that matter. what i am not for is people subjectively seeing oppression against women in everything they look at. Mistaking their own personal opinion with that of the general population and thus labelling it how they see fit and trying to fight some imaginary cause they themselves have created, nor do i believe equality involves bringing people down to a lower level

Dude there teasers! I got others in the works. and it doesn't matter if there pro models. I know the images are a little simple. It because I'm working my ass off 5 to 6 days a week traveling and working on things. I threw those together for hype!  and it looks like its working to get people to discuss. and you are giving me ideas.

CS Student - BC Logo Guy
@Ximp you're sig says the BC logo guy. Does this mean your the BC logo designer?

Correct.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
@Ximp you're sig says the BC logo guy. Does this mean your the BC logo designer?

*edit: Swear down, if we were all in a room together I would Judo Chop you mintpal fan boys.
Activity: 185
Black coin got hacked and came back stronger.
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Being on an exchange like Mintpal is the stuff of most upcoming altcoins dreams and I think it will play an integral part in the coins future trading volumes. Being on a big exchange is invaluable publicity and the more big exchanges we can have on board the better

In this case it doesn't look like anyone loses anything from all this and from what I can see the Dev's have been very proactive in solving this crisis

I feel that things like this can only serve to help strength a coin if it doesn't kill it, and it also helps to benefit the entire crypto community in helping to advance itself by taking steps toward eliminating the potential for things like this to happen again

Really I don't see what all the negativity is about

1. The Dev's are obviously passionate about this coin

2. A hack occurred - which I personally would only blame the hacker for

3. The coin itself only serves to get stronger which is a big win for everyone

Yep, we should try to keep a good relationship with mintpal and other exchanges as they generally help more than they hurt. This false start of sorts is nasty to say the least, but there is a silver lining to the whole relaunch.

We can rebrand (New logo, theme, etc.)

We can plan better (Improved roadmap)

This will give us a chance for even better communication (this period of reflection)

Lastly, we now know there is an actual community behind the coin willing to do whatever is necessary to see it succeed.
Activity: 126
Being on an exchange like Mintpal is the stuff of most upcoming altcoins dreams and I think it will play an integral part in the coins future trading volumes. Being on a big exchange is invaluable publicity and the more big exchanges we can have on board the better

In this case it doesn't look like anyone loses anything from all this and from what I can see the Dev's have been very proactive in solving this crisis

I feel that things like this can only serve to help strength a coin if it doesn't kill it, and it also helps to benefit the entire crypto community in helping to advance itself by taking steps toward eliminating the potential for things like this to happen again

Really I don't see what all the negativity is about

1. The Dev's are obviously passionate about this coin

2. A hack occurred - which I personally would only blame the hacker for

3. The coin itself only serves to get stronger which is a big win for everyone
Activity: 367
There is no mintpal BTC loss, there are people who paid BTC for C2 that mintpal doesn't. Mintpal is just passing the buck onto their C2 accounts because they can't honour what they owe.

Crooks.

I agree. I've stopped dealing with Mintpal.
Activity: 210
There is no mintpal BTC loss, there are people who paid BTC for C2 that mintpal doesn't have. Mintpal is just passing the buck onto their C2 accounts because they can't honour what they owe.

Crooks.

*edit: Again much love to the dev team for trying to help people stitched up by mintpal.

*edit2: Anyone consider that MintPal just got straight hacked?
Activity: 133
What I took from the IRC meeting.

MintPal have 21,779,231 C2 owing to holders that they don't have.

They appear to be swallowing the BTC losses but I can't see that myself. This point wasn't really clarified.

Do you mean to say Mintpal is swallowing the BTC losses or the holders? MINTPAL WILL NEVER EAT THE LOSES, (In case that is what you meant). They only offered to donate some undefined amount of BTC to coin2 after they have been made whole by the devs and the holders. I thought it was all pretty clear. Hopefully I'm not the one misunderstanding everything. Mintpal wants us as a whole to pay the Mintpal holders coin2 balances. Otherwise I think it would have to deal with everyone individually asking for their BTC back on fake trades.

If they are forced to deal with the losses in some way, which may not even involve paying people back the bitcoin they spent on non-existant coin2, they will de-list coin2 forever.

As for the BTC donation to coin2 after the fact, I wouldn't expect much. They are offering us a spoon full of sugar to help us swallow a lot of bitter pills. They would do anything to get us to pay for this. I doubt they care one way or another if coin2 is re-listed or not. They are betting (probably rightly so) that we need them more than they need us at this stage. If they donated an at all substantial amount, I would be pleasantly surprised and impressed with Mintpal.

Crypto IS the wild west. This is the cost of a truly regulation free market. Mintpal like any other business will do whatever it can to keep from losing money as long as it's actions don't damage it's reputation to the point that it can no longer do business.

To me, it seems a bit unethical to hold the accounts frozen until we make it right for them, but it depends on how you look at it. I think those two issues should be separate. Lots of people including myself, gave Mintpal our BTC for coin2 which they did not deliver. That seems clearly like their responsibility and totally separate from whether they keep coin2 listed or not. That's my opinion, but I am biased since I am a holder on both Mintpal and Bter.

One could also look at it as an opportunity they are extending to coin2. After the hack happened they de-listed coin2 and never intended to put it back up. Only after talking to the devs did they decide to give us a chance to get re-listed if we only cover the loss.
No one could really blame them for de-listing a coin that lost them money in and of itself.

It's impossible to really know their entire thought process in this fiasco. Things are definitely not black and white.
Activity: 181

They appear to be swallowing the BTC losses but I can't see that myself. This point wasn't really clarified.

There will be a new coin with 63 million POS and 7 million POW. Nobody will lose a single coin.

Zyronx is a girl.

The changeover will happen some time next week.

The game is halfway to being finished.

If there will be 7M PoW coins, please implement X11 algorithm for it, it seems to be very popular lately  Wink
Activity: 924
Zyronx ~ If you live near a military base ... go to goodwill store for camo. And tell Norma I said HEY !  Kiss

I think your ads are GREAT !

thanks, I need the money first though. I know a couple girls with fashion making skills. maybe if I can get the material they can make some sexy outfits.

its funny how there is a vocal minority that are feminist on here. never thought I would hear this coming from guys. unless they are girls and i misread their screen names.  So far a few from the C2 board loves woman in the ads. nothing hotter then girls with guns. I played tomb raider because Lara Croft was in those ads and as the main character. I watch the Resident Evil Movies because Alice is kicking ass as the main character. and those movie are not everyones favorite yet i like them. and they use her as the selling point.  Go to ign.com right now. what do you see . Whats her face playing Mystic, and a hot blonde talking about GTA.  also not game related go check out the site followthecoin there is a cute asian girl talking about alternate currency. I watch that becuase I'm a straight male and I like getting information from a attractive woman. Sue me if you want if I know how to target the known demographic. you naysayers are the minority , Sex sells and its a given! LOL! Wink   I'm sorry if my quick ads have stirred your frustration. Better ads are coming! thanks for your idea again!

If its male members that are claiming you are being feminist then yeah its the whole standard thing that always happens with the "oh lets defend anything that even remotely looks like its a against women" "lets claim every single little thing feminist because i personally think it portrays women wrong"

it's usually subjective bullshit from someone who thinks they are fighting the good fight for feminists , when really equal rights for women doesn't require knight in shining amour complex's , it actually in itself defeats the purpose of women fighting for equality....a man trying to defend her constantly towards anything that might be considered "bad"

But anyways onto your photos, i wanna say first that i don't wanna sound like i am ripping apart what you have done, seriously you are among the top 1% of people who have actually done something instead of sat on their ass in their chair laptop on lap barking orders and opinions and suggestions and fuck all else. You are one of those very few who have gotten up and done something for the coin you believe in and that is incredible in itself. considering 99% of people here are armchair critiques , where the most strenuous activity they have to do all day is decide whether to make lunch or order take out. oh and type how they believe that such and such a coin would be worth 100+ million dollar market cap by now if they had only listened to what they said.

You actually have gone above and beyond what most supporters of this coin have done.

I think the main problem people are having is the way the pictures as a whole look, they are not Shooting/army/fps/war shots, they are just women posing with guns with a background shot. If it was more seamlessly put together i think there would be fewer feminist sympathisers if the shot looked more like the model was part of the shot and not just a sexy little add on.

Making the model the secondary focus would also help in this area. i don't know if that makes sense or not . but like if you had 2 scenes .

Tank firing off a round into the distance, Model standing posing in front of tank all sexy dressed and serious face pose.
or
Tank firing off into the distance, also you make out a beautiful woman climbing on top of the tank throwing a grenade into the top of the tank while under fire.

You don't want just a sexy woman, you want a sexy, powerful and courageous woman. Powerful female lead characters sell Movies, tv and games 

Now i understand that budget wise anything showing a tank is out of the question most likely, but as an example of how the model should be placed in the scene, not as the direct centre of attention blocking out what else is going on, but being part of that scene and playing a role in it.

Are the girls in your shoots actual models? or looking to maybe become models?

If so there is a psychological scientific* method that help with the expressions and facial features for when taking emotion specific shots. Model's are pretty stereotypical known as being "air heads" and pretty stupid, but their control of their faces to portray emotions are the best in the world, there are literally thousands of different facial expressions , each one saying one or many different things at once, even subtle combinations of many different emotions if the situation demands of it. Now usually these models have been practising these sorts of things for literally thousands if not tens of thousands of hours to hone their skills. Just like any art or activity , the master violinist has had literally tens and tens of thousands of hours playing that violin , it has become an extention of his body, a masterpiece painting isn't just done by some guy who picked up a paintbrush and thought "oh hey ill give this ago" these guys have literally dedicated most of their waking life doing that 1 thing honing and improving on that one thing until it is as natural as breathing.  

Now the reason i mention Micro expressions training is because instead of the thousands of hours that are required to become an expert in said field, reading thru a bit of micro expressions training will allow you to improve your skills and a much faster rate , so with only a week or so of learning and reading and trying in front of the mirror would give you a few months of training on its own.

i must mention that micro expressions training is primarily used in lie detection. which is subjective as to complete validity currently. (In the validity of detecting lies.)

but using it for the secondary reason is the main purpose for learning it, to understand each individual emotion, and which exact and specific muscle groups are used when feeling exact specific emotions. How to genuinely lie on camera how to pull off the perfect emotion that is required.

But yeah i think the main problem people are having is that in their view it looks like it is just selling sex at the moment. a sexy woman posing for the camera . Where as if the shot was of a woman in the midst of a battle scene or sniper lookout team and it is more "natural observer" looking instead of pose for camera looking. then i think you would have less crazy feminist sympathisers bitching and moaning.

while it may offend some users of a sensitive disposition what i have said about feminists, i would like to add i whole heartedly believe in equality of the sexes . and also equality for everyone for that matter. what i am not for is people subjectively seeing oppression against women in everything they look at. Mistaking their own personal opinion with that of the general population and thus labelling it how they see fit and trying to fight some imaginary cause they themselves have created, nor do i believe equality involves bringing people down to a lower level

legendary
Activity: 1330

There will be a new coin with 63 million POS and 7 million POW. Nobody will lose a single coin.

Zyronx is a girl.

the point is MINTPAL is short of 21 million, which will be handled by devs. (i don't know how. )

waiting for the announcement
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
what's going on in here? I've got 50k coins in my wallet, whats going to happen to those?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
On week has past.
I just want to know when the new version of wallect will  be finished?
Activity: 535
Merit: 260

Zyronx is a girl.

legendary
Activity: 1288
update on IRC meeting please
and I heard we should send ALL coins to an exchange for getting the new revised C2.0
but OP still reads otherwise (screenshots etc)

can there be an official statement on the OP ?
Could someone keep a brief summary of contents that was mentioned in IRC meeting?

Ok yes the exchanges will be fine but not until everyone is told to do so, dont want peoples coins getting lost or stuck, the meeting was just over what we should do, but we decided on a plan, and we have to get our total number of coins from the exchanges so we can prep them for the conversion, just sit tight

So, and what will be with my coins on Bter? The deposit is stuck and not credited to my account.

Edit: I already sent PM to joel previously, but got no response.
Your deposit will be unlock when Bter is going to make the coins exchange.

Bter is amazing! My balance is intact!

Thanks for that!

Jump to: