Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 286. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
People are actually selling under 400 sat?
Yes. We need more updates from the team tbh.
legendary
Activity: 1078
These charts will make more and more people scared and the "wait and see" policy from devteam is not really supporting them

All of those sells are being bought up by people.

I will explain all next week.

I am very limited in what I can say until then.

Until then I would suggest everyone buys at this level while they can.

So this is part of the plan? the actual dump?

Honeslty Idk wtf he is talking about for once, im in the dark on this too, lol.. my shits still all in my wallet.. check if you want CdbkFDpdrnRCjmsAAiwf4uJcRybFMLZmND.. you guys freak out too much.. everyone just calm down

Why would he say i will explain all next week? and your not aware of whats going on?

The only reason he would say those sells are being bought by people is because they are dumping some major c2s amounts to some people??

I seriously think there is an explanation due right now, you canot expect people to wait 1 week after stating something like that which is related to the market right now.

Hell no im not aware.. I would like to be
Come on Venmo out with it!  lol
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
People are actually selling under 400 sat?
legendary
An infinite wait, C2 is dead, leave it, you

Sorry were not moving fast enough for you troll..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Am I right that NC2 is frozen on Poloniex  Huh
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
These charts will make more and more people scared and the "wait and see" policy from devteam is not really supporting them

Honeslty Idk wtf he is talking about for once, im in the dark on this too, lol.. my shits still all in my wallet.. check if you want CdbkFDpdrnRCjmsAAiwf4uJcRybFMLZmND.. you guys freak out too much.. everyone just calm down

Why would he say i will explain all next week? and your not aware of whats going on?

The only reason he would say those sells are being bought by people is because they are dumping some major c2s amounts to some people??

I seriously think there is an explanation due right now, you canot expect people to wait 1 week after stating something like that which is related to the market right now.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
In the Beta C2 thread. I still got no answer after 4 days, thats not good. The twitter link on the first page isnt linking good also

Responded back to you, I just forgot that thread existed cause its kinda a bit old.. lol
Thanks for your response, but its still listed on this first page. Maybe update it? I will hold my coins Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
An infinite wait, C2 is dead, leave it, you
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1288
Against my own, I am starting to become a troll
legendary

Are we scammed by dev?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
C2 is what? Everyone is selling left? No value?
 Smiley
legendary
In the Beta C2 thread. I still got no answer after 4 days, thats not good. The twitter link on the first page isnt linking good also

Responded back to you, I just forgot that thread existed cause its kinda a bit old.. lol
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

legendary
Are we scammed? Just a question...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
i can hardly believe the price dumped that lowwww! so, should i buy some now and wait for a next pump? ppl are hesitating
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Tnx for the info, I will try to wait.
As you said, people are still buying..I also did and I am on 50% loss on my investment, and many people bought at much higher prices.
These people get nervous. I hope you and the devteam understand that, instead of calling them dumbfucks or not good investors.

I will hold....
legendary

Sorry, but we are tired waiting! I am not going to buy after such a post! It sounds like- we are selling, because we need to pay for job done... Next week, next month, next year.. WTF!!!

News/information now or price will decline! And that's not me selling, dumping. Crypto trading is based on news and hype!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Jump to: