Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 340. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Hey... do we have a name for the game yet? Last I saw, there was a flood of user inputs for the name getting shortlisted for a poll.

The voting for the naming of the FPS is going on over at Coin2talk.

You will need to register before you can vote.

http://www.coin2talk.com/coin2talk/index.php/polls/9-name-the-coin2-first-person-shooter
Activity: 578
Merit: 274
some big buys at bter today ....

Yeah I had a big nibble today too. If the price stays here I'll be buying more over the next few weeks
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hey... do we have a name for the game yet? Last I saw, there was a flood of user inputs for the name getting shortlisted for a poll.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

he he... I bought about 120k today Cheesy I know this game will take of suddenly one day. Multiplayer is as addictive as crypto and you combine them together and we have a winner here. Crossing my fingers on the game development end Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 814
Are there more than one FPS trailers available? Also I would be great to see some "live action footage" from the game!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Be sure to join the new Coin2Talk forum.

http://www.coin2talk.com/coin2talk/index.php/forum/index

The forum has more features than Bitcoin Talk does. Such as, being able to post YT videos and ebay listings.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
You need to wait 24 hours.

You do not need to leave it open.

The next time it is opened after 24 hours time you will see the difference.

It's already been over 24 hours that's why I'm confused.

But thanks for the help Smiley

it sometimes takes awhile.  it will come. Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

It's already been over 24 hours that's why I'm confused.

But thanks for the help Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

How do i stake coins? sorry for newbie question.
You just have to sync your computer wallet every days.

Your wallet will compute the stake when your coins are stored for more than 24 hours in your wallet.

Stake doesn't work when the wallet is locked and the unlock button is only active when the wallet is encrypted.

Do i have to leave the wallet opened? because it still says 0 stake for me... in the BC-qt it has a display telling you when your staking and how long it will take but i see nothing here that informs me of this or is there and I'm just not seeing it Lol

also my wallet isn't encrypted.
Ok I know its probly not technically ready as far as looks and a few functions, but do not forget before you make your way over, this thread on btctalk is still very important. but everyone can head on over to http://www.coin2talk.com

Please join people.

It is much easier for us to answer questions there.
legendary
Ok I know its probly not technically ready as far as looks and a few functions, but do not forget before you make your way over, this thread on btctalk is still very important. but everyone can head on over to http://www.coin2talk.com
Can anyone recommend the best way to buy C2 with fiat?

Whether this means the best way of getting cash onto an exchange or any other way. I'd be grateful for any quick advice as I'm looking to pile in at this low price. I'll be starting off with GBP or Euros. Whichever is easier to do.

You can also use www.bitcoin.de to buy Bitcoin with SEPA and transfer it to bter.com. It is a marketplace. All my bitcoins are from there, ok i´m german but there are also other people from different countrys.

I'm in Germany too. South West. Where are you from in Germany mate? You don't have to be specific. Just general area.

Also, are there any other people from Germany here?
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
You just have to sync your computer wallet every days.

Your wallet will compute the stake when your coins are stored for more than 24 hours in your wallet.

Stake doesn't work when the wallet is locked and the unlock button is only active when the wallet is encrypted.
Activity: 31
Stability in price is good.

Merchants will be more willing to accept Coin2 because of this.
Sounds reasonable.
Stability in price is good.

Merchants will be more willing to accept Coin2 because of this.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Cheers for the info. I've used localbitcoins.com. Hope the price remains this low for a bit.

awesome, get some now.

the price has been really stable the last week. its been holding strong around 500 to 600 sats.   

This will only go up in the coming weeks! Smiley 
Cheers for the info. I've used localbitcoins.com. Hope the price remains this low for a bit.
Jump to: