Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 377. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Shouldn't Hashcows show me an amount of coins in my balance after 5+ hours of mining though? It says 0.

It's a bit worrying for anyone who is new to these pools.

So far I have spent 3 days mining various pools for c2 and have 150c2 to show for it.

That comes no way near my electricity costs.

At current price it does not, but this is not the real value of this coin.

Everycoin is the same at start you mine it because you mine the value that the coin have in the futur.

Stop expecting instant result there is work on going to make this coin profitable in the long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I stopped mining as my balance didn't increase in 5+ hours.

Can't keep wasting electricity.

It says current round: Est. Unexchanged C2 8.44678492

That's all I see from 5 hours mining with around 600khs.

On my actual balance page it says 0 c2.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
you should be showing something by now.  i got about 0.67696909 of one c2 showing in my estimated.
 and I'm really wasting my time on this. I only got 7 kh. lol

Shouldn't Hashcows show me an amount of coins in my balance after 5+ hours of mining though? It says 0.

It's a bit worrying for anyone who is new to these pools.

So far I have spent 3 days mining various pools for c2 and have 150c2 to show for it.

That comes no way near my electricity costs.
 Quote author=EEEFA1 link=topic=483847.msg6312446#msg6312446 date=1398019910]
I have went to the new entertain coin, ETC, which will be traded on https://www.easecoin.com/ soon in China soon. Come to mine this good coin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/etc-entertain-coin-will-have-lots-of-entertainment-applications-567318
There are already 1312 registers on the game site http://www.xzfdcw.com
[/quote]
You should give everyone here some free coins or go somewhere else.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I have went to the new entertain coin, ETC, which will be traded on https://www.easecoin.com/ soon in China soon. Come to mine this good coin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/etc-entertain-coin-will-have-lots-of-entertainment-applications-567318
There are already 1312 registers on the game site http://www.xzfdcw.com/
legendary
I get hashcows now. interesting how that works.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Couple things re; hashcows

Payouts of c2 happen once daily, ~03:15 UTC

There's a fairly large backlog of coins the past 4-5 days, mostly due to original manual trading of WC and AC the past few days.  What this means is you may find that a lot of your mining time and earned coins from the first day aren't paid out that first day, but instead carry forward to the 2nd ect.  We are working through this backlog, but aren't just going to dump everything at market price.  As such, give it 2-3 days to start seeing full potential.  Once you've got some mining time, carry forward coins become mostly seamless as there is always some small amount from previous days coming in.  Today specifically, and to a lesser extent tomorrow (I suspect) will be the worst in terms of mining being carried forward.

Happy Mining.
I am going to initiate a new plan here in a bit..I'm working out the details now.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
As far as i knw procedure of multipool is something like this

1. mine profitable coin and wait it to mature
2. when matured send it to exchange and sell it..
3, you'll be payed when the coins are sold if it did not, you need to wait until the batch you have shared on it was sold.

and with C2 as payment...

after selling it for btc .. they will set a buy order for C2 and distribute it according to your shared hash

and mostly they will accumulate all your credits and gives payout once a day
legendary
Has anyone else received any coins from the hashcows pool?

I have been mining for hours and my balance on the site is 0.

Haven't received any payments either.

I don't like hash cows.  my miner keeps disconnecting from stratum all the time. only place I have ever had this issue with.

not sure if its worth the electricity cost if that is all you guys with better hash rates are getting.
Activity: 581
Merit: 274
I think it seems so low because a lot o fthe mined coins haven't matured yet. At least I hope that's why. I've been mining with one card all day and have just over 10 C2 (with only 0.5 exchanged)

I'll give it 24 hours just to see how it pans out
I have been mining for about 4 hours on the pool as well
venmo C2 Balance
Payout Address                                 Estimated Exchanged C2   Current C2 Balance
CazVQHNRovYaLP4eR5VLBbTd8vqZtAa3aU          0                              0
Current Round Stats for user venmo

Current Hashrate   Accepted Shares   Rejected Shares   Est. Unexchanged C2   Estimated Exchanged C2
384.0 Kh/s                       331             0                    1.78121878           0

That's all I see.

I went to my balance page and my balance is 0.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Actually i have

Code:
Current Round Stats for user Souldream
Current Hashrate Accepted Shares Rejected Shares Est. Unexchanged C2 Estimated Exchanged C2
         657.0 Kh/s                   172                     0            33.79320679                  0.80719281

I put only my 2 low cards, for testing.
Activity: 53
all your coins are lost. buy new cheap C2 on the exchange.

Lost...Huh I have spent 0.5 btc (175 euro) for buy this money  Angry

than send a screenshot to Joel511 and follow him introduction
Has anyone else received any coins from the hashcows pool?

I have been mining for hours and my balance on the site is 0.

Haven't received any payments either.
Hello i have 82000 old c2, but the wallet of the old c2 is not accepted of the new wallet software coin2.0...why???...The error is: Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect. HELP ME  Cry Cry

They are not lost. Message Joel511
Activity: 53
Hello i have 82000 old c2, but the wallet of the old c2 is not accepted of the new wallet software coin2.0...why???...The error is: Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect. HELP ME  Cry Cry

Jump to: