Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 403. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My guess is as a community, you all should flood their email asking where the hell your coins are, I have 927 there myself, I've informed joel of this new development, but since he is on wife duty, its up to the community, flood them saying you know good and well the devs have been in contact and you want your coin2!!

Hi KingArbinV

Could you post your chat record with Bter service in this thread. Let's see what happened actually.

As I knew, there is a lot of coins in Bter. If they are gonna scam us, we will stay together and fight for it!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
My guess is as a community, you all should flood their email asking where the hell your coins are, I have 927 there myself, I've informed joel of this new development, but since he is on wife duty, its up to the community, flood them saying you know good and well the devs have been in contact and you want your coin2!!

Done!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
legendary
Merit: 1001
what is wrong with this exchange!  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
what in the hell... they closed the chat on me... Anything they say of us not communicating with them from this point forward is a lie

what's going on? why they close the chat?  they will not open the trade any more? 
Activity: 814
Well I went ahead and gave them the go ahead, trading should begin there shortly, probly within the next hour or so.
Their customer service is nice, but surely they should have noticed bittrex and poloniex trading already.

Cheers! Such a good news!

But KingArbinV, their customer service promised that they would open the trade soon yesterday.

I am not sure this time whether they will follow their promise.

I asked how long and they said something that doesn't make me very happy, that they are afraid it will be awhile..

They are now making new coins with MY coins! Those coins should be minting already in my own wallet  Angry

Starts to look like that I will not trade there anymore! I should have transferred all coins to Bittrex!

legendary
what in the hell... they closed the chat on me... Anything they say of us not communicating with them from this point forward is a lie
legendary
Well I went ahead and gave them the go ahead, trading should begin there shortly, probly within the next hour or so.
Their customer service is nice, but surely they should have noticed bittrex and poloniex trading already.

But KingArbinV, their customer service promised that they would open the trade soon yesterday.

I asked how long and they said something that doesn't make me very happy, that they are afraid it will be awhile..
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin

legendary
not so nice... ima King dammit.. lol
Activity: 814
KINK ARBIN SAVES THE DAY !!!!!!!

Shocked

Kink Arbin Cheesy, not so nicely said!
Activity: 180
KINK  KING  ARBIN SAVES THE DAY !!!!!!!

Shocked

oOpss Roll Eyes Fixed it

legendary
Merit: 1001

Good to hear Smiley  Thanks for stepping it up. I hope that eases the tight sphincters! lol

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Great news, like you say shame they didnt notice poloniex and bittrex though
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Yes they are trying to reach someone as board members.

i do believe BTER is not good at communication. poor guys

I cannot believe they still do not manage to convert C2 into C2.0...

I can't wait for them I must say ....

They are saying they are waiting Joel to give them go ahead...

totally perplexed by retards.

does it have to be Joel himself??

Omg ... Smiley ok ... so we are waiting for Joel Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330

They are saying they are waiting Joel to give them go ahead...

totally perplexed by retards.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Jump to: