Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 443. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
wow. 10 pages on btt per day roughly.

i can't imagine how high will it go.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Ok all my coins are forwarded to Bittrex :-)

I keep forging to push transaction for community !
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
Hi guys,

I have some rented hash power from a friend for this purpose only (C2 exchange) where can I put it to work?
I also have my CPU doing solo mining but I can do more  Wink

Please advise!
Thanks!

Start mining solo with that hash power
Activity: 581
Merit: 274
Old wallet won't sync for me. Pool is down.

I have around 550 khs that I can throw at this but need a quick fix for cgminer as I'm running around looking after 2 kids under 3.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bter is ready.

It seems you already upgraded to new wallet.

That means all old coins must be swapped on bittrex or polo.

you are already new wallet! you can not swap old coins for who has coins in old wallet!

right?
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
legendary
For people who want to mine with their wallet + Cgminer

First you need to create a file .bat in the same folder as your windows wallet coin2.

Code:
coin2-qt.exe -printtoconsole -debug -listen -bind=127.0.0.1 -upnp -server -debug -printtoconsole -rpcuser=user -rpcpassword=userpwd -rpcport=14022 -rpcallowip=192.168.1.* -rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Change the -rpcallowip with the range of your IP , if your network is 192.168.0.xx change it by 192.168.0.*

Then launch your wallet by your fresh .bat file, once your wallet is ready and sync with the block chain, you can mine with your favorite "cgminer".

If you launch it locally ( localhost ) you can use this cmd line, warning the "-l k112x2,K112x2" this is used for GTx 660 ( 2 cards ), you can change it related for your card.

Code:
cudaminer.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:14022 -u user -p userpwd -t 2 -C1 -l K112x2,K112x2 -i 0,0

Second example, is launching a drone from a computer with a ATI amd card ( 7950 ) :

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://192.168.1.100:14022 -u user -p userpwd -I 20 --scan-time 1 --queue 4 --no-submit-stale

Do not forget to change the IP for http://192.168.1.100 , as this is the IP Adress used for the wallet launched with the .bat file.

Totally i do around 290 Khash by GTX 660TI and around 640 Khash with the AMD 7950.

Regards

Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Where can i buy this coin?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I have some rented hash power from a friend for this purpose only (C2 exchange) where can I put it to work?
I also have my CPU doing solo mining but I can do more  Wink

Please advise!
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I'm thinking throwing a computer together from my parts a little later. and seeing if i can get one going just for that. I got a lot of parts. doesn't take too long either. just wish i had a better gpu. all mine are old and are nvidea.
legendary
yep tried that and cpu too on solo. it goes to a error blue screen.

legendary
Stagnation is Death
i would help yet my computer crashes everytime i try to solo mine. not sure why. i can do it when its on a pool though.  

are you mining with a gpu?
legendary
i would help yet my computer crashes everytime i try to solo mine. not sure why. i can do it when its on a pool though.  

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

{
"blocks" : 35840,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.08423035,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 8,
"hashespersec" : 1183,
"networkhashps" : 4563918,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

I just have this and i am putting what i have
Lets help what we can, Let Coin2 Grow up andcreate a new history
legendary
Stagnation is Death
Ok i put more then 1 Mhash/sec, i do plenty block now.

I keep it mining, all my transactions are gone on network and seems all is going well  Grin

I get already 0.80 for transaction :-)

How many blocks have you done?

5-6 blocks until now, block are confirmed in my wallet , but not yet on Bittrex, block confirmation up to 10 but still pending.

At least my last 3000 coins transation is added on the pending list.

Please post your cudaminer config here so others can start solo if they dont know how to
legendary
Thanks everyone who is helping, you guys obviously care about C2 more than others. We could use everyones help, especially if you want your new C2.. no network hash means no old C2 transfer quickly.. I only have 14 ks/s and im doing my part!!

By the way. my transfer to bittrex was completed 7 hours ago, whats all you guys that are not helping's excuse???
legendary
Ok i put more then 1 Mhash/sec, i do plenty block now.

I keep it mining, all my transactions are gone on network and seems all is going well  Grin

I get already 0.80 for transaction :-)

How many blocks have you done?

5-6 blocks until now, block are confirmed in my wallet , but not yet on Bittrex, block confirmation up to 10 but still pending.

At least my last 3000 coins transation is added on the pending list.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Transfer all my coins to Bittrex, Waiting for the confirmation.
why network hash is slowly going down, guys put whatever you have until everyone's transactions completed.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
flying to the moon,solo mining
Jump to: