Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 454. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i want to buy some, PM with your price. i would like to buy at the current price, maybe 150 satoshi.

dude. are you kidding me???
This coin will easily stand above 2000 satoshi as soon as bug fixed.

take consideration of further development (multipools +FPS+???)

I would sell some for 800 sat each.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
My suggestions:

1. overhaul our sub reddits.  the current on seems a little bit shitty, and we shall try to expand our subscribers.(later i can contribute a little)

2. Website update, inclusive of our further projects in plan (multpools/FPS/?/?)

Thanks devs...
www.cd3d.app
i want to buy some, PM with your price. i would like to buy at the current price, maybe 150 satoshi.

dude. are you kidding me???
This coin will easily stand above 2000 satoshi as soon as bug fixed.

take consideration of further development (multipools +FPS+???)
Activity: 196
Activity: 210
If I post my wallet address and ask if the giveaway has ended will you give me free coins?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Alerts

I stumbled over this one:  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Alerts

> "Alerts are broadcast using the same TCP relay system as block and tx messages.
> They are not encoded in a special transaction."

Might be useful for informing people of the upcoming change
- apart from BTCT, FB, reddit, twitter, email of course.

> "Unlike block and tx relaying, alerts are sent at the start of every new connection
> for as long as the alert is in effect. This ensures that everyone receives the alert."

Some people perhaps open their C2 wallet only once per week (or month)
- so the alert message needs to have a long lifetime.

HTH :-)

EDIT: You can see it in action, when you switch on the infinitycoin wallet.
They are alerting everyone to upgrade to v1.8.7.

I'm poor. Please tip me here www.tiny.cc/drakointip for my ideas and my work
BTC[AUR][BC][C2][DGB][DOGE][EAC][LTC][MAX][MINT][NOBL][PRT][QRK][VTC]
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
who on earth is going to sell for 25 satoshies each? that would not be a wise idea. hold them, they will be 3000+ satoshies I'm very sure. maybe
even more.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Sorry I havent said anything lately.  I am working hard with Kalisto to get this done.  We are close.  A few small things to finish.  We are working as fast as possible.  Thank you.

Take the time it needs ! We are all with you !
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
I will buy coins from anyone that wants to sell for 0.0000 0025 BTC
just PM me
www.cd3d.app
Their working on it still. Thats about the only update I got for you besides I'm redesigning the logo.

better put off relaunch after 15th. China try to stagnate financial transaction against crypto

That's exactly you need to relaunch it before that date to have new coin2 set it foot print for Chinese crypto investors to diversify their portfolio.

Maybe i am wrong. but i am expecting our grand new coin2...

best coin..
Activity: 182
Their working on it still. Thats about the only update I got for you besides I'm redesigning the logo.

better put off relaunch after 15th. China try to stagnate financial transaction against crypto

That's exactly you need to relaunch it before that date to have new coin2 set it foot print for Chinese crypto investors to diversify their portfolio.
Activity: 196

yeah, totally agreed with delaying the re-launch for the new coin2
www.cd3d.app

legendary
no not yet, just started, lol
www.cd3d.app

any teaser and hint on the new logo?  curious. Wink
legendary
Activity: 182
www.cd3d.app
I consider myself a newbie in Crypto Currencies. Many things and terminology still in learning stage not to mention those jargons PoW PoS.
After Google and read on PoS, I think Coin2 is on the right track, nothing to worry about.

If anyone still feel insecure and want to get out, as mentioned before I'll buy everything you got. 1 C2 / BTC0.00000002 or 1 C2 / 0.02 Doge

so sell me at 0.00000020 statoshi.

Jump to: