Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 544. (Read 499724 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
We have voluntarily raised a 100,000 coin2 fund, and now running a sub-distribution of Coin2 on a chinese forum.

Thumbs up!

Can we see?
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
We have voluntarily raised a 100,000 coin2 fund, and now running a sub-distribution of Coin2 on a chinese forum.

Well done!
Activity: 509
Merit: 500

well done!would be more appreciate if you can post a link here Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
Stagnation is Death
still possible to get those coins ?

list a wallet address here,i have some for sharing:)

I would be happy to get some, but the mac wallet is not working for me.

Whats the problem with the wallet?
Activity: 672
Hey,  please keep voteing Grin
Activity: 98

I would be happy to get some, but the mac wallet is not working for me.
legendary
Stagnation is Death
People, vote on mintpal, i think only about 10 people are voting every hour. Those lazy people should feel some shame
Activity: 509

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

only with a buy order   Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi!
I am also very keen on bter and btc38, I think you are very much like the C network, but on this trading site, they want to see the prospects of this innovation and C2, and I hope that the authors were able to develop applications, but I will try to contact with them.
Activity: 190
Hi Zou!

I would recommend that your group should email or contact different crypto currency trading site like bter.com to add Coin2 in their exchange.
Activity: 111
Upstairs are the same person and I, my name is Zou Jianhui.You need what we do in China? How to do? And what do you recommend?

Thank you for promoting to China! If you could promote Coin2 to Bter.com and btc38.com? Thank you for your help!
Upstairs are the same person and I, my name is Zou Jianhui.You need what we do in China? How to do? And what do you recommend?
Activity: 190
Hello, friends! I come from China, and now we have started to promote the Chinese, and now in the domestic currency to send a platform to carry out activities during this time are doing C2 site in Chinese

This is a great news for C2.  Smiley
Hello, friends! I come from China, and now we have started to promote the Chinese, and now in the domestic currency to send a platform to carry out activities during this time are doing C2 site in Chinese
Activity: 13
Jump to: