Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 36. (Read 100134 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
As for now, in europe, we have the middle of the night, I dont think a lot people have seen the news about CageCoin being accepted on an exchange.
Plus, in fact we ARE already redesigning the Logo, this takes time.

Don't fall for the "worthless" trap. It's about us early miners now NOT to dump the coin, and instead to go around and DO THE MARKETING.
It's about US to spread the word and generate buyers interest. I will hold my coins, cause I see the facts. I do not ignore it being practically 0 value on CoinedUp, but that is a HUGE opportunity for those who didnt mine CageCoin early to get in now!
It can only go up. Me for myself, I will hold all my coins to sell them for a reasonable price. We are getting the result we promised you guys, not more not less. It's about us to make this a WIN now!

Have faith Cagers!

Great idea, I was chillin at a friends place today, and he was telling me a story of reddit, and he is not a miner, but an average guy. Lets make a subreddit for Cagecoin and spam it to pump this shit!

THere is already a subreddit, im going to try and moderate it and design it a little better if the guy lets me. The only problem is if this generates no buy order it will get pulled off coinedup in ahurry
Activity: 9
Don't forget to spam /g/ and /pol/, they love this coin shit.
Activity: 45
As for now, in europe, we have the middle of the night, I dont think a lot people have seen the news about CageCoin being accepted on an exchange.
Plus, in fact we ARE already redesigning the Logo, this takes time.

Don't fall for the "worthless" trap. It's about us early miners now NOT to dump the coin, and instead to go around and DO THE MARKETING.
It's about US to spread the word and generate buyers interest. I will hold my coins, cause I see the facts. I do not ignore it being practically 0 value on CoinedUp, but that is a HUGE opportunity for those who didnt mine CageCoin early to get in now!
It can only go up. Me for myself, I will hold all my coins to sell them for a reasonable price. We are getting the result we promised you guys, not more not less. It's about us to make this a WIN now!

Have faith Cagers!

Great idea, I was chillin at a friends place today, and he was telling me a story of reddit, and he is not a miner, but an average guy. Lets make a subreddit for Cagecoin and spam it to pump this shit!
True, but if no one is buying then it will get pulled from the market. Just look at DIME, its already being taken down.
Activity: 15
Guys, dont sell your coins now, specially for ridiculous prices... Hold for one or 2 weeks, so the coin will have some value... There's poeple selling by 0.00000001, DONT DO THAT....
If you want Cagecoin to be worth something you have to get the Redditors in on it like Dogecoin did.
There's no demand for CAGE: No community effort, no attempts to redesign the coin logo, no marketing attempts. Just a hard push by a few individuals to get it on an exchange (which has succeeded). The coin has no buy demand, just a lot of miners attempting to dump this for as high of a price as they can get their hands on (myself included). It makes a lot of sense that the moment the coin hits the exchange, it's true worthless value is revealed.

Also, to correct your statement that it can't go much lower, it could have 0 buy demand at all making it completely worthless. It's almost there already in fact.

Looks like the coin is already dead..ugh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There's no demand for CAGE: No community effort, no attempts to redesign the coin logo, no marketing attempts. Just a hard push by a few individuals to get it on an exchange (which has succeeded). The coin has no buy demand, just a lot of miners attempting to dump this for as high of a price as they can get their hands on (myself included). It makes a lot of sense that the moment the coin hits the exchange, it's true worthless value is revealed.

Also, to correct your statement that it can't go much lower, it could have 0 buy demand at all making it completely worthless. It's almost there already in fact.
Activity: 84
Wow, insane that people are dumping it so low - this is what happened to TIPs and it ruined the coin, they pulled it from BTC trading. Don't sell for under 0.0000001 or so!
It could fall to 0.00000001 LTC, genius.

Please, do me a favor, and hold your coins, so I can dump mine at a higher price.

If you want to dump yours now for the price of 0,00000002 btc per CageCoin, go ahead Cheesy

Buyer could not get in cheaper. Where should the coin fall more? to 0,00000001 ? haha Yeah, dump your coins for that please and ignore my advice.

I will be glad to see that Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Please, do me a favor, and hold your coins, so I can dump mine at a higher price.

You see, as promised Smiley Thanks to CoinedUp for implementing us!

Consider this:

Please, do yourself a favor, and hold your coins, as they will be worth a lot more, a week after the exchange launch.
Activity: 77
Retweet this message to get us on a Exchange ASAP Smiley:

@CoinedUp Please add CageCoin to your Exchange - www.cagecoin.com / http://bit.ly/1hpkGfm #cagecoin #coinedup

tweeted, can't retweet it until you tell us what user you tweeted it under
Activity: 20
Retweet this message to get us on a Exchange ASAP Smiley:

@CoinedUp Please add CageCoin to your Exchange - www.cagecoin.com / http://bit.ly/1hpkGfm #cagecoin #coinedup
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UPDATE: Windows Mobile Phone CAGEcoin App should hopefully be released before the end of the week!
Activity: 112
Selling 12 Million CAGE! PM me an offer if interested, lowballs will still be considered!
Activity: 20
Temporarily removed Valid-Error-Pool from thread so new miners can use the other pools Wink.
Activity: 84
Since nobody saw my post (it was in newbie forum), I'm reposting it here:

Valid-error pool currently has 70% of all hashrate on CageCoin (0.57 GH/s vs. 0.82 GH/s). At one point it was even 80%.

You can check pool hashrate here: http://cage2.valid-error.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Total hashrate can be seen in debug console inside cagecoin-qt with "getmininginfo" command.

That means that they are well beyond 51% required to control the network.

EDIT: some info on 51% attack: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/658/what-can-an-attacker-with-51-of-hash-power-do

I have suspended user reg, and asked for a reduction in hash power to the pool. Need others to open more pools to help even this out.

I'm on http://cage.n0nplusultra.net/ now - they're at 171 MH/s
Pages:
Jump to: