Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAM] Camcoin | X11 | PoW + PoS | NINJA | Paid Blogging/Photography! - page 8. (Read 26447 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
ninja launch? i missed it

I was surprised, no word from shadow either. His alert-bot must have malfunctioned.

it's not the first time that i miss something, i'm not a bot lmao, and i'm not using any scrypt for ninja, just my presence

this was not a good one anyway...

+1

the majority of hash rate is being rented from nicehash, x11 cloud mining are cheap as hell.

Copied coin and the OP didn't have the time to change it all...sloppy job to me.

Moving onto something better. Good luck guys don't loose too much and don't be bag holders.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dev forgot to change one of the icon sets in the wallet it seems that this is CScoin clone

Too much hurry to clone the coin Grin

But people never learn, it has 13gh so far, and i am sure it will hit exchange before pow ends, so owner and few around him will profit for sure
Activity: 770
Dev forgot to change one of the icon sets in the wallet it seems that this is CScoin clone

Too much hurry to clone the coin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

I was surprised, no word from shadow either. His alert-bot must have malfunctioned.

it's not the first time that i miss something, i'm not a bot lmao, and i'm not using any scrypt for ninja, just my presence

this was not a good one anyway...
jox
Activity: 681
CamCoin is a revolutionary crypto currency that combines the world of photography, art, webcams, and crypto currency. With CamCoin, users will be able to share, edit, and distribute photos taken with their cameras on the free market place internationally.

If this is true, if dev can make market place for photos, where people can sell an buy pictures for CAM coins, this can be interesting.   Grin
Dev let's make Photobay  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Dev are you here? It is always a red flag when dev is not active at launch...just a heads-up.
jox
Next ROXcoin?  Grin

Sure reminds of roxcoin, wouldn't be surprised if its the same dev.

No chance this is same dev, roxcoin dev had some ideas for his coin, this one has nothing

For me, Roxcoin reminds me Blackcoin. But maybe dev can show us, how plans he have for this coin. I'm photographer too, then i like this coin Cheesy
Next ROXcoin?  Grin

No chance this is same dev, roxcoin dev had some ideas for his coin, this one has nothing
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Camcoin Pool
http://cam.coin-miners.info/
IS UP!GO GO GO !

1.5% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://cam.coin-miners.info:3378

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

legendary

it's there some alert bot for ninja launched coins?

must be a bot that searches the alt forum for keywords like ninja, x11...etc

yup ,auto-searched than semi-auto getting the massive hash in the new coin, i call it a multi-fucking-new-coin-soloing farm

i wish ban em in the future

I laughed a little, I admit it.
Next ROXcoin?  Grin

Activity: 672

yup ,auto-searched then semi-auto getting the massive hash in the new coin, i call it a multi-fucking-new-coin-soloing farm

i wish ban em in the future
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 602

yeah http://cam.chickenstrips.net
Activity: 672

yup , http://ann.ymq123.com/DbLink.aspx

the chinese is playing their own shitcoin
jox

legendary

Not really, only 100 blocks mined so far
Pages:
Jump to: