Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAPTAIN BITCOIN] - VIDEO REWARDS PLATFORM + $1,000 DAILY BITCOIN RAFFLE - page 3. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Maybe make a discord server for the project, that would be really good.
 Smiley
Activity: 54
this project looks interesting but in this market there is a huge competition and I would like to understand how this project will work and how it is going to attract users.
in any case, the fact that they will reward users is just a great motivation for everyone and I will be happy to use this platform.
Activity: 27
this project looks interesting but in this market there is a huge competition and I would like to understand how this project will work and how it is going to attract users.
Activity: 48
as I understand this will be that the a similar on YouTube ? what do you offer for content creators ? where can I read more about this
Activity: 56
I do not really understand if you are not going to conduct sales rounds then how can I buy these tokens I will have to wait for the listing on the exchanges ?
Activity: 51
hi guys I do not really understand how it will work in practice. more precisely, I do not quite understand the economic model. Will advertisers have to buy tokens exchanges?
if I understand everything correctly, they will give part of the income of advertisers and distribute them among users
Activity: 49
hi guys I do not really understand how it will work in practice. more precisely, I do not quite understand the economic model. Will advertisers have to buy tokens exchanges?
brand new
Activity: 0
Congratulations on your publication on the forum!
Now you should start advertising your project to attract as many investors as possible!

We have developed a special offer for your project:
Bitcointalk Promotion + Reddit Promotion + Telegram Promotion + Medium Promotion + Twitter Promotion&Creating Content + Facebook Promotion&Creating content = 49 USD Daily!

We have already cooperated with 85 projects! 10 of them are already in the TOP500 CoinMarketCap. Do not miss the opportunity to reach the top!

The promotion is available for 48 hours. Then the price will increase triply.
Please write me in Telegram right now ➡️ @ico_boom (https://t.me/ico_boom)
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HOW IT WORKS

PROCESS IS SIMPLE -

1) Watch videos on the platform and answer the multiple choice question after each video
2) If you answer the question correctly you earn 'captain tokens'
3) Watch 2 minutes or more of videos daily to automatically enter the daily Bitcoin raffle
4) Hodl on to your Captain tokens
5) We use decentralised random number generator to generate numbers for our winners daily

DAILY BITCOIN GIVEAWAY

$1,000 in Bitcoin given away daily - to begin with, and as the number of users grow on our platform, we aim to increase this siginificantly

10 x $100 - Monday to Saturday
05 x $250 - Every Sunday
02 x $500 - Every 1st of the month
01 x $1,000 - End of every quarter

Note - on the days of the bigger draws there will be no smaller draws

HOW DO WE MAKE MONEY?!

WE CHARGE BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTO COMPANIES TO PUBLISH CONTENT ON OUR PLATFORM

www.captainbitcoin.io | t.me/capt_bitcoin

------------------

THERE IS NO TOKEN SALE PLANNED AT THIS POINT AND THERE IS NO CATCH

Pages:
Jump to: