Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 22. (Read 16105 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Fire fire fire
Seems like a nice project!!! good luck to the devs! i'm looking forward to the development of this prject!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Roadmap is very detailed thank you for the effort.

When will the ICO date will be announced?
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Yours help to companies to find their skilled or unskilled workers and provide them skill training in their respective fields to new workers. Ininterconnected platform and raise the quantity of jobs by providing a single unified decentralized system - this is a worthy goal for the project!
Activity: 43
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Very interesting project. I want to see more types of this project in the future
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
I hope this project will get success.It is look like great token
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
This is the first ever I heard career oriented blockchain, having the idea of secure, unified career screening inter-blockchain is amazing. Ease of work, it would be the first advantage, tech-savvy people will understand the career-oriented blockchain how useful this in the competitive real life blockchain application.
Good job CareerXon

/captain_blood
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
hope this project can run well. i have faith for this project. good luck
Activity: 42
In the long run, it is gonna be a succesful project. I'd be willing to help in any way I can.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
CareerXon, the first decentralized career oriented and skills is awesome idea. Good luck to the project
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
I just read the road map and it seems great. Thank you so much for this
Activity: 95
Activity: 15
Looks like nice project, all the best!!
Activity: 72
Improving your skills always important. this project will help a lot of people and community. looking forward to it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Interesting project with high-quality design theme, the website, and exciting road map. The project attracts attention and I think he has a great future!
Activity: 133
The main goal is to develop tools use in new technology..  this project sounds interesting.. we will surely support this project all the way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
So this project wants to remove unnessesary hassle to quickly fill gaps in the job market. Im all for that! This will create more efficiency.
Activity: 112
⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable
This project has a nice vision by creating a centralized platform connecting all the companies all over the world, training employee skils so it would be easy for the employer to hire some workers at their respective positions, also for the workers or applicants can find easily the jobs they wanted to and get hired.
I support your project because I think this kind of project is really needed here in my country for easy job lististing . Many people here are having a hard time looking for jobs that is suitable for their skills. Good job!
Pages:
Jump to: