Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 140. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Okay, if someone wants to send me a coin (one is sufficient) so I can test deposits and withdrawals, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: EySgUpNNm1zgohcf6NJ1ihkdkBgHGbYGXD

I will when I get home if someone doesn't before hand. Won't be for a few hours though
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
We have been digging into the new version and working on getting another exchange lined up. We check the forum daily but vanishing coins...... Well lots of people in these forums can answer that one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
Okay, if someone wants to send me a coin (one is sufficient) so I can test deposits and withdrawals, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: EySgUpNNm1zgohcf6NJ1ihkdkBgHGbYGXD
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Coins do not go missing now there are reasons you might think they did a small fork or reversal happens on every coin. Maybe rescan or redownload the blockchain but if they are not in the explorer then they did not exist. I have seen nothing so far with this coin that would be an issue. Its based on pretty solid code so any concerns with it you would have to have the same with NVC and PPC.

Be good if you could be around to answer this kind of thing pretty rapidly, it installs doubt for hours on end. This kind of FUD even if the person genuinely believes it is very damaging if not answered quickly.

Some of the best coins technically has lost out to shitclones time and time again due to devs not being around to answer questions quickly and drum up some community.
Dude, you have to spend more time here..
We will have a big exchange in the next few hours stay tuned.
Coins do not go missing now there are reasons you might think they did a small fork or reversal happens on every coin. Maybe rescan or redownload the blockchain but if they are not in the explorer then they did not exist. I have seen nothing so far with this coin that would be an issue. Its based on pretty solid code so any concerns with it you would have to have the same with NVC and PPC.
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Not that I know of.... I have mined from the start and everything with me has been fine

same here..

+1, my coin is safe too.
legendary
Yes for now, hopefully we will get a new exchange soon.

I see no rush for new Exchanges if problems with wallets/missing coins not discussed and fixed.

Also how is POS suppose to work for this coin?

Lack of response from Dev will only lower the confidence on this coin...

It's the weekend, some devs are tech people, probably having a day or two off. Anyone else had missing coins? my wallets are fine and i'm sending coins perfectly okay.

The dev should be more active though.
Not that I know of.... I have mined from the start and everything with me has been fine

same here..
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
Has anyone other than saltybrains had issues with coins vanishing? I am considering this one for Poloniex, but I need to know if this kind of issue is widespread or was just a fluke.

I see no rush for new Exchanges if problems with wallets/missing coins not discussed and fixed.

Also how is POS suppose to work for this coin?

Lack of response from Dev will only lower the confidence on this coin...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Are openex and freshmarket the only exchanges?
legendary
ok back to CASH now hunter coin went all wrong...
Activity: 112
How about cryptsy or other exchanges?

Guys 25000 sat is a good price to sell?
wait for cryptsy or any bigger exchange and sell it for 2-3-4 times more :DD
Activity: 616

No its a bad price, its been twice that price before we lost the exchange CASH/BTC which is up again. In the end of the day, ur choice Cheesy
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
if he updates the wallet... it will be announced properly i think man... like HUGE font in post 1  Wink
Jump to: