Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASO] Caso Coin - An Ace Up Your Sleeve - Did you feel Lucky? [MN/POS] - page 4. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
The coin distribution looks unhealthy, a sudden fall from 50 to less than 1? Price will fall down at that day as most master node owners will leave. Make some change. Which exchange are you targeting for listing next?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I really liked the idea, and I consider it a great project
copper member
Activity: 28
Bitcointalk and twitter bounties will be pay at the end of each day beginig from today dont miss the opportunity to get FREE CASO COINS each day!
copper member
I really liked the idea, and I consider it a great project - they are in a good mood.
Thanks, dont forget to follow us in discord and be part of the bounties
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
I really liked the idea, and I consider it a great project - they are in a good mood.
copper member
I prefer to trust this coin compare to those newbies launch icos,they have proven their worth in their main project Bitsend and I'm sure this one will also become a popular and usable cryptocurrency in the market,will follow this thread I hope there's also an airdrop.

We are expand our community and in a couple of days and airdrop will be announce in Discord, stay tuned
Activity: 84
I prefer to trust this coin compare to those newbies launch icos,they have proven their worth in their main project Bitsend and I'm sure this one will also become a popular and usable cryptocurrency in the market,will follow this thread I hope there's also an airdrop.
copper member
We invite to all the community to be part of the Twitter bounty all the details are in discord Bounties section, dont miss the opportunity to get FREE caso coin every day
copper member
Intresting having such low rewards to start Smiley
This one of the key aspects to avoid a big devaluation as much as possible  when the coin be listed on exchanges, We invite you to join us in discord and be part of our great community
copper member
good luck german reserved
Reserved for you please post your reservation in discord channel #translations section too and post the link when be ready there, thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Be part of our bounties! join us on discord to know the details

Caso coin is a new project and this will be a project that can develop well. We will monitor and wait for the next program.
Activity: 1
good luck german reserved
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Russian translation reserved

Reserved for you thanks
Will you have signature campaign to make CasoCoin more popular in the forum?
I think you should use parts of premined coins for promotions, including BTT signature campaign.
copper member
Russian translation reserved

Reserved for you thanks
Will you have signature campaign to make CasoCoin more popular in the forum?
I think you should use parts of premined coins for promotions, including BTT signature campaign.
We are considering some bounties options, we will announcement more in next days, we invite you to join to our discord channel and stay tuned  
copper member
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
copper member
Be part of our bounties! join us on discord to know the details
copper member
looks good  hope im in  good luck guys
Thank you, We invite you to join us in Discord, great things are coming!
Pages:
Jump to: