Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment - page 13. (Read 78632 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
WARNING:
https://www.onecryex.com is a scam.

I tried to transfer over 100 coins and they have not appeared in my account after 24 hours.

I've lost some coins there, too ;( onecryex is not a joke, it is a crass scam
Crap! I just realized I hadn't put Onecryex in the post as the SCAMMER. do not trade there. String him up by the nuts if you can find him... I'm spamming every thread I see so don't fret if you see this more than once. People like this should be stopped.

As you can see from blockchain.info, the wallet that was given to me when I opened the account 1JgA7uimo53btJEx3mPnwEf7UJTsfKRexu was used prior to and after I made my deposits. Yes deposits  plural Embarrassed I gave this thief my money twice. 2 deposits on the 18th of August. Both of which disappear into his wallets a few days later as they did for the other victims in the picture. 0.2806 is the most BTC I've had in one place at one time since I started playing with cryptos at the beginning of the year and it may not seem like much, but it did take some time to acquire through mining, faucets and modest trading.

If you follow this person's addresses from one wallet to the next where he keeps funneling BTC from wallet to wallet, you come to the end and wallets like this one with a few thousand BTC
14dUnpUh56Q79LKsZRie7kT8uW2Nt4Sk3Q and there are others, similarly that have hundreds and thousands in them, leading back to scam wallets.

This is the ip address and info linked to multiple fake exchange, scam addresses

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Thanks for your explanation.

Cassubian Detk Deposits are temporarily disabled due to security reasons. Network Hashrate is critically low. Deposits will be automatically enabled when Network Hashrate will rise. Please watch "status" page.

What's going on?

Status page says it's okay now. Problem is no one is mining this coin so the hash rate is incredibly low. Someone could take over the network when it is so low.
Activity: 95
multitool freak
Thanks for your explanation.

Cassubian Detk Deposits are temporarily disabled due to security reasons. Network Hashrate is critically low. Deposits will be automatically enabled when Network Hashrate will rise. Please watch "status" page.

What's going on?
@kryptographer
Does it take into account declared or actual (completed) sell/buy orders?

Volume is calculated when a trade is made.
multitool freak
Does it take into account declared or actual (completed) sell/buy orders?
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
"If trade volume of added coins is less than 1 BTC/week - we reserve our right to remove it. All BTC votes are taking into account after 1 confirmation."
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
@kryptographer
What is the condition of delisting?

I'd also like to know.

There is no condition but they want volume and continue to grow as an exchange. They delist about 10 coins every couple weeks that have no volume (usually they were just PnD scams anyway). This coin is legit so we should be good. Basically, we need to keep some volume going. At this point there is no need to worry. At these prices those buys are looking tasty though Smiley
multitool freak
What is the condition of delisting?

I'd also like to know.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Sweet! I am going to keep buying coins. I trust you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
I'm not sure, but I think that some tender market intervention could have been done. When I compare to the first week and to other coins, I can see a few things (on c-cex of course):

Dear people, give us a chance, please! Don't put sell orders @ 1000-2000 satoshis or so, because we'd have to waste a lot of money doing anything. And we don't want to waste them. You'll make a better business selling 10 CDT for 0.0001 BTC than for selling 100 CDT for 0.00001 BTC, because in the first case you receive the same amount of BTC and still own 90 CDT.

The mahogany purchase with CDT needs to be released soon otherwise this coin will be delisted from c-cex.

What is the condition of delisting? Lack of volume, I think? We have some waves of bigger volume and some waves of silence on the market. BTW: what is the minimal volume? I've heard that something like 0.1 BTC/week - is it true?

I'd like to present you the first place where the acacias will be planted:
The photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.259199467537366.1073741829.250099781780668
Planting time: October 2014
GPS: 51.941106, 16.785055
Google maps: https://www.google.pl/maps/place/51%C2%B056%2728.0%22N+16%C2%B047%2706.2%22E/@51.9411039,16.785055,3136m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0
The owner of the ground has this business nearby, too: http://agroturystykanawzgorzu.com/

The next place will be presented in the next days. Now, look at this place and the region, please. The region is really interesting from touristic point of view (French should know well the name Stanislas Leszczynski ou Leczinski, roi de Pologne, duc de Lorraine et de Bar).
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
The mahogany purchase with CDT needs to be released soon otherwise this coin will be delisted from c-cex.
k_d
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Ive been mining for weeks, im glad to see how the coin is coming. good work so far

I'm not sure, but I think that some tender market intervention could have been done. When I compare to the first week and to other coins, I can see a few things (on c-cex of course):
- after the first day there was a little crisis for some days, now since some other days it is gently rising
- the volume was really big in the first day, then it fell, and now is rising day by day (now it's located on 11th-12th place I think)
- the bids (number, price and volume) are rising
- the price is rising (the dev informed about it on twitter), there're some dumpers who want to sell the coins cheap, of course, but... despite them... look at the charts
- and comparing to other coins... do it yourself, please Smiley

Maybe it was the magic of free market, maybe it was simply what the dev promised.

I'm not a prophet, but a small miner. If I was an investor or speculator, not a miner, I would buy some now.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Ive been mining for weeks, im glad to see how the coin is coming. good work so far
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
I won so much there (lowering the multiplier) it's obscene and I feel guilty. Now I'm waiting for cash out.

Edit Cash out successful.

Congratulations sir! Well played Smiley
multitool freak
I won so much there (lowering the multiplier) it's obscene and I feel guilty. Now I'm waiting for cash out.

Edit Cash out successful.
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

After ripping of the whole bank and withdrawing all CDT I won (sorry the owner)
I can confirm the game is really fair and honest. Wink

While the man may know when to stop the bot plays until:

Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than 6.49935 DETK
Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than 3.49935 DETK
Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than 1.99935 DETK

You didn't actually 'rip the whole bank' but well played sir, congratulations Smiley

Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than 6.49935 DETK
Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than 3.49935 DETK
Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than 1.99935 DETK

If you earned more than you had put into the game, we can call it a profitable investment, not an exact gambling ROTFL
Activity: 442

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

While waiting for the trees trading, you can play a game Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: