Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CATc] Cataloniacoin · Conference soon thanks to a Google dev · SCRYPT-N - page 34. (Read 82032 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Good works devs!

You've tried, you share with us what you're doing and tomorrow but the main problem was the genesis block Sad tomorrow is going to be another day
And we're going to be here ready to mine!!

Wink

Do you sleep together or what? This is just a big fail!

No, I'm only saying that people always go to say the devs: fail! scam! ... but they share with us every moment what they're doing and this is important
Better late than ever. It's better to try and have a good launch than release without trying if finally works

See you tomorrow!  Wink

Not sure that it is always better late than ever. These guys (or guy -looks like a single guy, doesn't it?) have wasted a great opportunity. What about the effect on the reputation of future attempts to build a solid Catalan crypto-currency?

As regard of "It's better to try and have a good launch than release without trying if finally works" it's fist of April 2014, launching just another cryptocoin is not that hard any more....

I'm going to bed very sad.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good to hear this, hope tomorrow everything will be smooth.

Yes! & thanks for all your comprehension.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Good works devs!

You've tried, you share with us what you're doing and tomorrow but the main problem was the genesis block Sad tomorrow is going to be another day

Wink

No, I'm only saying that people always go to say the devs: fail! scam! ... but they share with us every moment what they're doing and this is important
Better late than ever. It's better to try and have a good launch than release without trying if finally works

See you tomorrow!  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good to hear this, hope tomorrow everything will be smooth.
Activity: 26
Good works devs!

Wink

We're one but we're not the same.
Activity: 13
Good works devs!

Wink

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Good works devs!

Wink
We want to test everything and have a fair launch because we're still finding genesis block!

So sorry of what happens but tomorrow we're going to have everything and It's going to be released at 21:00 GMT +2

Cheers
Activity: 21
I think you took the best decision. "Tomorrow (today) will be another day."
Plenty of time to find the genesis block, prepare the github with the source code, upload the wallets, and time for the pools to prepare.

See you tomorow, I'll be expectant and ready.

Good night!  Cool
bar
Activity: 14
Dev remember here's still people ready to start mining now!

We know... but genesis block doesn't appear, so launch is going to be tomorrow at 21:00GMT +2
ok see you tomorrow then
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I tell you, fail launch = no indipendece !!!
Activity: 56
So is that Monday night or Tuesday night?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
BUT COIN IS COING TO BE RELEASED TODAY · We promise, we deliver

FAIL

We know, but genesis block doesn't seem to appear

We know... but genesis block doesn't appear, so launch is going to be tomorrow at 21:00GMT +2
Activity: 84
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Our intention is to launch It today and the last thing that we need is the genesis block

Be patient, please... our work is to do this!
We've created the coin and now we want to release It!

Everything is ok, few minutes and everything is going to be alright

Like i already said, this today is now tomorrow Smiley. You have to find genesis block + wallets building + source upload + etc..... I would rather say few hours. I am out this game. I am not going to join this funny release anymore. This: wait it is almost done is funny, for me: childish.
[FINALLY, WE'RE GOING TO LAUNCH TOMORROW AT 21:00 GMT +2]

This decision is because we want to test everything and have a fair launch.
Activity: 56
Our intention is to launch It today and the last thing that we need is the genesis block

Be patient, please... our work is to do this!
We've created the coin and now we want to release It!

Everything is ok, few minutes and everything is going to be alright

It won't be up and running in few minutes. It will take much more.

There was a problem with KGW - you should just schedule the relaunch in 24h and not ask to wait another few minutes and another, and another.

Good night everyone and goodl luck!

I still hope that DEV will listen to some of us asking him to relaunch today @ 20:00 PM GMT+2. It would be perfect.

I dont have a problem with that either but on the other hand I could just solo mine all night :-)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: