Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CATc] Cataloniacoin · Conference soon thanks to a Google dev · SCRYPT-N - page 47. (Read 82032 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can someone tell me how to put more than one pool in bat file? :S I have done several bat files with different pools earlier. So how to put more pool in one bat file Roll Eyes

Of course!! Here you have an example!

timeout /t 25
vertminer -o stratum+tcp://yourpool -u user -p pass -o stratum+tcp://secondpool -u user -p pass --scrypt-vert --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1020 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 45-100 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-target 75 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --failover-only

As well, we have our official IRC Channel if you want to ask some questions!
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=officialcataloniacoin

Wink

PD:

Config file for the wallet

rpcuser = (what do you want)
rpcpassword= (what do you want)
deamon=1
server = 1
listen = 1
addnode = 83.63.222.42
addnode = 188.226.221.141
port = 9679
rpcport = (what you want)

Can I put more than 2 pool in same bat file?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
:oWhat is the breaking news about this coin? Where can I get it? I find that there are many people concern about this coin!!! My friend told me to pay attention to this.

Yes! This coin has lots of future intentions for a Cultural & good place like Catalonia!

See you in the launch!
 Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
 :oWhat is the breaking news about this coin? Where can I get it? I find that there are many people concern about this coin!!! My friend told me to pay attention to this.
Activity: 70
I'm so hyped!

We're all excited with the CataloniaCoin project!!
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Can someone tell me how to put more than one pool in bat file? :S I have done several bat files with different pools earlier. So how to put more pool in one bat file Roll Eyes

Of course!! Here you have an example!

timeout /t 25
vertminer -o stratum+tcp://yourpool -u user -p pass -o stratum+tcp://secondpool -u user -p pass --scrypt-vert --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1020 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 45-100 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-target 75 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --failover-only

As well, we have our official IRC Channel if you want to ask some questions!
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=officialcataloniacoin

Wink

PD:

Config file for the wallet

rpcuser = (what do you want)
rpcpassword= (what do you want)
deamon=1
server = 1
listen = 1
addnode = 83.63.222.42
addnode = 188.226.221.141
port = 9679
rpcport = (what you want)
legendary
Truth will out!
Look at what I've seen!!

CataloniaCoin is in one of the most important media channels of Catalunya!
http://www.vilaweb.cat/noticia/4182112/20140330/lauge-bitcoins-nacionals.html

Cheesy
I have failed pretty much every new launch because I seem to be just few minutes late every time! What does it really mean when you say "rigs are ready" ? Should I leave mu miner open and it starts hashing immediately after the pool is open?

No! Cheesy

Just be prepared at 10:55 because at 11:00 the devs are going to release the wallets and the pools are going to set up their "system" to able the people to mine!!
What you have to do is follow all the social networks of CataloniaCoin and this topic because they're going to post all the info.

When pools setup their system, you're going to be able to mine with vertminer and send your CATc to the wallet  Wink

See you!

So I have to start opening vertminer 5 minutes before launch? And if it doesn't start hashing, I close it and open it again? Cheesy

What pool is 100% live at the launch? I always choose the wrong pool....

Yes, but do it after 11:00 GMT +1 because all the pools have to setup It.
Open, if doesn't connect: open again, and again, and again since one works! Cheesy It's easy!!

Remember to put more than one pool in the .bat or conf Cheesy

Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
why gmt+2 ? aint catalonia gmt+1 ? Smiley

Because today, time changed and when we're at 19:00h for example, now It's 20:00h
yes makes sense stupid me! :p

Because today, time changed and when we're at 19:00h for example, now It's 20:00h
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is the launch at 23:00 GMT+1 or 23:00 GMT+2?
We entered daylight saving time this morning...

launch is in 3 hours 12 minutes

Then the launch is at 23:00 GMT+2, not GMT+1.

Please fix the the topic title, images and so on as it is misleading and could confuse people.

True!

Thanks a lot for sharing It with us! Cheesy
[LAUNCH AT 23:00 GMT +2]

Sure. Glad to help Smiley

Please fix the the topic title, images and so on as it is misleading and could confuse people.

True!

Thanks a lot for sharing It with us! Cheesy
[LAUNCH AT 23:00 GMT +2]
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Thanks franckuestein for giving support to other miners Cheesy

--

As well, here you have the IPO information in case you're interested:
IPO Information

The IPO 0.2%, it's divided in packs. 1 Btc invested already. 14910 CATc still available. For more info feel free to contact us.
If anybody feels to use an escrow service we can send u a list of established bitcointalk members that will be pleased to provide the service without charge.

IPO Packs:(MAX 500 COINS PERSON)

Total CoinsPrice
5002.2 BTC
200 1BTC

LAST COINS AVAILABLE! Lots of people believing in us!
legendary
Truth will out!
I have failed pretty much every new launch because I seem to be just few minutes late every time! What does it really mean when you say "rigs are ready" ? Should I leave mu miner open and it starts hashing immediately after the pool is open?

No! Cheesy

Just be prepared at 10:55 because at 11:00 the devs are going to release the wallets and the pools are going to set up their "system" to able the people to mine!!
What you have to do is follow all the social networks of CataloniaCoin and this topic because they're going to post all the info.

When pools setup their system, you're going to be able to mine with vertminer and send your CATc to the wallet  Wink

See you!

So I have to start opening vertminer 5 minutes before launch? And if it doesn't start hashing, I close it and open it again? Cheesy

Yes, but do it after 11:00 GMT +1 because all the pools have to setup It.
Open, if doesn't connect: open again, and again, and again since one works! Cheesy It's easy!!

Remember to put more than one pool in the .bat or conf Cheesy

No! Cheesy

See you!

legendary
Truth will out!

No! Cheesy

When pools setup their system, you're going to be able to mine with vertminer and send your CATc to the wallet  Wink

See you!

Pages:
Jump to: