Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CATc] Cataloniacoin · Conference soon thanks to a Google dev · SCRYPT-N - page 8. (Read 81991 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Will there be a Mac wallet soon?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
New website is now online!  Shocked

Have a look guys:
http://www.cataloniacoin.cat
also available in English: http://www.cataloniacoin.cat/index_en.html

--

Blog coming with amazing news, tutorials, images...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
I think that people from Catalonia are finally going to be independent from Spain so the situation that Catalonia is living is crucial and I'm mining CATc because in the future, in my country it can be a good alternative and I believe in the project

This is going to be huge!
Let's see your new blog tomorrow guys!
I've also mined some CATc that i have on a safest place & i'm not going to sell at current price  Wink

CataloniaCoin have an important future so keep calm and don't sell at low prices. Now it's time to buy!  Tongue

It will have the same future as other coins that claim to be national coins with more than half of them ending in hands outside that region Smiley

We respect your opinion and thanks for It1 But we're to continue working on our ideas and on our future.  Wink

--

Main thread updated and today you're going to have more interesting news  Cheesy

Ok , then how about you clear this:

Coins will be given away to Catalonia people that prove their identity with their national ID chip-card so that they can start using their cryptocurrency for their purchases and financial freedom.

Who can claim these coins:
People living in Catalonia or even people born there , cause they are catalonians , right?

Also the referendum was dismissed so...

There's no need to be independant to create a regional coin. And at the end of the day, if people really want to secede, they will cf: soviet union.

Correct, It's what verdun2003 said to you niothor, it's not necessary to be independent. Our purpose is to be an alternative for Catalonia, because as you know in all the governments there are people making money thanks to you... (independent or not  Smiley)
So our purpose is to be a clear alternative in our country.

Another political comment just to remind:
We're living in Catalonia and Spain wants to ban the "referendum" but people want to vote and we're living in democracy and there are alternatives like "plebiscite elections" or other ways.
But we aren't politics Smiley so this are other matters
Cheesy

Now I'm going to response your question:
Coins will be distributed among all the people born in Catalonia  Wink

Cheers!
Remember that probably tomorrow we're going to release our new website and blog
Activity: 308
I've also mined some CATc that i have on a safest place & i'm not going to sell at current price  Wink

CataloniaCoin have an important future so keep calm and don't sell at low prices. Now it's time to buy!  Tongue

It will have the same future as other coins that claim to be national coins with more than half of them ending in hands outside that region Smiley

We respect your opinion and thanks for It1 But we're to continue working on our ideas and on our future.  Wink

--

Main thread updated and today you're going to have more interesting news  Cheesy

Coins will be given away to Catalonia people that prove their identity with their national ID chip-card so that they can start using their cryptocurrency for their purchases and financial freedom.

People living in Catalonia or even people born there , cause they are catalonians , right?

There's no need to be independant to create a regional coin. And at the end of the day, if people really want to secede, they will cf: soviet union.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

--

I've also mined some CATc that i have on a safest place & i'm not going to sell at current price  Wink

CataloniaCoin have an important future so keep calm and don't sell at low prices. Now it's time to buy!  Tongue

We respect your opinion and thanks for It1 But we're to continue working on our ideas and on our future.  Wink

--

Main thread updated and today you're going to have more interesting news  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I've also mined some CATc that i have on a safest place & i'm not going to sell at current price  Wink

CataloniaCoin have an important future so keep calm and don't sell at low prices. Now it's time to buy!  Tongue

Some of you asked and here you have some previews of what's coming to our website  Wink

CATc is different from country coins because it is a weapon of Catalonia for independence from Spain. New country new coin  Cheesy

That's true. Being an alternative for the economical future is one of our intentions!  Cheesy

---

[NEWS]
New website & blog almost finished, coming in the next few hours  Wink

+1 Where are the links ? Let us see Smiley

Hi bacoinin!
On our launch, we've improved the website in order to prevent more DDoS attacks and now we're finishing everything and It's going to be available on Sunday because we're making some changes and improvements  Wink

As well, with our blog we're going to be able to post news, impressions... related with the coin and the community as well that we're doing on Twitter & Facebook

Cheers!  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
CATc is different from country coins because it is a weapon of Catalonia for independence from Spain. New country new coin  Cheesy

That's true. Being an alternative for the economical future is one of our intentions!  Cheesy

---

[NEWS]

+1 Where are the links ? Let us see Smiley
legendary
Truth will out!

---

[NEWS]

xfect! waiting for this webpage and blog!

Good option to post news... about the coin!  Cheesy

---

[NEWS]
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
CATc is different from country coins because it is a weapon of Catalonia for independence from Spain. New country new coin  Cheesy
legendary
Truth will out!

Activity: 420
Bayern
I'm looking to buy a lot of CataloniaCoin from miners/holders. The exchanges have very low volume  so im looking for a different way to buy. Please message me if interested. Thanks
Its better to the coin to keep this calm pace and growing step by step. Its a long way to the airdrop, for sure the dev team will prepare a good one, learning mistakes for other airdrops.

Well better drop them soon. As long there is no CATC -> FIAT exchange the coin slowly dies with btc.
Yes, as farreli said, the coin have an important future and we're learning for don't make mistakes on the airdrop

As well, Mikellev thanks a lot for your comprehension and for all your help! CATc project is working harder to gain some volume as you can see with our position and votes on Mintpal list, but we have to go step by step

Let's see!  Wink
Activity: 308
Its better to the coin to keep this calm pace and growing step by step. Its a long way to the airdrop, for sure the dev team will prepare a good one, learning mistakes for other airdrops.

Well better drop them soon. As long there is no CATC -> FIAT exchange the coin slowly dies with btc.
Pages:
Jump to: