Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCB] CryptoClub ★ ROUND P-32 ★ - page 15. (Read 142132 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 250
GIMPcoin & Birdcoin have been selected for the 16th Swap round (start after block# 684000). 32 currencies have been selected. Voting is over...

You can still vote for the next Swap round (S-16) until 2015-04-11 at 10:00 AM GMT. We're experiencing difficulties to sync Lizarde, CSCoin (we don't even have a wallet), NuClearCoin, Antarcticcoin and ShareCoin. If we don't succeed, these coins cannot be selected. Now you can add your node list in the form...

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc

But what will happend after?

Nobody is going to want to mine somthing they don`t know what`s going to happend with 

Please have a look to this thread, several webapps are under development
that's good, but we actually don't know what they are, how they work and will we need them?
But we know very well how much electricity costs to mine a coin. They remind us every month with piece of paper.
Think about it... why this coin has Total Network Hashrate of 10 MH/s. And it is 8-9 months old coin. Nothing developed until now.
No faith left.

Nobody is going to want to mine somthing they don`t know what`s going to happend with  

Please have a look to this thread, several webapps are under development
Activity: 221
Merit: 101

Hey

Are you planin to make a website or a forum for the coin?

Yes

And what is the plan when the swapping is finished?

We're far from it : you can keep swapping until the wallets are empty. And you can keep mining
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Hey

Yes, what is the plan when the swapping is finished?
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Hey

legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
You should put right info on OP. Some info are outdated. 4ex LazyCoins, and more
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Dragon Knight, which offers CryptoClub as a withdrawal option, is doing pretty well with over 200 players joining in a short period of time since launch. Drop on in and earn cryptos just for playing!
legendary
You can vote for OmniCoin

Ah no I don't want to swap my old OMC, was just curious if you collected old coins or not as the files are just wasting space on my hard drive right now and if you do then you are more than welcome to have them.
Greececoin & Ozziecoin have been selected for the 15th Swap round (start after block# 640800). Keep voting for the next Swap rounds...

Are you collecting old crypto coins to have or just destroying them? I have the original OmniCoin wallet and some coins from before they decided to remake it for no reason on my computer still.

You can vote for OmniCoin
1 GRCE = 3.125 CCB
1 OZC = 0.004 CCB

15th Swap round (S-15) has just started...Swap form
legendary
Greececoin & Ozziecoin have been selected for the 15th Swap round (start after block# 640800). Keep voting for the next Swap rounds...

Are you collecting old crypto coins to have or just destroying them? I have the original OmniCoin wallet and some coins from before they decided to remake it for no reason on my computer still.

legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Quebecoin & CryptoMETH have been selected for the 14th Swap round...

I'm afraid CryptoMeth is dead. No active connections = no chance to swap. Correct me if I'm wrong .

Nuclear is dead too... We tried to revive it moths ago.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Quebecoin & CryptoMETH have been selected for the 14th Swap round...

I'm afraid CryptoMeth is dead. No active connections = no chance to swap. Correct me if I'm wrong .
You can still vote for the next Swap round (S-15) until 2015-03-26 at 10:00 PM GMT. We're experiencing difficulties to sync Lizarde, CSCoin (we don't even have a wallet), NuClearCoin, Antarcticcoin and ShareCoin. If we don't succeed, these coins cannot be selected. Now you can add your node list in the form...

Are you still accepting Corgi?

Absolutely...Swap form
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Are you still accepting Corgi?
Pages:
Jump to: