Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCB] CryptoClub ★ ROUND P-32 ★ - page 37. (Read 142132 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
September 04, 2014, 03:19:05 AM
Dev,any news,updates?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 02:54:22 AM
Anybody else solo mining CCB?

im on pool..how many mhash you have and how many blocks do you find per day?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 03, 2014, 09:03:30 PM
Anybody else solo mining CCB?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
September 03, 2014, 07:54:31 PM
WTS @ 3 sat, waiting pm
Activity: 182
September 03, 2014, 11:02:22 AM
a new exchange will not need if there will be no buyers.. we need an exchange to find investors/buyers, not to dump.. we can have milions and milions of CCB, but without buyers that coins will be garbage..

EDIT: WTS, pm me
There are buyers ready on other bigger exchanges where they hold theirs BTC.
I will take my self for example, If i want to invest in a coin, i will buy some amount, but if it IS listed on BitTrex or Mintpal or cCex, i have no trust to other exchanges and i will not transfer my BTC to other exch.
So your post above does not makes sense.

There is something else... There are some people that are working just that: Selling and buying on exchanges, like brokers, but .... those people are not on some uknown exchanges, they exists, trade and invest just on those already mentioned stock markets.

it is exactly what i've said man..  Roll Eyes we dont need exchanges to dump.. we need exchange to find buyers.. we have to find "brokers" or others miners.. but to do so our community must grow.. this thread must grow.. searching buyers writing "WTS" it is not a stupid thing.. simply because make votes after votes on mentioned exchanges.. right?
the proof of what i am saying is that the only person that pm me for my "WTS" is not a miner of this coin and is not present on this thread..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
September 03, 2014, 10:58:04 AM
a new exchange will not need if there will be no buyers.. we need an exchange to find investors/buyers, not to dump.. we can have milions and milions of CCB, but without buyers that coins will be garbage..

EDIT: WTS, pm me
There are buyers ready on other bigger exchanges where they hold theirs BTC.
I will take my self for example, If i want to invest in a coin, i will buy some amount, but if it IS listed on BitTrex or Mintpal or cCex, i have no trust to other exchanges and i will not transfer my BTC to other exch.
So your post above does not makes sense.

There is something else... There are some people that are working just that: Selling and buying on exchanges, like brokers, but .... those people are not on some uknown exchanges, they exists, trade and invest just on those already mentioned stock markets.

September 03, 2014, 10:39:00 AM

EDIT: i dont dump.. i WTS 10.000.000 CCB at x8 actual BTC-market.org price, so @ 0.00000008 BTC each
Activity: 664
September 03, 2014, 05:29:22 AM
You can still vote for the first Swap round (S-1) until 2014-09-04 at 10:00 PM GMT...Google form
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
September 03, 2014, 04:39:43 AM
Dev,any news about ccb?
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
September 02, 2014, 05:49:52 PM
i have voted to a few exchanges, however, it is too early for exchange.
Adding exchange now will couse dumping, like someone here already wts. i am buying for 1 satoshi.

p.s.
Can someone help me to start syncing NuclearCoin wallet ? Thanks
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 02, 2014, 01:46:51 PM
Added to coins-e voting list https://www.coins-e.com/voting/
September 02, 2014, 09:23:05 AM
WTS CCB, pm me for offers
September 02, 2014, 08:58:34 AM
Hello !
when pow is finish ?

Block number ?

thx

P-2 will end at block# 36000 (then P-3 will start at block# 64801)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
September 02, 2014, 08:38:30 AM
Hello !
when pow is finish ?

Block number ?

thx
Activity: 128
September 02, 2014, 01:29:40 AM
I like ccb
September 01, 2014, 06:30:11 PM
great project dev
Activity: 140
September 01, 2014, 04:32:50 PM

We will make sure that syncing works before selecting a coin. We'll do our best to find nodes in your case. We are currently syncing PureCoin & Hobbitcoin

How does acquiring deadcoins help out the CCB project? What will you do with the deadcoins that you acquire?

It seems to me it would just take unsellable coins out of old wallets and trade them for something folks can then sell, which hurts both the swapper and the project.

But maybe you have some greater plan. Can you explain your economic model a little?

Far-sighted...

As explained in the first post, a way of reviving old communities. Also an alternate way of distributing when everyone doesn't have the same hash power, while recycling the electricity previously consumed

I am looking forward to seeing this idea succeed.  It is a ray of hope for gaining some value from what seems to be worthless.
September 01, 2014, 03:04:02 PM

We will make sure that syncing works before selecting a coin. We'll do our best to find nodes in your case. We are currently syncing PureCoin & Hobbitcoin

How does acquiring deadcoins help out the CCB project? What will you do with the deadcoins that you acquire?

It seems to me it would just take unsellable coins out of old wallets and trade them for something folks can then sell, which hurts both the swapper and the project.

But maybe you have some greater plan. Can you explain your economic model a little?

Far-sighted...

As explained in the first post, a way of reviving old communities. Also an alternate way of distributing when everyone doesn't have the same hash power, while recycling the electricity previously consumed
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 01, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
September 01, 2014, 12:13:56 PM
i like it too.
Pages:
Jump to: