Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCB] CryptoClub ★ ROUND P-32 ★ - page 49. (Read 142132 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 256
A few questions

- When does wallet go live?
- How will the swap round work?
    - What if people have more than 50 million of one coin?
- Is there progress on getting listed on an exchange (hopefully Mintpal, Bittrex, the big ones)?
    - Will it be available on launch?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Great, so there is progress, nice, watching...
Activity: 664
Premine (P-0) in progress...

{
"blocks" : 9926,
"currentblocksize" : 1196,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.03751335,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 10000000000000,
"netmhashps" : 2.44119119,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 1,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 3497629525,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 3497629525
},
"stakeinterest" : 5000000,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Watching this coin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
yes, all coin depends on you trust it or not.

And we won't be dumping it on exchanges (swap program, bounties/contests, competitions, surprises)
Which means that these coins don't remain ours

We have heard this many times and all of us no what happens when the coin gets listed on exchange. How are going to make all the bounties , contests etc transparent ? Are you going to post premine address publicly ?

This coin will never hit a exchange, people don't care about this scam.

We are in no hurry to hit exchanges. We have long term commitment. It's like any other coin : you trust or you don't. I see you don't Wink

And we won't be dumping it on exchanges (swap program, bounties/contests, competitions, surprises)

We have heard this many times and all of us no what happens when the coin gets listed on exchange. How are going to make all the bounties , contests etc transparent ? Are you going to post premine address publicly ?

I was trying to see the roadmap from the dev regardless of if it ever hits the exchange. Lets see what are the plans of the dev or just another pump n dump coin in the making.

This is a 95% premine coin, come on...

Did you already calculated how long it takes before miners will receive the same amount of coins as DEV? I already can tell you that it is more then 40 days....

Thanks for pointing this. We'll show others we're not scammers

Even swap transactions will be transparent

Exactly

Why do miners need to mine 50 DAYS!!! to get the same amount of coins as you!!!??? But no worries, nobody will care about your coin, so, in fact my question is not important.

No need to answer then Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Exactly

Why do miners need to mine 50 DAYS!!! to get the same amount of coins as you!!!??? But no worries, nobody will care about your coin, so, in fact my question is not important.

Exactly
legendary

I was trying to see the roadmap from the dev regardless of if it ever hits the exchange. Lets see what are the plans of the dev or just another pump n dump coin in the making.

This is a 95% premine coin, come on...

Did you already calculated how long it takes before miners will receive the same amount of coins as DEV? I already can tell you that it is more then 40 days....
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

legendary
OMG, this is the worst shitcoin that i ever saw in altcoin history. I really cannot believe it, the person that mine this one most be a full idiot.
good but the large premine kills it Sad
ye no permine is good ,  why need permine?

Swap program, bounties/contests, competitions...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
ye no permine is good ,  why need permine?

Less than 7% at the end of POW stage
Less than 3% when all coins will be in circulation

i am not seeing World of warcraft in it so i did vote for that one to be added please  Wink

Added
Pages:
Jump to: