Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CETH][CreaEther] CreaEther Cryptocurrency Products and Services - page 6. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
with a very good concept and has an experienced team I'm sure this project will easily to achieve his success.
there will be many who hope for this project to be successful, hopefully the team that has been trusted in this project will work well and passion so that later it can run smoothly and successfully for its future.
I thought about it don't hesitate, all teams will definitely always do the work which is the best for this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
with a very good concept and has an experienced team I'm sure this project will easily to achieve his success.
there will be many who hope for this project to be successful, hopefully the team that has been trusted in this project will work well and passion so that later it can run smoothly and successfully for its future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
so  how does CETH work exactly can we get a full explanation of how much it will cost to create a currency with gas price and everything will it just be 500 CETH for sure or how will it work?
Yes 500 CETH thats it + the gaz fee

ok hopefully the EIP 1167 happens but that is a good price look at the fuel token and the rocket software they are charging a lot more so people will use this one all over facebook and everything especially if the EIP 1167 happens
copper member
Activity: 101
so  how does CETH work exactly can we get a full explanation of how much it will cost to create a currency with gas price and everything will it just be 500 CETH for sure or how will it work?
Yes 500 CETH thats it + the gaz fee
From what i saw in the selling page, the amount of coin left is still much.
So how many is the total supply of this project?

Total Supply is 80 B

This will just be another token that will be pump and dump. With that supply, their price will decline so easily. Unless, the dev team will make this project so strong that users will think twice to sell these coins. But, creating such solid project is really hard as you have so many competitors here. Let's see how ceth will battle this competition..

lofl

you realize that this coin lets you create tokens right? the lower the price the better for you not worse for you lofl the price will go up with the amount of users not the amount of investors alone
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Total Supply is 80 B

This will just be another token that will be pump and dump. With that supply, their price will decline so easily. Unless, the dev team will make this project so strong that users will think twice to sell these coins. But, creating such solid project is really hard as you have so many competitors here. Let's see how ceth will battle this competition..
very interested in this
copper member

Total Supply is 80 B
copper member
this is creator token projects? i have some question
1. for the token wallet address, that is from us or from your project?
2. we can request for swap token?
3. we can request to lock/freez token transaction?
4. we can order for the tokens logo installation in the token wallet address?  
5. what is the amount of the cost for ordering a token?

thanks before
1.you need a ERC20 address to receive your Token
2.very soon
3.yes
4. Yes

https://ceth.store/ERC20/
ERC20 TOKEN 500 CETH
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
btw, if u need for indonesian translation or moderator in your telegram group, please pm me, thanks before
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
this is creator token projects? i have some question
1. for the token wallet address, that is from us or from your project?
2. we can request for swap token?
3. we can request to lock/freez token transaction?
4. we can order for the tokens logo installation in the token wallet address?  
5. what is the amount of the cost for ordering a token?

thanks before
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In the future, such projects will be in great demand. Today, Economics and technology are facing a great revolution. Therefore, I believe that this project has a chance of success.

I agree! Having an automated platform that can provide coins / cards and personal service products in line with human needs is essential. Creaether's continued innovation and strong technological innovation will meet the needs of the cryptographic market. Make Creaether grow better.
copper member
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
Hey guys, you you missed a letter on screen
https://ceth.store/ROADMAP/
"MULTI CHAIN PLATORM"
Maybe need write "MULTI CHAIN PLATFORM" Huh

Fixed now.

https://ceth.store/gallery_gen/d86de3b5763f7cb741b457034ad4bc8f_1200x423.png