Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 136. (Read 252874 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@coffecoin

please solve the issue with coinano. many of us have their coin stuck there without being able to withdraw
This requires you to contact coinano.windows wallet just a little BUG. But does not affect the transaction.so you go ask coinano

many have contacted him in his thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6611621

he doesn't seam to be willing to let us withdraw until the fix
This small BUG. We will fix, but currently normal trading. Coinano we will talk a good talk.see if you can return to your wallet Coffeecoin

the exchagne has lost my 600k coins, dev I think you should help me.... thanks so much..

Interesting.. and can we know how did you get 600K coffecoin?

buy....if you can buy, you will 6000 k  yes .. you can

mayby
Activity: 78
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
@coffecoin

please solve the issue with coinano. many of us have their coin stuck there without being able to withdraw
This requires you to contact coinano.windows wallet just a little BUG. But does not affect the transaction.so you go ask coinano

many have contacted him in his thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6611621

This small BUG. We will fix, but currently normal trading. Coinano we will talk a good talk.see if you can return to your wallet Coffeecoin

the exchagne has lost my 600k coins, dev I think you should help me.... thanks so much..

Interesting.. and can we know how did you get 600K coffecoin?
Activity: 70
@coffecoin

Activity: 112
@coffecoin

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Coffee lovers
don't dump!!! There are 100 m of coins, each coffee should be at least 400/500 sat
When distribution ends I recommend to start planning projects for coffee coin. Is there someone interested in? Let me know, I'm ready with a road map  Grin

REMEMBER: 1 COFFEE COIN = THE PRICE OF 1 COFFEE   
DON'T SELL FOR NOTHING

agree, i like coffeecoin, drink it everyday  Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I am going to update my signature after the sharecoin distribution. Embrace coffeecoin guys.
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
@coffecoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
@coffecoin

It looks like we have been scammed out of our coins by this stupid exchange. So sad  Cry
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Finally got my coffee wallet working:

Sign me up, Signature updated!

Thank you!
Activity: 84
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Coffee lovers
don't dump!!! There are 100 m of coins, each coffee should be at least 400/500 sat
When distribution ends I recommend to start planning projects for coffee coin. Is there someone interested in? Let me know, I'm ready with a road map  Grin

DON'T SELL FOR NOTHING

Yes a future roadmap by the stakeholders would be nice.
Count me in.
The dev has his plans too I believe.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Added signature too

Can't wait to get some coffeecoin!
Activity: 112
@coffecoin

Added signature. Sr. Member. Thank you!!

Lucky you  Angry
How can I become a Sr Member before the distro is over?  Roll Eyes
I wish I had more BTC to invest when I was asking you guys to stock up  Angry
I feel sorry for the guys who dumped CFC for 2satoshi @coinano yesterday
Activity: 150
Added to my sig as well cause I love coffee Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Coffee lovers

DON'T SELL FOR NOTHING
Activity: 191
Added signature too

Can't wait to get some coffeecoin!

Thanks in advance  Wink
Jump to: