Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGB] Cryptogenic Bullion Marketing Campaign Update (CCN) - page 2. (Read 7377 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Most popular city Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, is an interesting insight.
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Greetings!

Quick update, our Facebook page is about to hit 6300 likes.  And we continue to see nice clicks/impressions from our Google Adwords campaign.  Our Yahoo/Bing ad campaign is slow but progressing.  I'll give a more detailed update later this week with screen shots, etc.  Our overall monthly marketing budget now exceeds $2000.

In the meantime, I just want to explicitly say there is no congratulating going on at CB.  In fact, we feel the pressure rising to deliver and justify the price rise.  In the past week alone we have seen a few 'toy' coins sprout up and get accepted by scam exchanges (of the Chinese variety) represented by shady and avatar-only personalities.  I guess I now truly understand some of the frustration industry leaders like Coblee, SunnyKing, and Balthazar feel when seeing all these altcoins emerge out of nowhere.  Only continued marketing and development efforts will prove a coin's true worth.  Although the pressure rises, we accept the challenge.  We will not fail.

-Merc

Would just like to add comment to your statement Merc. That history wasn't written in a few weeks, and there are years ahead of us to make it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Thanks for all the hard work so far Merc!!  Grin
Greetings!

Quick update, our Facebook page is about to hit 6300 likes.  And we continue to see nice clicks/impressions from our Google Adwords campaign.  Our Yahoo/Bing ad campaign is slow but progressing.  I'll give a more detailed update later this week with screen shots, etc.  Our overall monthly marketing budget now exceeds $2000.

In the meantime, I just want to explicitly say there is no congratulating going on at CB.  In fact, we feel the pressure rising to deliver and justify the price rise.  In the past week alone we have seen a few 'toy' coins sprout up and get accepted by scam exchanges (of the Chinese variety) represented by shady and avatar-only personalities.  I guess I now truly understand some of the frustration industry leaders like Coblee, SunnyKing, and Balthazar feel when seeing all these altcoins emerge out of nowhere.  Only continued marketing and development efforts will prove a coin's true worth.  Although the pressure rises, we accept the challenge.  We will not fail.

-Merc

Congratu........Hmm is that Cliff Richard I hear in the background?...... Naa must be hearing things.

I would also like to give a special thanks to the CB supporters and believers!

And to Cryptsy for being an awesome exchange for the altcoin industry.

I also want to thank CoinEx, Coins-e, and PhenixEx for supporting CGB trading.  This is very important for our industry.

-Merc

Thanks for the update Merc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I would also like to give a special thanks to the CB supporters and believers!

And to Cryptsy for being an awesome exchange for the altcoin industry.

I also want to thank CoinEx, Coins-e, and PhenixEx for supporting CGB trading.  This is very important for our industry.

-Merc
Greetings!

-Merc
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

When CCN is in the title then it is automatically posted on cryptocoinnews.com

Ha was waiting for someone to ask that question so I didn't sound stupid  Grin
Well asking a question is never stupid. Now if I had assumed that CCN meant "insertrandomword/s" without any knowledge, that would have sounded stupid.
Ty mercSuey.  Wink
I forgot to put (CCN) in the title of this thread.
CCN?

that was wrong link, it's this:  http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/
CCN?

CCN?

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
CCN?
0.01  Cry sold em all off at 0.031 for CB  Grin Tempting to tear up a couple of paper wallets though and have a bit play.
Woo-hoo! I forgot I had about 100 ltc, emphasis on had, lol.  Wink

lol very nice! Think I will check my account on btc-e maybe get lucky too.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Woo-hoo! I forgot I had about 100 ltc, emphasis on had, lol.  Wink
Wow another 5k dump WTF!?

price dropped just before a bought a little bit more  Grin

I'm surprised more miners don't hold onto their CGB. whatever.

Bitcoin taking a dip, CB along with it!?

Looks like LTC taking market share from BTC and alts. Just a run.

Ah yes, haven't looked at LTC all day, Time to grab some more cheap CB then  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

Looks like LTC taking market share from BTC and alts. Just a run.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

Pages:
Jump to: