Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 26. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Of course there might be a certain amount of risk involved, as in any other investment decisions.
Activity: 9
good project. Smiley
Activity: 120
I agree that p2p changes everything when it comes to taking a loan. But are you sure you can protect the lenders when it comes to getting their money back?
Activity: 147
I've seen that companies, especially the smaller ones, can't propelly stand for their ideas and prove their potential worth to a bank. So p2p is a good way to avoid that.
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I Love it, this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success! AIRDROP or or bounty program?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
What's the main main struggle for small and medium companies when they try to get a loan?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
WHo is the main competitor to this project , i think airdrop just finished the 31 January.
Activity: 175
I now that some people don't like taking a credit, especially with so many middlemen involved. But there might be a better way, and this way is Genie I believe!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
This project has good potential and will be successful in the future, and is in demand for investors!
This Genie project, in my opinion, looks promising. How is ICO and how much has been raised so far? I just want to express all the warmth and graditute I have towards the Crowd Genie creators. I'm absolutely looking forward to see how the project develops.
1,7 million USD has been raised so far.
I believe the team will do some PR to raise much more fund to support this project.
Activity: 122
Taking a loan from Genie maybe won't be much cheaper for small business, but it definitely will be easier! Sometimes it's very tricky to get a loan form a bank, even when you are totally able to pay it back.
Activity: 91
Hi! So now there's only a 3% referral, no matter how much you help to raise? I already miss that 5% during pre-ico
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This project has good potential and will be successful in the future, and is in demand for investors!
This Genie project, in my opinion, looks promising. How is ICO and how much has been raised so far? I just want to express all the warmth and graditute I have towards the Crowd Genie creators. I'm absolutely looking forward to see how the project develops.
Activity: 114
p2p finance solutions are on rise now, I'm sure your project will prosper!
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
the company is working on building a "digital passport", which checked the information for each individual person and assets. This is the gateway to the Crowd Genie blockchain platform. Once this passport is built, and verified in the block chain, it can not be changed anonymously and can be easily verified. This allows people to easily deal with security by providing regulators with compliance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Crowd Genie is a credible peer-to-peer network that unites borrowers (who are SMEs) in Singapore and lenders. Crowd Genie is one of the few licensed platforms in Singapore. In March 2017, the currency board of Singapore was granted a license "Dealing in securities."
Activity: 155
I agree! The world's always changiing, you got to adjust to it as well.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Sometimes there are new ideas that have to be included, it's a living project, it's got to change over time, at least a little bit at a time!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello, I found that the link to the White paper in the main ANN doen't work! Please, check it "WHITE PAPER: https://www.genieico.net/documents-2/ ".
Activity: 147
Why would they change the wp?? It's a great project already
Activity: 224
great Idea Behind the project  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: