Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 102. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What is going to be In the first dimension of Clash Go? What is its other name?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This project shall make a hit
Activity: 5
following this project till final product is delivered. project idea sounds cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
how does the game universe and backstory is based? What technology is used, guys?
It is based on AR technology) I guess you can read a WP to see more about AR. Or just google it!
what can be said about the game? What place does it take? I would like to know
The game takes place simultaneously in two dimensions) I have just read about it
Activity: 10
It is really great project! Good luck team.
Activity: 308
how does the game universe and backstory is based? What technology is used, guys?
It is based on AR technology) I guess you can read a WP to see more about AR. Or just google it!
what can be said about the game? What place does it take? I would like to know
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 168
What are the similar project to yours?? Are there any?
There are none around. It is very unique project

Clash&GO is really unique Cheesy First of all we disrupt the mobile game industry by merging AR and Strategy genre. We have created the first AR geolocation strategy where players can transform their augmented surroundings. You can find more information in our Whitepaper: https://www.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper.pdf  
Moreover our company has a 10 years long success story in game development. Over 77 million users trust and enjoy our products worldwide. You can visit our website to discover our products: Draconius GO, Wormax.io, My Lands...https://ico.clashgo.com/stories

Whats about the buyback program? Will it be implemented here?

What will increase the value of your token? It is just a game. Why tokens will rise in price!?

As for buyback strategy every day, we will spend 15% of the revenue received on the previous day, to buy CGO tokens and subsequently burn them.  The more tokens we burn, the lesser amount of tokens will be left. Buyback and burndown lead to higher demand for tokens on exchanges, and finally leads to higher token price.

What will increase the value of your token? It is just a game. Why tokens will rise in price!?
Gamers will use it within the game. More gamers = bigger demand. Bigger demand = bigger price

You are right, a huge number of players is one of the strongest reasons for token price to grow.
I recommend you to look at our Whitepaper to find more information about it: https://www.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper.pdf
Gamers will use it within the game. More gamers = bigger demand. Bigger demand = bigger price
As far as I know no. It would not be appreciated here at all.
Merit: 22
There are none around. It is very unique project
copper member
What makes the project unique? Adding the vr elements into the game? Thats it?
Clash & GO is a blockchain-using mobile game that combines several genres: a geolocation game in augmented reality (AR), and a city-building strategy game with real-time battles. By means of the CGO token created by Elyland, players will be able to manipulate the fusion of virtual and real worlds.
The idea itself is very unique as there are nothing similar on the market now and the unique project always give good return
Thats not enough? It is the element no other project has!
Merit: 29
Amazing idea you guys are going to turn ito the life! If u successed thir ptoject will enter top 100 at ease
True story mate! The unique concept! Hope everything described in wp will be delivered promptly Cool
copper member
Amazing idea you guys are going to turn ito the life! If u successed thir ptoject will enter top 100 at ease
Thank you for your support, we try our best to mke it successful  Smiley
Jump to: