Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 112. (Read 12823 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
"KYC is required before airdrop distribution" - really? So in order to get 1 of your tokens for an alleged value of 3$ one should have to go through the VERY annoying process of being identified? LoL.

KYC procedure is a mandatory procedure for token security.
Activity: 252
How do I register? May I reserve the place in queue somehow?
You may participate in ICO through the website
copper member
When tokens will be distributed? Immdidiately after purchase?

The tokens will be distributed by smart contract. The distribution of Clash & GO tokens is expected to take place no later than 5 business days after the end of the token sale.
Why exactly 5 days? Token distribution will be manual or what?

The tokens will be distributed after the end of our ICO. This process can take up to 5 days because token distribution can have technical issues of its own due to ETH network delays beyond our control.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How do I register? May I reserve the place in queue somehow?
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
"KYC is required before airdrop distribution" - really? So in order to get 1 of your tokens for an alleged value of 3$ one should have to go through the VERY annoying process of being identified? LoL.
copper member
What does this platform offers that others don't have? I just want to know directly from the developers of this project.

First of all we disrupt the mobile game industry by merging AR and Strategy genre. We have created the first AR geolocation strategy where players can transform their augmented surroundings. Our players will have a possibility to earn cryptocurrency within the game (buy tokens for hard currency in the in-game auction)... You can visit our official website to discover Clash&GO yourself : https://www.clashgo.com/
What does this platform offers that others don't have? I just want to know directly from the developers of this project.
There are no similar projects around. It is unique one. Thus there are none to compare
Activity: 126
Merit: 22

The tokens will be distributed by smart contract. The distribution of Clash & GO tokens is expected to take place no later than 5 business days after the end of the token sale.
Why exactly 5 days? Token distribution will be manual or what?
copper member

copper member
What will be the next event u gonna participate? And where will it be?

We have not planned any other events for the moment. We'll let you know if anything changes.
Merit: 11
As far as I know they have scheduled a lot and will make an announcment once relevant
Merit: 29
Whats the current bonus? Are there difference in bonuses if im going to invests lets say 100 eth And one eth
If it is not whales would never enter the project. Thats why it is pretty clear that yes
copper member
Whats the current bonus? Are there difference in bonuses if im going to invests lets say 100 eth And one eth

Hello!

Our presale will be a private one. The discount during the presale depends on the amount of tokens you want to buy. If you are interested in buying tokens - let us know Smiley We will be happy if you join us as a partner!

Further stages of the ICO and the token price:
Public Pre-sale (2M tokens):$1.8
Public Sale 1 (3M tokens): $2.4
Public Sale 2 (3M tokens): $2.7
Public Sale 3 (2M tokens): $3

Stay tuned
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what are Buildings upgrade? What can players do?
Players can improve buildings by upgrading their level in the game, as usual
Also, to improve buildings, a player can use artifacts assembled from fragments))!
Activity: 308
Players can improve buildings by upgrading their level in the game, as usual
Jump to: