Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 134. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Will u make the app for windows phone? Or just for android and ios?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Any plan to create your own blockchain? ETH is going to make hard fork soon. Im not sure it will go well after that and im aware about your project as well

Thank you for your question, but for the moment no plans of creating our own blockchain.
copper member
Will u have your own servers? Or rely on amazon or google aws?
Im aware of the hacks.. U know google servers were down recently that led to dns hack for a lot of resources including mew

We are planning to use amazon. Actually we are deciding on what to choose.
Merit: 10
Where are u going to store the collected funds? Parity multisig is not acceptable due to the vulnurability. Thats why im curious about ur solution
copper member
Do u have any cooperations already? With crypto projects in particular. As i believe that crypto project can better benefit from cooperations

For the moment we don't have any cooperations, but our company has a 10 years long success story in game development. We know how to create products and how to launch them. Please find out more information about our product on our official website: https://www.clashgo.com/
copper member
Is your smart contract deployed already? Share the address on etherscan. And github page as well

Our smart contract will be deployed after the token emission. Please find here the link to github: https://github.com/ElylandLLC/ico
copper member
Idea is pretty clear but it seems a little bit hard to implement it.
I wish team all the best. Project deserves the success

We really appreciate your support  Smiley Smiley ! Clash&GO is almost ready and will be launched this summer.
copper member
Are there any competitors at the market? Just curious how are u gonna "beat" them? Because competition it is always about "beating" the projects

First of all we disrupt the mobile game industry by merging AR and Strategy genre. We have created the first AR geolocation strategy where players can transform their augmented surroundings. Our players will have a possibility to earn cryptocurrency within the game (buy tokens for hard currency in the in-game auction)... You can visit our official website to discover Clash&GO yourself Wink : https://www.clashgo.com/
Idea is pretty clear but it seems a little bit hard to implement it.
I wish team all the best. Project deserves the success
Is your smart contract deployed already? Share the address on etherscan. And github page as well
Merit: 22
Are there any competitors at the market? Just curious how are u gonna "beat" them? Because competition it is always about "beating" the projects
Merit: 11
Any plan to create your own blockchain? ETH is going to make hard fork soon. Im not sure it will go well after that and im aware about your project as well
It wont affect eth so hard as i think. Thats why this project and all the rest will be able to operate within eth as good as it was
Merit: 29
Im aware of the hacks.. U know google servers were down recently that led to dns hack for a lot of resources including mew
Better to use mix of these solutions. It is the most secure way but im not sure it is really cost efficient
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have any cooperations already? With crypto projects in particular. As i believe that crypto project can better benefit from cooperations
Activity: 308
What do players with tokens on their account can do?
They can move geoobjects closer to their home or workplace)
How this decision will be made? Could anyone tell me?
The decision to move objects will be made by general voting))
How this decision will be made? Could anyone tell me?
Activity: 140
Jump to: