Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 5. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I can add some features also.. people can shape the augmented reality world to your desire
Also there is a chance to engage other players in fierce PvP battles
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I can add some features also.. people can shape the augmented reality world to your desire
all that fearyres are so cool! I hope to meet more of them
People can complete quests by exploring interesting and significant locations IRL
Also they  can find and capture useful buildings for your gain
People can complete quests by exploring interesting and significant locations IRL
Activity: 252
How can you guarantee that you will not be lost in the future? What is your security?
I like that people can hunt for ancient treasures and powerful artifacts!
Activity: 126
How can you guarantee that you will not be lost in the future? What is your security?
Activity: 56
The thing that makes this game interesting could be this --

"Whenever you open Clash & Go, you don't know what kind of surprises the dynamic, ever-changing world will bring. You drink your morning coffee, study the game map and get a notification that the warehouses of your mine are filled with antimatter that you need to collect. The only problem is that the mine is too far from your home and it will only be possible to collect resources from it from time to time. Clash & GO solves this issue gracefully. Players with tokens on their account can move geoobjects closer to their home or workplace. The decision to move such objects will be made by general voting. In this case, the number of tokens affects only how often a player can vote. However, the tokens will not be spent and will remain in the crypto-wallets of the voting participants."
Merit: 1
I see, that features of game are discussed over there.. what is the rest of the list?
It is possible xplore an Earth-sized open world!
I see, that features of game are discussed over there.. what is the rest of the list?
copper member
Activity: 168
Do you still have ICO ?
Hello!  Smiley
Until November 2018 we have Private Presale, from 12th of December we will have Public Sale. Don't miss the best opportunity to get CGO Tokens at an enormous discount!
I would like to read about the game features.. what are they?
I know, that they are build an impregnable asteroid base
Also they are assemble different types of units into a victorious army
I am sure in the level up your hero with classic RPG elements
Also they are assemble different types of units into a victorious army
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Do you still have ICO ?
Merit: 1
copper member

Hello Smiley
We have an own AR platform which allows players to explore the space galaxy in the real life
mode merged with the classic strategy tower defense game. We have PvP battles and the hero has RPG elements.

Read more in our Whitepaper: https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf

If it isn't clear enough, this guy is running 2 airdrops at the same time. They are identical in every respect, even with puppet accounts flooding each thread.

SGO (Selfie & GO) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsgocanceled-selfie-go-ar-social-network-3375271

Hello Smiley
The developers of Clash & GO and Selfie GO are the same, Elyland, a company with over 10 years of successful experience.
But they are two different projects: Clash & GO is a mobile strategy game, whilst Selfie GO is an innovative social network. 😉
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
If it isn't clear enough, this guy is running 2 airdrops at the same time. They are identical in every respect, even with puppet accounts flooding each thread.

SGO (Selfie & GO) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsgocanceled-selfie-go-ar-social-network-3375271
Activity: 252
copper member
I have a question about Clash & GO.. how is it based?
It is based on the Elyland company-owned technology! It is impressive

Hello Smiley
Clash & GO is a first game to combine a fun geolocation game in augmented reality (AR)
and an epic city-building strategy game with real-time battles.

Read more in our Whitepaper: https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
and what does it say us? I mean the fact, that it was tested over there?
It shows us, that the game should be really fun and stable.
Pages:
Jump to: