Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHAM]★ChampionCoin★ - How about Relaunch? - page 19. (Read 29256 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 256
5 minutes, then I'm out without looking back
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
R     E    S   T   A    R   T
F U C K   T H I S  C O I N !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi
 At the moment we will say yes as we have put a lot of effort in to this coin, also all those registered members we have that have left there mining ready to rock on our pool, saying that we are not very happy, we will look at the block number when the source is released to us, we just do not want to let anyone down obviously, and will alos now be looking at putting some sort of conditions on coin releases to avoid these situations as best we can.
Thanks. I'm really happy that pools can put pressure on scammer devs.

Agree, I think this is an appropriate response given the lack of info.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
to the core!!!
u should generate new genesis block when wallet will be ready

+1
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
R     E    S   T   A    R   T
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
RESTART THE COIN!

In first post : ddos,sorry for everyone,the pool is closed till the wallet lunach

Probably no restart! They keep what they managed to get.

Proper announced restart or scamcoin forever - devs choice.
Activity: 44
Activity: 559
Hi
 At the moment we will say yes as we have put a lot of effort in to this coin, also all those registered members we have that have left there mining ready to rock on our pool, saying that we are not very happy, we will look at the block number when the source is released to us, we just do not want to let anyone down obviously, and will alos now be looking at putting some sort of conditions on coin releases to avoid these situations as best we can.
Thanks. I'm really happy that pools can put pressure on scammer devs.
Activity: 26
OP needs to restart this coin and get rid of him and his scamming mates. Then get rid of there pool.
Activity: 15
RESTART THE COIN!

In first post : ddos,sorry for everyone,the pool is closed till the wallet lunach

Probably no restart! They keep what they managed to get.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Bullshit.

Pool DDOS is irrelevant, wouldn't stop you from uploading the wallet.
Wallet not ready? WTF have you been doing all these days then?

Scam, bye bye.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Only possible way to save face and come out ok is to restart the coin from scratch
Activity: 294
does yourmine Pool still gonna support this coin ?

Hi
 At the moment we will say yes as we have put a lot of effort in to this coin, also we have to think about all those registered members we have that have left there mining ready to rock on our pool, saying that we are not very happy, we will look at the block number when the source is released to us, we just do not want to let anyone down obviously, and will alSO now be looking at putting some sort of conditions on coin releases to avoid these situations as best we can.
Activity: 42
Pool is indeed not responding anymore since a little while now.
Hopefully they will restart it clean after releasing sources.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
haha, managed to add 1 worker - not connecting though! Cheesy
Activity: 56
All I have to say is there better be massive giveaways or else this coin is going down

dafuQ?

go home you are drunk
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's going down anyway!!!
Activity: 36
All I have to say is there better be massive giveaways or else this coin is going down
+1
Activity: 434
either do a relaunch and announe it at least 24 hours before here, or this will be called a scamcoin forever
Pages:
Jump to: