Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHAM]★ChampionCoin★ - How about Relaunch? - page 30. (Read 29256 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can I download the wallet at 14.00 or is the link broken?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i'm putting my 7970 and 290x on this solo
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
What would you guys say the minimum hash rate sensible for solo mining this?

Depends on how many other people will be mining this coin, but 2-3 MH/s perhaps may be sensible for first few minutes after launch, considering the rather short block times
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i registerd for an account yesterday but the pool doesnt send me the activation email!!!1

i want to mine this help
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

I'm going at it with a piddly 3.5 Mh/s
Activity: 70
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi
  PM me with your email and i will look at it for you.
legendary
solo mining this one. just waiting for the wallet. devs, any idea what time the windows wallet will be available???

They said at the launch!!
Are we all ready? well thats Champion then Wink please member to use your email address when logging in to yourmine and not your username, I have unlocked several accounts this morning ready for launch :-)

Still can't login, even if using my email: "Unable to login: Account locked."
Activity: 79
Activity: 294
Hi aLL
 Are we all ready? well thats Champion then Wink please member to use your email address when logging in to yourmine and not your username, I have unlocked several accounts this morning ready for launch :-)
    Almost time for blast off, please remember to use an anti static wristband around mining equipment  Cheesy.
legendary
give me wallet............ give wallet to me........... oh and some cookiesssssss
Activity: 559
Has anyone else not gotten their "confirm" email from the pool?  I can't sign up completely!
Same thing here.
legendary
solo mining this one. just waiting for the wallet. devs, any idea what time the windows wallet will be available???
legendary
1.5 hours!!!!
Activity: 70
Why locking the accounts at pool? Usually when the coin is not yet released, people can register and log in (so they can set up workers and preferences), but they can't actually mine (no stratum or coin daemon running, nowhere to point the miners at)

Once the coin is available and coin daemon compiled at the pool, just run coin daemon and stratyum and voila - the pool starts and everybody can mine

I have logged into the pool and set everything up.  Its not showing as locked for me
Activity: 266
Merit: 256
Has anyone else not gotten their "confirm" email from the pool?  I can't sign up completely!
legendary
Don't know, I'm planning on hitting this one solo!!!
Why locking the accounts at pool? Usually when the coin is not yet released, people can register and log in (so they can set up workers and preferences), but they can't actually mine (no stratum or coin daemon running, nowhere to point the miners at)

Once the coin is available and coin daemon compiled at the pool, just run coin daemon and stratyum and voila - the pool starts and everybody can mine
legendary
I have an excuse!!  It's early here!!  Glad this coin launches on a Sunday and not a workday!!!  Less than 2 hours!!
Pages:
Jump to: