Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHAM]★ChampionCoin★ - How about Relaunch? - page 8. (Read 29197 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
shitcoin , shitpools , shitcommunity , shit admin
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
thx for wasting our fucking time cryptochomber with your crap ass server
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
pool are not finding any block
Activity: 50
We misunderstood the developer, the coins have been this guy got it. . .

I will not insert pictures. . . . .
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Currently investigating to see if we can find any issues with the MPOS > Stratum configuration. Everything looks good at the moment, should we find an issue expect a few minutes of downtime.

There is an issue...no blocks to find and @ 660% now
Activity: 16
There is no problem in front of 190 coins, which have 54461.48, I was dug, then the difficulty is low, there is no deception of the time, the mine pool has a very short time, you can create the miners, after a while you can dig up, at that time I was digging, just mine pool has been ddos attacks, mine site can not open the pool, can not create a miner, so I dug up 54,460 lucky coins, about 100, that's it. This is true, there is no deception.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  chinese?
YES Cheesy
Activity: 42
it's a 'cham' :oP
Activity: 14
WHERE ARE MY FUCKING COINS ON IDCREY?HuhHuh?? scam scam scam scam scam
Jep Viggen, al goe dat wij Belgen slimmer zijn lol
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
its not the devs fault if the pools are shitty lol
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
wtf im out of this shitty coin what a faul   wost launch in days guys good job idiots

Me too, check out coin66.

I hope there are some decent giveaways as Coin66 has already started their giveaways and launched AFTER you guys.

Stop being so preoccupied with mining for yourselves and share with the community. At the end of the day, we decide your fate.
Activity: 28
Currently investigating to see if we can find any issues with the MPOS > Stratum configuration. Everything looks good at the moment, should we find an issue expect a few minutes of downtime.
LOL cyptochomper @ 550%
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
wtf im out of this shitty coin what a faul   wost launch in days guys good job idiots
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
vovan115
cWtMTXXKFSrCfV6ExtvdMRJoFHRwFrBfHq

Thanks you
Activity: 28
There is no problem in front of 190 coins, which have 54461.48, I was dug, then the difficulty is low, there is no deception of the time, the mine pool has a very short time, you can create the miners, after a while you can dig up, at that time I was digging, just mine pool has been ddos attacks, mine site can not open the pool, can not create a miner, so I dug up 54,460 lucky coins, about 100, that's it. This is true, there is no deception.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  chinese?
Activity: 16
Cryptochomper -----> done: 459.89%

UHM....wtf is wrong....
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
cryptochomber why is there a 500 coins treshhold on your pool???

Cryptochomper wont load for me.
Pages:
Jump to: