Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHBT] CHBToken V5 with signing and file upload feature - page 2. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 22
yes, it is.  it is NOT new lol, this dev and project have been around since 2015 and it's been totally revamped.  they are now rocking and rolling.  everyone will see soon Smiley

Wow if this has been going on for a long time and has continued to change until this year, good things should come up with hard work all this time in my opinion. Wink
Initially I thought this was a new coin, after I did a searching relate this coin, it turns out this is an old coin that was previously namely Wild Beast Bitcoin.

Yes, the WBB was the starting point as a PoW coin. This has then be forked and replaced with CHBT PoS 3.0. Now, after several years the V5 of CHBT it is to show that things can be done differently for a PoS coin with added features.

We will steadily release new functions for CHBT V5 like we have done so already. These features will become available over the auto update feature on the V5 Wallet as we release it.

Hopefully, in time the interest for it will increase as functional usage and use cases are given with the V5 version.

Thanks

CHBT Team

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
yes, it is.  it is NOT new lol, this dev and project have been around since 2015 and it's been totally revamped.  they are now rocking and rolling.  everyone will see soon Smiley

Wow if this has been going on for a long time and has continued to change until this year, good things should come up with hard work all this time in my opinion. Wink
Initially I thought this was a new coin, after I did a searching relate this coin, it turns out this is an old coin that was previously namely Wild Beast Bitcoin.

Update:

You can now trade CHBT on: https://graviex.net

Pairing available:

CHBT/BTC - https://graviex.net/markets/chbtbtc
CHBT/ETH - https://graviex.net/markets/chbteth
CHBT/USD - https://graviex.net/markets/chbtusd

Thanks

CHBT Team
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
It's been funny watching all this development for years with no public attention.  Now it feels like I am sitting back with some popcorn watching the masses wake up to what all has been created here.  It's exciting!
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
excited for being back on CMC and having more exchanges....1ex volume still is low Sad

the new wallet is awesome, looking fwd to more updates on it and things we can do within it.  dev do you have businesses ready to get onboard?

i guess this thread will not have a shitload of cats posted in it huh? hahaha.

So is this token really good to fight for? many types of new coins that can not be useful for many people in my opinion until now. No one can predict this will end.

Update

We have now received confirmation from the following exchanges to list CHBT:

Crex24
Stex
Graviex

In the next few days we start the process to get listed with these exchanges.

Once this is done we also complete the listing for CMC.

Thanks

CHBT Team
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Reading all the features this project has a good potential in the market, but you need to launch a marketing for the project, I highly recommend that you launch a bounty campaign, like translation and signature campaign, this is for awareness it will really help your cause.
Good marketing campaign is definitely needed, no doubt about it. The dev team has been always focused on setting the priorities right and having first a full-featured product before going ballistic with any kind of marketing campaign. I guess we are slowly getting to the stage, where more marketing will be made for this project. At this point however, I don't believe translations on BCT is what this project needs in the first place (especially taking into account that BCT is not the main source of information for crypto in the sense it was for example four years ago). I think the English thread should be sufficient at the moment and the real marketing campaigns will be more end-customer-oriented.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Reading all the features this project has a good potential in the market, but you need to launch a marketing for the project, I highly recommend that you launch a bounty campaign, like translation and signature campaign, this is for awareness it will really help your cause.

Definitely the potential to be up with the top tokens, no question.  I know there is going to be a ramp-up of marketing in time.  Right now I think the main focus is getting on a few exchanges and CMC.  Will be interesting to see if there will be bounties/contests and the like.

Onward and upwards!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
excited for being back on CMC and having more exchanges....1ex volume still is low Sad

the new wallet is awesome, looking fwd to more updates on it and things we can do within it.  dev do you have businesses ready to get onboard?

So is this token really good to fight for? many types of new coins that can not be useful for many people in my opinion until now. No one can predict this will end.

Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 773
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

legendary
Juicin' crypto

Question

What exchange would be a good home for CHBT?

On what exchange to you like to see CHBT?

Thanks

CHBT Team

I like to see Graviex and qTrade.  Binance and Bittrex no good for trade in US.

Hi,

Graviex has been applied for, so lets see what will come back.
qTrade no information on listing found. If you have the info would be great to let us know.

Thanks

CHBT Team

qTrade listing guidelines - https://qtrade.io/listing_guidelines

Thanks,

A request has been made for qTrade

Thanks

CHBT Team
Activity: 253
Question

Thanks

CHBT Team

Hi,

qTrade no information on listing found. If you have the info would be great to let us know.

Thanks

CHBT Team

qTrade listing guidelines - https://qtrade.io/listing_guidelines
legendary
Juicin' crypto
holy cow this is coming fast & furious!  nice!  even i am surprised lol....seriously!  the fact you're actually going to get on crypto exchanges is great.
you know everyone is reading up on this project now like "HUH BRO? WHAT IS THIS AND THAT?  WHEN AIRDROP/ICO MOONBOY LAMBOS BRO?!?"  Cheesy - when it's the most legit coin out there (hence why lesser known).

i assume devs have lots more surprises in store?  i have been holding and staking my CHBT awhile (ex-WBB Cheesy haha) even after halving sold some way back when.  nice to see it'll really make a TRUE name for itself soon. Smiley

amazing with time plus hard work plus marketing that a crypto project has and will penetrate REAL world businesses and customers!  not just usual bs crypto crap.  

when the contracts start rolling in, CHBT tokens will be insanely valuable per piece, especially since there are only like 2.5mil of them (minus all the lost ones lol).

Cool
Question

Thanks

CHBT Team

Hi,

Thanks

CHBT Team
Another choice is crex24 and stex exchange, please skip yobit   Cheesy
https://crex24.com/
Listing form

https://www.stex.com/
Listing form

Hi ERC20,

thanks for this.

For both Exchanges an application been made.

thanks

CHBT Team
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Question

Thanks

CHBT Team

Hi,

Thanks

CHBT Team
Another choice is crex24 and stex exchange, please skip yobit   Cheesy
https://crex24.com/
Listing form

https://www.stex.com/
Listing form
Question

Thanks

CHBT Team

Hi,

Thanks

CHBT Team
Activity: 253
Question

Thanks

CHBT Team

Checking the Authenticity of a signed file within CHBToken V5 is simple. Drag and drop the original file and the signature file in the CHBTVerifier and see instantly if the file is verified by CHBTTrustAuthority.

Preview Image:
https://i.imgur.com/li7gTU8.png

Follow us on Twitter: @ChChbt

Thanks

CHBT Team

To expand CHBT even more we are adding a new function

The new function will allow files, which have been signed locally within the CHBT V5 Wallet of its authenticity using the verifier.
With this new function a user can drag and drop a file to the verifier to confirm if the file has been signed or not and is valid.

Example:

A user has signed a file locally within the CHBT Wallet and provides the file to a company.
The company would like to check if this file is original which the user has provided.
The company can now take this file and check it against the verifier for the authenticity of the file.

Steps for it:

1.)   A user signs a file locally and pays the fee in CHBT.
2.)   Once signing is completed he provides the signed file to another person or company.
3.)   The other person or company can then take this file and check the file of its authenticity against the CHBT verifier.

On the check there are two outcomes:

A.) When the file is valid, the verifier will confirm this and provide relevant information about the file.
B.) If the file is not valid, the verifier will inform the user about it.

This new function / feature will be available automatically on the next auto-update of the CHBT Wallet.

To see how auto-update works watch our 30 second video on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-aQLtasg4w

Follow us on Twitter: @ChChbt

Thanks
CHBT Team

Update

We are preparing the update for the file drag & drop verifier for the CHBToken V5 Wallet, during this time the signing & signing with upload feature has been set to maintenance mode within the V5 Wallet for CHBTTrustAuthority. During this time the Sign File Only and Upload File and Sign will be inactive within the wallet.

Once the update is completed the functions for Sign File Only and Upload File and Sign will be available again.

Thanks

CHBT Team

Update:

Stage 1 of the update has been completed and was successful. The drag & drop feature is now functioning for verifying signed files over CHBToken V5 Wallet using the CHBTTrustAuthority.

Stage 2 we have started to deploy. This part is the reverse part for encrypted files which allows received files to be decrypted by the recipient with the appropriate key, password and signature file.
Once Stage 2 of the update is completed, we enable the file sign and file signing with upload again over the wallet.

Thanks

CHBT Team

Update:

Stage 2 of the update has been successfully deployed.

At the moment we carry out tests, once all is OK we will enable the File Signing with Upload feature again. Once enable you will see this option active on the menu of your CHBT V5 wallet on restart.

PS: Did you know the CHBT Wallet has an auto-update feature? The Wallet checks on start-up if there is a new update available and updates itself.

Thanks

CHBT Team

Question

Thanks

CHBT Team

I have been following this project for almost five years. It is five years of hard work of a very dedicated dev team, which doesn't look for any hype but rather focuses on delivering real applications (in fact marketing is waaay behind the development of technical issues in this project). CHBT project went a bit out of radars for quite some time and now as they have the product ready, it is time to spread the word (I wish any other project in crypto would follow similar strategy). Please have a look at https://chbt.ch/index.php to check the most important features, as  well as follow https://twitter.com/ChChbt at Twitter to see the latest how-to videos.

Thank you uki.

Hopefully over time people see the difference in CHBT which is self-funded and did not rely on hype or ICO funds.

Hope you enjoy the features so far of the CHBT V5 Wallet. We have quiet a few more inline Smiley, these will be released over the auto-update feature of CHBT V5.

Thanks

CHBT Team

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pages:
Jump to: