Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova - page 12. (Read 63530 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
We got added on http://cryptochainer.com/ !

Vey nice service which lets you download (mutiple) bootstrap files for faster syncing Smiley

Cheesy that's nice addon Smiley, saves time, I like it.
Yes - Very nice service

Would be cool if they offer magnet link or rsync or something in that direction, upload hosters, not everybody can download from them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

Vey nice service which lets you download (mutiple) bootstrap files for faster syncing Smiley

Yes - Very nice service

legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer

Congrats for a new job, hope it's good paid if you have to work 50 hours a week, lol when you find time to come over, we will explain you what we have done with chips Smiley. In real, 50 hours, that's too much.

Feel free to post it, it was created for chip Smiley, I'll pass you edited post per PM with some additions and corrections but if people start asking, I am not going to reply, you see how it turns, they ask to destroy something, something that you created Smiley, that's not productive.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
Banzai, what will be the future of CHIP?

A stable chain for the next X years.. and new stuff when its done of course Smiley

I've been really busy the last few weeks.. I assisted a lot in other coin projects.. Created a brand new explorer to keep my services updated.. Got a new job.. So CHIP has been on hold for a while.. I will start working on an update very soon.. Things just need to settle down a little first.. My new job is killing me atm with 50hrs a week..  But that will calm down in a week or 2, which leaves me with more time to work on CHIP and my planned projects..

@Boki

Thanks a lot for the manual! I will work it out and place it in a pdf on the website and OP if you don't mind  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Banzai, what will be the future of CHIP?
I think you should start reading, I can't explain you anything in one post and I do not have time to write, there is a lot about it. I think this article is written in some understandable manner and could wake up your curiosity to read more, there is a bunch of people who could explain you all this better. First look for/read about armory tools, this will help you to understand technical aspects much deeper.

!!! SECURITY !!!- Do not use certificate delivered by vanitigen (cert.pem), as if you do, your address will not be secure. Instead, create your own DH key and CA certificate, replace cert.pem from vanitygen with yours. Who has never created an certificate, XCA is best know GUI to me. First create an key, then CA certificate.

While I appreciate your work on the manual, your arrogant post makes me say that what you are telling about the certificate is total bullshit.
Anyways, here we go: CHiPo3v95tRkFgyDBYTy1tsZMFCGTYmyTd -- address generated with the certificate delivered by vanitigen.
10000 CHIPs, all yours!

Arrogant??? Lol, go ask someone else Smiley and think what you want
EDIT

LINK REMOVED[/i].

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Does anybody know correct options for chips->vanitygen?

Code: (If you want more than 1 key, add -k switch to your command line)
oclvanitygen.exe -D 0:1 -k -X 28,102-103 -o CHiP_keys.txt CHiP

What 102-103 stands for?

Thanks for a great guide!  Smiley

And remember:
!!! USE IT ONLY WITH YOUR CERTIFICATE, DO NOT USE SAME CERTIFICATE THAT EVERYBODY GETS IN PUBLIC !!!

Thanks for the clarification! Sorry for off-topic again, but now another question: what is the significance of the certificate?
I mean nobody in this world still will not be able to generate a private key for your vanity address, or I'm wrong here?  Huh
@BanzaiBTC
I wish an useless option  Grin, move coins without changes on coinage, I want to move all my coins to my new CHiPCoin**** address Smiley (lol, just a joke)

You can do it manually, what is the problem?  Huh

Code: (If you want more than 1 key, add -k switch to your command line)
oclvanitygen.exe -D 0:1 -k -X 28,102-103 -o CHiP_keys.txt CHiP

What 102-103 stands for?

Thanks for a great guide!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1504

HowTo removed, reason:
SOME USERS ARE OFFENDED BY SHARING AN TUTORIAL. I WAS TOLD THAT I AM ARROGANT. WHO CAN WRITE, WRITE YOUR TUTORIALS AND HOWTO's
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I am sure one day Banzai we will drop in and find an amazing update.
Until then, patience is the word.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Bit quiet in here.  However I am still staking like a mofo  Roll Eyes - any news on anything or still grinding away?
Pages:
Jump to: