Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CITADAO] CITADAO AIRDROP AND GENESIS LAUNCH 🔥| DECENTRALISED REAL ESTATE - page 3. (Read 868 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This project seems to be a curve like project just that it's backed by real estate stable coins.  I really like the idea of being able to bring a property off chain if someone wants to.
copper member
Activity: 37
How can I join your aidrop?

Hey,

The Genesis IRO will end in 3 days. To make things more exciting, we have decided to extend the 50% rebate airdrop till the end of the IRO and there will be no upper limit to the amount of KNIGHT token you can earn from today Tuesday, March 15, 2022 8:00 AM at the price of $0.05/token

You need to contribute a minimum of $50,000 USDC in order to qualify for the airdrop and it will be claimable upon the successful completion of the IRO. In the event the IRO do not meet the softcap, the airdrop will be reduced to 10% (instead of 50% of your USDC contribution) and you will be able to claim back your full amount of USDC contribution.
The contribution amount is cumulative, i.e. if you contributed $25k during the first day of IRO, you only need to top up $25k USDC today in order to qualify for the full 50% rebate! Or if you contributed >$50k before today, all you need to do is to contribute additional $1 between now till the end of IRO to qualify!

Summary

1. You will get 50% of your USDC dollar contribution back in KNIGHT tokens with no CAP when you contribute from today Tuesday, March 15, 2022 8:00 AM with a minimum cumulative of $50,000 USDC
2. The 50% reward airdrop will be given out upon the successful completion of the IRO. If the IRO fails, the reward airdrop will be reduced to 10% of your USDC contribution and you will be able to claim back your full amount of USDC contribution.

This is our final sprint to meet the IRO soft cap. Please share the news with your friends and WAGMI!! Do join our Discord for updates!
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
How can I join your aidrop?
copper member
Genesis IRO
CitaDAO recently launched its Genesis IRO on 8th March 2022 UTC 00:00 with the goal of buying a Bank building worth US$20,690,000.

Address: 56 Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2PX, UK
IRO value: $20,690,000 | IRO duration: 10 days | IRO reward: $1,000,000 | APY Floor: 176%

The Real Estate Listing features an extravagant heritage building valued at US$20,690,000. Participants who contribute their Stablecoin USDC to the IRO can expect a floor APY of 176% on their contribution. Moreover, eye-catching airdrops in the form of CitaDAO's governance token, KNIGHT, are being given to IRO participants. All these rewards come in addition to the Real Estate Tokens that participants will receive anyway if the IRO is successful.

Joel Lin, a contributor at CitaDAO remarked, "For the first time in history, crypto anons will be able to collect rents from rent-seekers. The first IRO for CitaDAO will be a building leased to TradFi in Wales. If we want to bring legitimacy to web3, this is our opportunity and Real Estate will play a crucial role, this is the way."

As of now, the commitment amount to the IRO has exceeded US$2 million and will end on 18th March 2022 UTC 00:00. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, join us at app.citadao.io!

What is the minimum Investment I can make?

Hi, the minimum USDC you can commit to the IRO is 1!
Activity: 18
Genesis IRO
CitaDAO recently launched its Genesis IRO on 8th March 2022 UTC 00:00 with the goal of buying a Bank building worth US$20,690,000.

https://i.ibb.co/ssVmsV8/image.png

IRO value: $20,690,000 | IRO duration: 10 days | IRO reward: $1,000,000 | APY Floor: 176%

The Real Estate Listing features an extravagant heritage building valued at US$20,690,000. Participants who contribute their Stablecoin USDC to the IRO can expect a floor APY of 176% on their contribution. Moreover, eye-catching airdrops in the form of CitaDAO's governance token, KNIGHT, are being given to IRO participants. All these rewards come in addition to the Real Estate Tokens that participants will receive anyway if the IRO is successful.

Joel Lin, a contributor at CitaDAO remarked, "For the first time in history, crypto anons will be able to collect rents from rent-seekers. The first IRO for CitaDAO will be a building leased to TradFi in Wales. If we want to bring legitimacy to web3, this is our opportunity and Real Estate will play a crucial role, this is the way."

https://i.ibb.co/cCb9sj0/image.png

As of now, the commitment amount to the IRO has exceeded US$2 million and will end on 18th March 2022 UTC 00:00. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, join us at app.citadao.io!

What is the minimum Investment I can make?
Activity: 65
I believe Citadao is going to be proved as a significant, useful and important platform in future.best of luck team.
copper member
Project has very good potential. I want to know more about your project.I hope citadao will be a successful project.

Hi, do refer to the first post to find out more about CitaDAO. Feel free to ask any questions here or join our Discord where we have Weekly Project Calls!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Project has very good potential. I want to know more about your project.I hope citadao will be a successful project.
copper member
Are you planning to list on any exchange soon?

Hey, as mentioned above, CitaDAO's governance token, KNIGHT, is listed on the Uniswap DEX. We have partnered with MEXC Global, a CEX, and will be listing KNIGHT there, the date is TBA.
Activity: 33
Are you planning to list on any exchange soon?
copper member
When you are going to list in exchange?

Hey, CitaDAO's governance token, KNIGHT, is listed on the Uniswap DEX. We have partnered with MEXC Global, a CEX, and will be listing KNIGHT there, the date is TBA.
copper member
Citadao Seems really good project.How can I know more about your project. Can you send me your whitepaper link.Thanks

Hi, you can check out our Litepaper as well as our Documentation for more information on CitaDAO. Hope that helps!
Activity: 21
When you are going to list in exchange?
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
Citadao Seems really good project.How can I know more about your project. Can you send me your whitepaper link.Thanks
copper member
why there would be two prices for the same asset on chain and off chain? Don't you think there will be a problem if the same real estate have two price then the buyers and the sellers face problem to transact it?

Hi, as mentioned above we believe that with CitaDAO, there will be 2 different prices for the same piece of Real Estate: the price of Real Estate On-chain and Off-chain.

We believe that the value of Real Estate on-chain will be higher than value of the same Real Estate off-chain. This is simply because with CitaDAO, on-chain Real Estate has more use cases compared to off-chain Real Estate (similar to the iPhone App Store increasing the value of an iPhone because of multiple use cases provided by the App Store).

Real Estate Token holders will find that there is more that they can do with their RET compared to having the physical piece of Real Estate. Such examples would be pairing the RET with USDC to yield farm, taking out collateralized loans with RET, RET Index Funds, Futures and other Primitives. Because of these use cases that you would normally not have or have difficulty attaining in the real world, we believe that the RET will be worth more than the Real estate in the Real World since there would be greater demand for the RET.

As for your 2nd question, buyers and sellers will only be able to buy and sell RET via our Automated Market Maker. If a buyer wants to buyout the entire Real Estate, they will have to go through our buyout process This means that if anyone wants to buy the property, they will have to go through our platform where the price is based on the On-chain price. The Off-chain price simply acts as a floor price for the On-chain RET. Hope that answers your questions!
Activity: 32
why there would be two prices for the same asset on chain and off chain? Don't you think there will be a problem if the same real estate have two price then the buyers and the sellers face problem to transact it?
copper member
Genesis IRO

Genesis IRO Update
CitaDAO is proud to announce that as of 11th March 2022 UTC 03:00, an approximate total of US$3,070,000 has been contributed.
We are 3 days in and our first ever Introducing Real Estate On-chain (IRO) is going strong!

To celebrate this amazing milestone, we will be extending our Community Airdrop to our Partner DAOs till the 14th of March 2022 UTC 00:00.
Contribute to our Genesis IRO and earn back 50% of your contribution in CitaDAO's governance tokens, KNIGHT.
(I.e. Contribute 1000 USDC and receive an airdrop of 500 USDC worth of KNIGHT tokens.)

Here are the details to the Community Airdrop:
1️⃣ Contribute to IRO at https://app.citadao.io/
2️⃣ Reply to this tweet and tag 2 friends in your response: https://twitter.com/citadao_io/status/1501428988110991363
3️⃣ Submit the twitter link of the reply in our Discord at our #genesis-iro channel by using the /twitter-submit command
4️⃣ Wait for the airdrop to be updated in https://claim.citadao.io/

If you have any questions, join us at our Discord!

If Any landlord get listed on Citadao then what kind of benefit they will get? Is there any chance it it can be 2or 3 times from tradition revenue?

Hi, Landlords have access to 1. Greater liquidity (according to DeFi Pulse, the DeFi space has a TVL of over $70 Billion)  2. Competitive fees (CitaDAO has a 2% Listing Fee) 3. Underwriting (Landlords can underwrite a fraction of their Real Estate and tokenize the rest). As for revenue, Landlords get to decide on the pricing of their Commercial Real Estate to be listed but whether or not the listing goes through is dependent on the demand from the Community.

Hope that answers your questions, find out more at our Docs!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 27
If Any landlord get listed on Citadao then what kind of benefit they will get? Is there any chance it it can be 2or 3 times from tradition revenue?
copper member
ok, so if i buy a fraction of a real estate then how will i get the profit, and which basis. Is this coming from the rent or after selling the property?

Hi, rental yield is used to buy and burn the Real Estate Tokens, driving the price up. Your yield can be realised by selling the RET when it is at a higher price.
copper member
Genesis IRO

Pages:
Jump to: