Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CITI] Citicoin | Scrypt | New | Coming Soon - page 2. (Read 15820 times)

Activity: 772
Merit: 500
10min blocktime and 50 coins per block, 210k premine its to much. its like 30 days solo mining.

Waiting for exchange, sell coins and bye bye. Right ?)
That maybe the case lets wait for the dev they are the one who can give a clear explanation on this.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
10min blocktime and 50 coins per block, 210k premine its to much. its like 30 days solo mining.

Waiting for exchange, sell coins and bye bye. Right ?)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Update: Citicoin is still going to be released, when is still a question? I have been busy with work commitments at this moment so things have slowed but still very much in my thoughts. Just keep looking for new information via here or twitter, again plenty of notice will be given for the release date when I have every thing ready and in place. If you would like to contribute or have any ideas you would like to put forward then please make contact. Thank you
Activity: 66
 :(why?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
im still waiting for this coin, looks cool. The nice looking logo is great for advertisement and really easy to recognise/ remember. I hope the development will follow
Merit: 10
A block of time, please be controlled within 1 minute 30 seconds, otherwise they will be difficult to adjust the card block,
Soon die! The best reward is the magnitude of the block type!
Merit: 10
Please publish as soon as possible launch time to prepare and set the countdown, thank you!
Hello, we are still in development and making sure every step of development in turn is correct. Hopefully I will be able to release a date and time soon. Thanks
Activity: 27
any news?
Website design and hosting needed, if your interested please pm me. Thank you
Activity: 199
Try to avoid being listed on crappy exchanges and make sure it's not listed straight away
There will be a countdown added when im fully confident i can meet the launch time set, there will be plenty of notice when the countdown is available. There is no IPO. Thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
dev, please set the countdown, thank you!
Upcoming IPO? Huh
Website design and hosting needed, can you please contact me if you are interested. Thank you
Can someone please contact me if they can or know someone who can provide a chinese translation which they can keep it updated and post it in the relevant section. Thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Please get POD
As long as there are miners there will be new coins.
This, for example, can be a good opportunity for owners of old, less efficient scrypt ASICs. To dev: just make sure it will be a smooth launch, no premine, no instamine and you can enjoy your new coin being live.

I agree, it will blow the cob webs off the rigs and give me a bit of work. These coins need to get back to basics and it looks so far citicoin is doing that, there's to many headaches and reading which comes along with these new coins at the moment and this doesn't
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Great coin.

I'm so sick of all the ICO/IPO/blah blah blah scams going on lately.
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
As long as there are miners there will be new coins.
This, for example, can be a good opportunity for owners of old, less efficient scrypt ASICs. To dev: just make sure it will be a smooth launch, no premine, no instamine and you can enjoy your new coin being live.
Total Supply: 21,000,000 (21 Million)
Block Reward: 50 Citicoins
Block Time: 10 Minutes

Looks like a bitcoin parameters for a scrypt coin. Nothing new indeed.

Agree.
If there is no innovation that is shitcoin..

Lol same old coins, same old stupid comments, maybe this whole crypto thing is shit and we all need to get in the real world again!
Pages:
Jump to: