Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLN] CleanCoin - X15 fully PoS now - page 2. (Read 23098 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Anyone else mine on poolmn? I sent my coins from the site to my wallet but theyve never shown up in the wallet. I checked the transaction history on the site and it showed them leaving. 4 hours later theyve still not shown up...

same deal here from dedicated. probly fucking scam coin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
did you encrupt your wallet and have it closed?
i don't see an encryption pic anywhere at the bottom
if that si so then you were hacked.

ENCRYPT YOUR WALLETS!!!

Yes, I understand that encryption would save my coins from theft. But it's curiously, that it happend with not very known cryptocurrency (nearly 5 days old). I have many other wallets (most of them are encrypted), safely protected PC and it was for the first time with me. Also this dump on C-Cex.... All this isn't clean, imho.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Well the price went from 8K to 125 in 3 days that is impresive
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have my wallet open for days now.. but there is not any stake comming in. Only 1 time i had it incomming. Im on two connections though with the wallet.

What is going on?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
its not on bittrex Roll Eyes

2 BTC to be listed in Bittrex I hear

Hidden premined block is a prerequisite to be listed on Bittrex.
Activity: 71
fuck that i'll get it on
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

2 BTC to be listed in Bittrex I hear
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Activity: 17
I'm wondering why this coin have less success than all other scamcoin that hit Bittrex. No scam, no premine, fair launch. Cryptocurrencies world is really hard to understand.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Somebody can tell me how it happened???

First four transactions are my transfers from pools, but last transaction I didn't make!!

So, all my mined coins were stolen to that address CM6F5m7UnEzWtdZUCYoPRxo1gHak43e24U (tx - e2fcad10be33e789971c50b60e4254300d5dcc2eb0e56b2914e4e0bfb3da2641).
It's not clean, it's shit.

did you encrupt your wallet and have it closed?
i don't see an encryption pic anywhere at the bottom
if that si so then you were hacked.

ENCRYPT YOUR WALLETS!!!
Activity: 168
It looks like cleancoin maybe got cleaned out.  The market was flooded with coin.  Maybe it was malware.  Mareware can steal your coins. I had this happen on my second day of mining long ago.  Someone stole all my coins hehe a few 100 bucks.  I learned quickly to protect myself with virtual environments. 
Activity: 139
Somebody can tell me how it happened???

First four transactions are my transfers from pools, but last transaction I didn't make!!

So, all my mined coins were stolen to that address CM6F5m7UnEzWtdZUCYoPRxo1gHak43e24U (tx - e2fcad10be33e789971c50b60e4254300d5dcc2eb0e56b2914e4e0bfb3da2641).
It's not clean, it's shit.
Activity: 8
my wallet can not sync, and stuck at block 6357.
Activity: 112
Make it the opposite of anon where every transaction can be traced and displayed on a website
Anything to make it stand out
Activity: 98
Activity: 112
It needs a unique feature that makes it stand out and I dont mean anon. Try think of something original everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
hmm this coin should be doing a bit better, that's a small amount of coins did this coin get some fud I'm not aware of?
Activity: 31
Anyone else mine on poolmn? I sent my coins from the site to my wallet but theyve never shown up in the wallet. I checked the transaction history on the site and it showed them leaving. 4 hours later theyve still not shown up...
Activity: 14
Plan modification poll: What directions would you like to see in CleanCoin ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pollcln-future-plan-710227
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Nice, now waiting for a Bittrex listing
Pages:
Jump to: