Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 123. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Dissapointing price but only 1.6 btc to get back over 1. Let's get this pos open sourced.

This will not last for long. The price will start rising very soon.
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
Dissapointing price but only 1.6 btc to get back over 1. Let's get this pos open sourced.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
There is no Economic justification to compete with Open Bazaar, better spend money and time on integration with their system which will be main target of all other coins with anonymous solutions. Everything else will be failed investment, or we can call it experimental investment.

Exactly, use CLOAK for what it is intended to be used for, anonymity. Focus should always be on improving the coin and marketing it to real markets and venders.

if this can be focused cloak will served its purposed and more people will be backing it up just need more serious advertiser to gather
investors attention and afterwards for sure success will follow its been a while for this project but we are still aiming for the best results.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
There is no Economic justification to compete with Open Bazaar, better spend money and time on integration with their system which will be main target of all other coins with anonymous solutions. Everything else will be failed investment, or we can call it experimental investment.

Exactly, use CLOAK for what it is intended to be used for, anonymity. Focus should always be on improving the coin and marketing it to real markets and venders.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Excellent! And my last question. What's the story with the OneMarket? Is it being developed or just not yet? Any time frame?

I love Cloak!

OneMarket was canceled 3 years ago.  Maybe CLOAK can be integrated in existing market solutions in the future.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Excellent! And my last question. What's the story with the OneMarket? Is it being developed or just not yet? Any time frame?

I love Cloak!
legendary
Thx. So wallets work as them nodes plain and simple. Can it run on raspberry as well?

And is Enigma also going to be open source?

Much appreciated Wink

Any wallet with a positive balance is a full node
There is a raspi package available.
The progress for open source is moving ahead as stated in the roadmap. CLOAK, without ENIGMA is opensource (see github link in the OP), ENIGMA will be open source soon!

Visit our homepage: www.cloakcoin.com
Thx. So wallets work as them nodes plain and simple. Can it run on raspberry as well?

And is Enigma also going to be open source?

Much appreciated Wink
legendary
Hi Guys,

Can someone pleaase explain to me in simple English  if cloak is mineable or just PoS? where from the new coins come and how this 6% is being calculated?

Cheers!

POS only coin
6% annually, example: you own 1000 CLOAK, if you stake after 1 year you get 60 CLOAK (equals 6% of 1000) If you stake randomly keeping your wallet open 24/7 oder opening it once a month you will earn parts of the 60 cloak. about 0.164 CLOAK / day)
Hi Guys,

Can someone pleaase explain to me in simple English  if cloak is mineable or just PoS? where from the new coins come and how this 6% is being calculated?

Cheers!
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
within 4 month of time frame cloak coin will be trading between 0.012 to 0.0165

That's the spirit!
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
within 4 month of time frame cloak coin will be trading between 0.012 to 0.0165
legendary
Actually im in cloak for quite some time now at least 3 - 4 months trading in and out since i think the coin has potential.
But im just kind of displeased by the price not going anywhere for that long, i got in at 200k+ traded till now and it seems its going down not up, dont know what you guys are talking about.

Well, trading is ok, but trading and investing are two different kind of things. Invest sth now and wait or a few years and stake your coins. forget about the price short term, long term also the pos interest will really kick in. accumulate now if you wish.

a half year ago the price for cloak were cents, now we are stable in a range from 4-6$ .... nothing more to say here Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Actually im in cloak for quite some time now at least 3 - 4 months trading in and out since i think the coin has potential.
But im just kind of displeased by the price not going anywhere for that long, i got in at 200k+ traded till now and it seems its going down not up, dont know what you guys are talking about.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Lot of complainants again, some people actually only want to double their money - fast, and they do not care how this good can be, and they are not interested to wait little longer if needed. I'm not sure why they are here at all? If you want quick money go for ICO's they are money making machines..Cloak is something different. Also what kind of investors you are when complaining on your own investments?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Relax guys, many coins dropped now, but when good news will come we will see a big price rising. Cloak is really strong coin with great team, we need just wait for team vacation finished. It will be very soon.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
when team is ready for open source and cloak is perfect i think it will be on polo is good
One word DISSAPOINTED.

Yesterday $CLOAK dropped like hot bananas, a lot of alt coins did, however not like that we went from around 140k to 90k that is nearly 50%.

I hear a lot of talk about  $CLOAK going to 200k and above soon, however i think it will take at least 2-3 weeks to even get to 140k again.
Just dont see much support  for it or people filling up their bags.

What i see looking at the order books is a lot of dumps and i mean A LOT and right now with prices like this i guess people fill up their bags a bit and once we go to 140k again they will ofc sell, this just makes things harder for decent growth.

Drops like these are not healthy not at all, also where are the updates? There is an official roadmap but why are there no dates on it? Usually roadmaps have dates on them so people can prepare and know how things are going.

Haven't been in the markets very long huh? 2 to 3 weeks, really, that long?  Cheesy The long term trend is up and that's what really matters. Patience is certainly a virtue, just wait it out. If you looking for a "quick buzz", this might not be the coin for you...

What an incredible bunch of bullshit!

I couldn't even force myself to read the whole thing. It's so sad that this kind of journalistic garbage is ever published. And, look at the inbred morons who responded to it with comments supporting the garbage piled upon them. I'm hoping people are smart enough to dismiss this crap as an advertisement for traditional gold and silver investing which, is the past, not the future...

Jump to: