Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 206. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
What is your background cuteflower. Have you traded stocks? You seem like you kinda support Cloak so what do you think it will go down from here. I use to work construction and get some characters where they just bullshit all the time but at times there was some truth to what they have said. I see people don't like you to much in this forum but I think the others are betting their house that this coin will pay it off and are being serious.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Someone just bought 5btc cloak..good sign that these prices are the new lows

love is in the air  Wink

yes love is in the air and price in the grave Smiley hahahahaha
Activity: 666
Merit: 500

love is in the air  Wink
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Where did the number under 5 million coins come from? It seems like there is alot of buy and hold in this community but for a currency to be working it has to move like a current in a river. So is there enough people that are willing to sell? And when they do sell, it will dump the price.

It is very stable at the moment...
Who is selling his CLOAKS now is a big noob Cheesy

not big noob i can say that who will sell cloak now is wise seller and if cloak is stable so it should be stable between 0.00075 to 0.00082 and not like 0.00045 to 0.0005 so its not good sign for cloak and yogibear chart saying soon to 0.0014 i do not think so

I think you are the ultra noob  Smiley

ok time will tell
good answer dev, its between those who believes and those who still not convinced better to watch and see what will happen for the future
of this project and only time will say who's telling the truth and benefits, good luck
Where did the number under 5 million coins come from? It seems like there is alot of buy and hold in this community but for a currency to be working it has to move like a current in a river. So is there enough people that are willing to sell? And when they do sell, it will dump the price.

not big noob i can say that who will sell cloak now is wise seller and if cloak is stable so it should be stable between 0.00075 to 0.00082 and not like 0.00045 to 0.0005 so its not good sign for cloak and yogibear chart saying soon to 0.0014 i do not think so

I think you are the ultra noob  Smiley

i think its cuteflower hahaha

ok time will tell

ok time will tell
Activity: 666

I think you are the ultra noob  Smiley

i think its cuteflower hahaha
Activity: 695

Activity: 695

Activity: 27
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I have 13 active connections to the cloakcoin network, and the other one says 57 anons 0 cloakings, what does each one represent.
Activity: 44
Installed wallet and bootstrap form web page. Not even 5 minuts and wallet is fully sync. Very easy and fast everything. I have 2 connections atm, probably need some more working nodes, or still some more time.

Hi,the new wallet alone found other nodes,wait a little.

Has the mac wallet problem been solved? The wallet is not syncing with to MAC?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
How many connections you have guys. Any working nodes here.  Smiley
60+
Activity: 403
NOW I AM 100% SURE AFTER DASH AND MONERO AND ZCASH I CAN SAY THAT CLOAK IS NEXT

now is time for next price level Wink

Yes, this is a good prediction. We need some more Cloak promotion.
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Installed wallet and bootstrap form web page. Not even 5 minuts and wallet is fully sync. Very easy and fast everything. I have 2 connections atm, probably need some more working nodes, or still some more time.

Hi,the new wallet alone found other nodes,wait a little.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
How many connections you have guys. Any working nodes here.  Smiley
Jump to: