Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 212. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Shadowcash had this level of volume for months before blasting off so be patient Cloakers
Thank you! Before they released enigma we were lucky to have high single digit volumes. There were times where we almost got delisted in 2016. I've never seen these volumes for cloak, or for as long since nearly the beginning. .003 with 30BTC volume for over a week! We had a little while where there was over $100k in volume. I'm just sitting back and relaxing thinking about my retirement.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
Keep calm and sell to Melea more CloakCoins cheap  Grin

please i need seriously!  Cool  Cool  Cool

i know or i believe where is going this great project,

congratulations to devs team.   Wink

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Shadowcash had this level of volume for months before blasting off so be patient Cloakers
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Dear Cloak Community

We are pleased to announce our new forum https://forum.cloakcoin.com and invite you to join and talk with us. We have chosen a fresh start with a well known system – Simple Machines Forum – which will be very familiar to you. A fresh start means a blank page in this case as there was no possibility to import the old threads. Join us and lets share valuable information for the benefit of all of us in this community.

Also, just a quick note to say to please ensure your wallet is unlocked when sending with Enigma. Enigma sends differ from regular sends as they need to be signed by the sender at the end. Having your wallet either unlocked for minting or fully unlocked both be fine. We'll add a prompt as the Enigma send completes for the next release. I expect a v2.0.1.2 [point release] to be released pretty soon to address this and a couple of other very minor issues.

Thanks for the update! I just registered on the new forum.This is a coin with good features! I look for the price to go up!
Activity: 318

Dear Cloak Community

We are pleased to announce our new forum https://forum.cloakcoin.com and invite you to join and talk with us. We have chosen a fresh start with a well known system – Simple Machines Forum – which will be very familiar to you. A fresh start means a blank page in this case as there was no possibility to import the old threads. Join us and lets share valuable information for the benefit of all of us in this community.

Also, just a quick note to say to please ensure your wallet is unlocked when sending with Enigma. Enigma sends differ from regular sends as they need to be signed by the sender at the end. Having your wallet either unlocked for minting or fully unlocked both be fine. We'll add a prompt as the Enigma send completes for the next release. I expect a v2.0.1.2 [point release] to be released pretty soon to address this and a couple of other very minor issues.
Activity: 597

before 2 days CLOAK hit 0.00083 almost but after 2 days now 0.0004 so in cryptocurrency world say that it was pump N dump but i do not think so that it is but its looks like that and some users hate me a lot so please do not mind but this is truth talk again now you will have to accept
I think a group of people are forcing down the price,to buy later at low price...For the next week the price will rise again.

I agree. As I've said in previous posts in this thread, the increase in price was a result of the Bill Still report, not as a result of any new feature.

This is still a solid coin with good features. I wouldn't be too concerned with this recent up-and-down action in the price. It will rise again, especially after the source is opened and it can be offered on Poloniex where it can be offered to more investors.
It should already be at the Poloniex...

If you know how to contact them seriously (not a contact from on the website) please do so. Cloakteam tried to contact them throu various ways but they did not even reply .....
Are you serious?very strange Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

before 2 days CLOAK hit 0.00083 almost but after 2 days now 0.0004 so in cryptocurrency world say that it was pump N dump but i do not think so that it is but its looks like that and some users hate me a lot so please do not mind but this is truth talk again now you will have to accept
I think a group of people are forcing down the price,to buy later at low price...For the next week the price will rise again.

I agree. As I've said in previous posts in this thread, the increase in price was a result of the Bill Still report, not as a result of any new feature.

This is still a solid coin with good features. I wouldn't be too concerned with this recent up-and-down action in the price. It will rise again, especially after the source is opened and it can be offered on Poloniex where it can be offered to more investors.

If you know how to contact them seriously (not a contact from on the website) please do so. Cloakteam tried to contact them throu various ways but they did not even reply .....

Activity: 434

Activity: 448

yes i think group of people making price down and it is happening with only Cloak and look it now almost many many coin going on mega moon price but Cloak nothing moving up
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I have invested too! I am new to the project. The difference is that now there are not only weak hands in the project. All old projects have many weak hands that dump the price. It was just an awakening it's no wonder seeing this scenario! Now the price may take value more gently but with more solidity.

Now it is the work of the team, the community and new contributors!

This is the market, nothing alarming. Everyone has rediscovered the cloakcoin and its very good technology. It is a very good thing! The project prepares a lot of good things, and the project as the price will increase as people discover and especially understand this project.

The long history is a good thing for cloakcoin, the network is already solid and functional. But of course many people did not seek to better understand the project. Time, continuous development, and news will allow people to open their eyes to one of the most beautiful projects in crypto currencies!
Hi,I hope you are right ::)Because I invested some bitcoins like a lot of people,I believe in this project,But I do not like what I see...People are selling with fear because they are watching the price to fall Undecided
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
This is the market, nothing alarming. Everyone has rediscovered the cloakcoin and its very good technology. It is a very good thing! The project prepares a lot of good things, and the project as the price will increase as people discover and especially understand this project.

The long history is a good thing for cloakcoin, the network is already solid and functional. But of course many people did not seek to better understand the project. Time, continuous development, and news will allow people to open their eyes to one of the most beautiful projects in crypto currencies!
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what happened to cloak price?? almost many coin recovered and going more price up and up but cloak on wrong side that price going very down and down and down  Cry
When will cloak have opensource?

why asking? its depends on team and team mention already on its cloakcoin website that they will do soon and i think so when will right time and its not good to asking same question again and again
Activity: 402
When will cloak have opensource?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Investor
what is good about this coin ??
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Everyone buy and hold your cloak, when it's open sourced and we get to polo it's gonna be crazy. You thought Pascal was a huge increase? Cloak has less than 5 Million coins! Supply won't meet demand and price will rise like crazy.

Its already more useful than PASC     ditch master nodes and get with some CLOAK   
Jump to: