Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 220. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
i dont see cuteflower anymore so much trolling about price haha whats up dude? shocked? haha

I am shocked, it looks more like polo hype than steady bittrex growing, and im also glad i bought some Cloaks. Congrats and wish you 700+ anons:)
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
i dont see cuteflower anymore so much trolling about price haha whats up dude? shocked? haha

haha,he can't believe what's up with the price
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
only 68 btc to 200k and 100 btc to 300k!!
Activity: 597
How does the payment work Stake?
only 95k CLOAK for sale @ Bittrex

only 90k bro Smiley lucky who could buy some at this price level
Activity: 276
only 95k CLOAK for sale @ Bittrex

CloakCoin Weekly Chart Analysis 12.03.2017

Long trend started!

Support:   20k sat.

Resistance:   55k sat.

Target:      200k sat.

Today the long awaited target at 55k sat. was reached. It's expected to have a little break there and a price consolidation. We can also expect a new bullish flag there.
 After a successful breakout above 55k there is hardly any technical resistance that could stop the rally to a price level of 200k sat.

i dont think that 55k is resistance anymore Wink 200k here we go
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

CloakCoin Weekly Chart Analysis 12.03.2017

Long trend started!

Support:   20k sat.

Resistance:   55k sat.

Target:      200k sat.

Today the long awaited target at 55k sat. was reached. It's expected to have a little break there and a price consolidation. We can also expect a new bullish flag there.
 After a successful breakout above 55k there is hardly any technical resistance that could stop the rally to a price level of 200k sat.

Cloak has to realize 3.7x gains for parity with sdc,  25x gains for parity with Monero, 113x gains to achieve parity with Dash.

The team clearly has sights on these targets.  Pieces falling into place.

Agree,0.0002 is good target for now.

We already more than doubled that lol

sorry,0.002 Cheesy
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Cloak has to realize 3.7x gains for parity with sdc,  25x gains for parity with Monero, 113x gains to achieve parity with Dash.

We already more than doubled that lol

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Who is bill still?

Hello Community,

Joe (r3r), our lead developer did an interview with Bill Still on Friday for The Still Report. As many of you will be aware, Bill is very well regarded and respected journalist and documentary film maker. Bill frequently covers financial and security matters and important breaking stories on his show and has been closely following the latest goings on in the cryptocurrency scene.

The interview focussed on the current Bitcoin blocksize debate primarily, but Joe also spoke about CloakCoin to Bill during the interview.

Have a look and give Bill a 'like' on youtube so you keep up to date with his Still Report stories for the future.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

Activity: 744
Guys don't forget: Bill Still accept cloakcoin Cheesy

Bill Still's Cloakcoin address: CFKDGbB8pVYoF9tT11ZsWw8J5XiDhiX1DT

https://steemit.com/steemit/@bitcoinmeister/great-steemit-news-this-channel-will-be-the-official-home-of-bill-still-on-steemit

P.S: Cloakteam please confirm bill still address,thanks!

I'm not the Cloakteam but the Cloak address listed on his Youtube channel is the one you list. I have already sent him some Cloakcoin in thanks for mentioning this coin in his videos.

send all some love to bill!
Activity: 434
Guys don't forget: Bill Still accept cloakcoin Cheesy

Bill Still's Cloakcoin address: CFKDGbB8pVYoF9tT11ZsWw8J5XiDhiX1DT

https://steemit.com/steemit/@bitcoinmeister/great-steemit-news-this-channel-will-be-the-official-home-of-bill-still-on-steemit

P.S: Cloakteam please confirm bill still address,thanks!

I'm not the Cloakteam but the Cloak address listed on his Youtube channel is the one you list. I have already sent him some Cloakcoin in thanks for mentioning this coin in his videos.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 744
Congrats! Nice to see this coin recovered!
Jump to: