Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 322. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I really think this time cloak is a winner so im going to head home from work soon and crack some cold wallets. Time to start buying this shit again!

If you can give us polo, will be great.....and let the pump begin

why we do not ask to cashmen that what is real story with polo that exchange not accepting cloak i am sure that cashmen have details

Polo don't want cloak,because they think that it's a scam coin from 2014 Cheesy

Plus we have a very low volume and cloak is not of big interest for them
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I really think this time cloak is a winner so im going to head home from work soon and crack some cold wallets. Time to start buying this shit again!

why we do not ask to cashmen that what is real story with polo that exchange not accepting cloak i am sure that cashmen have details
Why did you guys rebrand it to a ponzi coin?  Huh Huh

re brand has been canceled already cloak back to original again
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

not seeing it yet but i would like to participate just saving some btc to buy little.
Activity: 360
Why did you guys rebrand it to a ponzi coin?  Huh Huh

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
When can we expect new roadmap, plans for future and timeline?

Maybe next year

Release of PoSA3 is nearly 6 months ago, sad but true, we won't see much in 2016
Tomorrow Cheesy

Maybe next year
Activity: 56
Activity: 51
Activity: 695
Anyone buying?

I will buy again...thats a very very cheap price!
Activity: 51
This news at least brings necessary attention..Cloak is too strong, and we all must agree about this one. Also i can smell more price turmoils now when many "old members" are back here..

coinmarketcap now we list in 176 soon to 250

176    CloakCoin CloakCoin    $180,806    $0.037739    4,790,990 CLOAK *    $857    -3.96%    
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
This news at least brings necessary attention..Cloak is too strong, and we all must agree about this one. Also i can smell more price turmoils now when many "old members" are back here..
To be.....or not to be? Cloak or One? Or both?

I will win or lose? Buy or sell?

So interesting Grin
Activity: 666
Incompotence.

They took the PR fund and went on vacation to some unrelated BS.  They have no real direction for Cloak, meanwhile monero and sdc are flying.

Bullshit you talking also! The PR funds was used for Bitcoinprbuzzz ask them they will confirm that they was already paid long time ago, so shut up if you have no clue.

About monero and SDC the time will show what coin will survive .......
If you really want to go somewhere, you need to go to Poloniex. Give them what they want and put coin there.

yes what they want? btc or love?

Ha! For once I agree with you! What does it take to get listed on Poloniex anyway?

They said that Poloniex want code, not base code but they need to see POSA3 code, which Mr. C4shmen don't want to share with anyone Smiley At this point, I think that it will be saved for ONEC launch. We will get few mean less updates on Cloak while they launch brand new ONEC. After that we are done with Cloak and they have whole profit from ONEC ICO.

Haha

What a stupid bullshit you talking!

What is a bullshit? These are words from CLOAK developers. Look at the previous posts

Maybe this is not true talk that poloniex want code posa3 code.. strange demand even why poloniex need posa3 code?

Cryptsy was suposedly hated by code in lucjycoin or some other bs they added to site.  No sure if true, but would be wise to audit.

The original code of CLOAK is safe or do you think Bittrex & Livecoin is so stupid and add coins with trojans or other security leaks?
Wake up guys and stop trolling and talking shit.
If you really want to go somewhere, you need to go to Poloniex. Give them what they want and put coin there.

Ha! For once I agree with you! What does it take to get listed on Poloniex anyway?

They said that Poloniex want code, not base code but they need to see POSA3 code, which Mr. C4shmen don't want to share with anyone Smiley At this point, I think that it will be saved for ONEC launch. We will get few mean less updates on Cloak while they launch brand new ONEC. After that we are done with Cloak and they have whole profit from ONEC ICO.

Haha

What is a bullshit? These are words from CLOAK developers. Look at the previous posts

WHAT? show me?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Haha

Maybe this is not true talk that poloniex want code posa3 code.. strange demand even why poloniex need posa3 code?

Cryptsy was suposedly hated by code in lucjycoin or some other bs they added to site.  No sure if true, but would be wise to audit.
Jump to: