Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 451. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259
OK thanks

Mstang83 I sent you 133 without PoSA, did you receive ? 0 Confirmations
I sent you 166 with PoSA (2/2) but : Failed.

YackBallz, I sent you 210 without PoSA, did you receive ? 0 Confirmations
I sent you 240 with PoSA (2/2) but : Expired.

I received 676, 4 confirmations.

Silly question : I checked the options (onionroute...), must TOR be running in background Huh

No, you don't need TOR at all for onion routing with Cloak. The onion routing is built into Cloak Shield inside the Cloak wallet. You can run Cloak over the top of TOR and get Cloak Shield and TOR together, but it will be slower and is probably overkill.

Expired PoSA sends will never confirm, if there is no transaction-ID listed on the PoSA status page next to an entry, then there was no PoSA transaction created. It is safe to try and send again. We are discussing the possibility of having the wallet auto-resend if a PoSA request times out. What do people think about this?
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
OK thanks

Mstang83 I sent you 133 without PoSA, did you receive ? 0 Confirmations
I sent you 166 with PoSA (2/2) but : Failed.

YackBallz, I sent you 210 without PoSA, did you receive ? 0 Confirmations
I sent you 240 with PoSA (2/2) but : Expired.

I received 676, 4 confirmations.

Silly question : I checked the options (onionroute...), must TOR be running in background Huh

Activity: 236
Merit: 105
Thank for the 5000 + 1000 I received for "playing" :-)

I will try to send to others.

So, we can send to regular addresses without activating PoSA (2/2) and to regular adresses with PoSA (2/2) activated ?

But not yet begin to test stealth addresses ?

Is that right ?

Can we change the PoSA sending parameters ? To 5/7 or 6/4, for example ?

By the way, very strange, in this new install I created a stealth address, and again, the 1Wh4bh address showed up !!!
After reboot, this stealth address became smYpZ8DHfexL7hxGGUyWDZjHExzb5mTAV95wLobzQ5Lo78GMaaq11yyMM6ZhtVjYEgbRV46rMXLi4ZS 7CZBPyazSH8Fezgek5AsoD7 in Receive coins tab, but in Address book it is still 1Wh4bh associated to the same label !

Thanks.

Stealth addresses are not configured for this test wallet. Consider it a relic of the qt wallet design.

You can change the parameters of the PoSA3 transaction; I got one through with 6/6. Whether it goes through or not depends on how many wallets are connected and if those wallets have enough coins, and some other stuff.
Thank for the 5000 + 1000 I received for "playing" :-)

I will try to send to others.

So, we can send to regular addresses without activating PoSA (2/2) and to regular adresses with PoSA (2/2) activated ?

But not yet begin to test stealth addresses ?

Is that right ?

Can we change the PoSA sending parameters ? To 5/7 or 6/4, for example ?

By the way, very strange, in this new install I created a stealth address, and again, the 1Wh4bh address showed up !!!
After reboot, this stealth address became smYpZ8DHfexL7hxGGUyWDZjHExzb5mTAV95wLobzQ5Lo78GMaaq11yyMM6ZhtVjYEgbRV46rMXLi4ZS 7CZBPyazSH8Fezgek5AsoD7 in Receive coins tab, but in Address book it is still 1Wh4bh associated to the same label !

Thanks.
I thought testing was about testing all possible available options Smiley

For now, during my new wallet install is syncronizing, please send me some Cloak to the regular first default regular address provided by the wallet, so I will be able to send Cloak for testing purpose...

n2eQw2incAu3WTqr8E2wcE8vX5GBq4tt7p

Thanks !

5000 sent to you. You'll get it momentarily.

I've seen a couple of my PoSA3 transactions complete. Just keep playing with it.

Thanks for testing and have fun!
I thought testing was about testing all possible available options Smiley

For now, during my new wallet install is syncronizing, please send me some Cloak to the regular first default regular address provided by the wallet, so I will be able to send Cloak for testing purpose...

n2eQw2incAu3WTqr8E2wcE8vX5GBq4tt7p

Thanks !
Did not work, I tried from Bittrex but "Invalid"

You're lucky the crypto key rules behind crypto currencies saved you from losing them.

Anyway, why are you using stealth addresses in a test to determine the efficiency of PoSA3 and onion routing?
Did not work, I tried from Bittrex but "Invalid"
Great mess, balance now shows more than 19000, but I only received 10300 since the begining of test.

I will erase current install and Roaming directory and try again from clean install.

How did transferring live coins to your testnet wallet work out for you?
Great mess, balance now shows more than 19000, but I only received 10300 since the begining of test.

I will erase current install and Roaming directory and try again from clean install.
Done :

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 7,
"amount affected by repair" : 10150.00000000
}

I reboot
This fucking wrong stealth address is moving randomly between the addresses I created in Receive coins ! Sometime when I try to change a label (whiwh changes the lable of an other address...) or not.

I succed one time to send CLoak with activated PoSA (2/2) to Mstang83 (did you recive them ?), after that when I try again to Yackballz it fails, as shown in PoSA3 Stats tabs. I will try to send you some again, with and without PoSA.
Yackballz, after rebooting, I tried to send you 600 Cloak with activated PoSA (2/2).
Doesn't show in transactions list, but in PoSA3 Stats tab, it displays as Failed.
The 100 I sent you regular way displays in Transactions, but 0 confirmations on 4, did you receive them ?

Mstang83 : did you receive the 2 Cloak I sent you  with activated PoSA (2/2) ? In PoSA3 Stats tab, it displays as Complete, but Transaction tab 0 on 4 confirmations.

Yackballz : I received your 10000, 25 confirmations. Before rebooting, they were in my wallet balance Overview, after rebooting my balance was without your 10000, they displayed in PoSA processing, and now a minute ago they went bak in Balance of wallet...

I still have in Overview 22.656 CLOAK Unconfrimed, don't know what it is...

There is definitely a problem with addresses labels : when I do Edit label in Receive coins tab, it changes the label of the address below the line I selected.
And the wrong stealth address 1Wh4bh came back from nowhere, replacing the stealth address of a recently created stealth address (that shwoed only and correctly after a reboot, but now wrong after a second reboot)

Sorry to say but this RC1 seems more to be a beta or even an alpha for me. But I understand it is a very hard work to develop. Many thanks.

Ratatosk thanks again. Could you please go to the console in the wallet and enter 'repairwallet' and let us know if it restores any coins for you.
Ho, and in Address book, Edit label and Delete an address don't work, but after rebbot, the deleted address was gone. So I think the Edit works after reboot so.
Yackballz, after rebooting, I tried to send you 600 Cloak with activated PoSA (2/2).
Doesn't show in transactions list, but in PoSA3 Stats tab, it displays as Failed.
The 100 I sent you regular way displays in Transactions, but 0 confirmations on 4, did you receive them ?

Mstang83 : did you receive the 2 Cloak I sent you  with activated PoSA (2/2) ? In PoSA3 Stats tab, it displays as Complete, but Transaction tab 0 on 4 confirmations.

Yackballz : I received your 10000, 25 confirmations. Before rebooting, they were in my wallet balance Overview, after rebooting my balance was without your 10000, they displayed in PoSA processing, and now a minute ago they went bak in Balance of wallet...

I still have in Overview 22.656 CLOAK Unconfrimed, don't know what it is...

There is definitely a problem with addresses labels : when I do Edit label in Receive coins tab, it changes the label of the address below the line I selected.
And the wrong stealth address 1Wh4bh came back from nowhere, replacing the stealth address of a recently created stealth address (that shwoed only and correctly after a reboot, but now wrong after a second reboot)

Sorry to say but this RC1 seems more to be a beta or even an alpha for me. But I understand it is a very hard work to develop. Many thanks.
I sent you 100 cloak the normal way
After, I tried to send you 50 with activated PoSA (2/2) but seems that the wallet doesn't save the transaction, it shows nowhere. I tried twice.
I will reboot and try again.

Another bug : in Send coins, wallet ballance is not the same as  Overview balance (the correct one), in Send, it show the balance before previous receival (that has 18 confirmations).

If someone couls sent me some cloak :
- to regular address n2eQw2incAu3WTqr8E2wcE8vX5GBq4tt7p
- to regular address n2eQw2incAu3WTqr8E2wcE8vX5GBq4tt7p with activated PoSA (2/2)
- to stealth address smYpAjKwpJ6F7WtwgqH6BPETaysakhUQHggfYmPvJS4TWbeJC3WWJey9h65JBzwGnQuYqSrWi7mwTdg 4DRaZ6jcDyXZwzr64nQJYrC
- to stealth address smYpAjKwpJ6F7WtwgqH6BPETaysakhUQHggfYmPvJS4TWbeJC3WWJey9h65JBzwGnQuYqSrWi7mwTdg 4DRaZ6jcDyXZwzr64nQJYrC  with activated PoSA (2/2)

I will tell you the results...

Er, I tried to paste my stealth address in Pay to field of Send coin tab, the wallet cuts the address ! Too long ? So, no way to send to a stealth address now Huh

Thanks. Working together can help.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Nice details Ratatosk

I'll send you 10000 testnet cloaks Wink

If someone could send me some test cloaks my address is mzwcTAKooj4cnjvf8emc3vLGzUaJupdCqG

sent you 500
Nice details Ratatosk

I'll send you 10000 testnet cloaks Wink

If someone could send me some test cloaks my address is mzwcTAKooj4cnjvf8emc3vLGzUaJupdCqG
OK, some report after letting the program run all this night, I just woke up.

Wallet is encrypted and unlocked for mining and cloaking.

I received 100 + 200 Cloaks on a regular address, thanks. The column Type only shows "Received with" and no other info, I must ask transaction details to see my address and the label.

In Transaction tab, it also shows a line telling I "received" 0 Cloak on what it could be a stealth address (?) I gave here sooner in this forum (Type column : "PoSA3" shown). If I ask transaction details :

Date: 16-07-15 07:57
Debit: -100.00 CLOAK
Debit: -200.00 CLOAK
Credit: 25.00 CLOAK
Net amount: 0.00 CLOAK
Transaction ID: e3e920a96abbffb8f4adb350a8e076719f1f534bc027834eb6e48c896e3ebecb

That's strange, as it's the sum of the Cloaks I received sooner, but negative.

I sent 2 Cloak to someboby address with PoSA (2/2) activated. 30 minute after, still not yet any confirmation.

After that, I checked the status bar of RC1 :
- Accepted 8 Cloaking requests
- Signed 1 cloaking requests
- Refused to sign 0 Cloaking requests
- 8 Cloaking requests have timed out

In the Address book, there is only the address of the 2 Cloak sent, and the first stealth address I created : 1Wh4bh, that seems a wrong address, and the label is wrong too, it's not the one I wrote on creating this first stealth address.
I get this 1Wh4bh stealth address the first time I launched the RC1, after rebooting RC1, in Receive coins, it became smYpAjKwpJ6F7WtwgqH6BPETaysakhUQHggfYmPvJS4TWbeJC3WWJey9h65JBzwGnQuYqSrWi7mwTdg 4DRaZ6jcDyXZwzr64nQJYrC instead of 1Wh4bh, but keeping the original label.

Now, as previous, I can create in Receive coins new regular addresses and they show in list.
I can create stealth addresses but no one new stealth addresses show in list.

In Overview, the balance of the wallet is strange : I only received 100 + 200 Cloak, but balance displays 275 Cloak (0 PoSA processing, 0 Stake, 22.656 Unconfirmed)

Now I Exit the RC1 and reboot it.

The previous stealth addresses I created before rebooting now show in the addresses list of Receive coin tab.
I can create regular adresses and they display in list.
I can create stealth addresses but they don't display in list, I assume they will after reboot.

Now, in Address book, the previous first wrong 1Wh4bh stealth address still shows, but with a new/other label !!! This label is the label of the last stealth address I created before reboot.

In Address book, Edit label and Delete an address don't work.
The Show QR code has "bitcoin:" in text before address.

In Receive coins, Edit label for an address doesn't work.
The Show QR code has "bitcoin:" in text before address.

55 minutes after sending 2 cloak to somebody (see above), still 0 confirmation on 4, PoSA3.

Status bar :
- Accepted 1 Cloaking requests
- Signed 0 cloaking requests
- Refused to sign 0 Cloaking requests
- 2 Cloaking requests have timed out
- Connected, 8 anons, 0 cloakings
- Cloak Shield active
- 2 active connexions to network
- wallet up to date

OK, I think this bug report is finished for now. You can send me 100000 Cloak to BsuqJj7rW89j7uXvLoU4VZu2hzjNFbfURN to thank me for this wooonderful report  Grin  (no testnet address, real net working Cloak wallet  Smiley

Hope it can help ! Thanks for your effort folks.

Sent you 2 Cloak with POSA (2/2)
Jump to: