Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 492. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
I TOLD YOU! GET YOU CLOAKS......... now it is ONLY 98k for sell!!!!

Activity: 768
Merit: 505
my wallet is minting, but came two transaction and they both orphans   Huh

Happens from time to time, just leave your wallet open, possibly add more nodes... but in the End no worries... the 6% are annual.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
my wallet is minting, but came two transaction and they both orphans   Huh
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

Countdown launch for "PoSA3 Whitepaper"

You can track the Countdown on CloakCoin Website

Wow Cloakteam,
I would like to generally appraise the actualisation of the information you have provided.
Saying that after you took the cloak over I really only though that the aim of such manner is to effectivelly recover your precious bagholding expenses and produce only smoke and mirrors in order to effectivelly dump cloakcoin on the heads of unexperienced users.
But now seeing that every estimated release date you produce something tangible, fesible, and well layed out I can see that people have starting to realise that the amount of trust they can put on you is higher than you could count on previous possible scam developer alty, that has fooled fellow people and as soon as he dumped last penny of cloakcoin has moved onto developing his next creation SHADOWCOIN. (WoW People beware, where mr alty lives scam lives!)
I really wish you encounter only success and will deliver a great anon-coin that will change our perspective on how the people are looking on the general anonymous cryptocurrencies, a world where you can have no trust and the system will self work and provide service beneficiall for the community and even the bad people can dismembered by the community.

I as legendary hero born member of this forum am patiently waiting from you the holy grail of anonimity and whitepaper.
I'm sorry i haven't believed you previously, but now I will be buying my last cloak and even sending my kids to summer work and get them school investment money that I will invest in cloak, so when they grow up they will say thank you daddy and never work for bad guys.

THANK YOU CLOAKTEAM AND CASHMEN PLEASE DELIVER.
WAITING FOR WHITEPAPER AND BETA WALLET RLS I WANT TO PLAY WITH ANON COINS AS MUCH AS I WANT

Dont worry we will deliver  Wink
Woah cloak recovering back from the dust, no coin have recovered from a catastrophic pnd so far

Time to write Crypto-History  Wink
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist

Wow Cloakteam,
I would like to generally appraise the actualisation of the information you have provided.
Saying that after you took the cloak over I really only though that the aim of such manner is to effectivelly recover your precious bagholding expenses and produce only smoke and mirrors in order to effectivelly dump cloakcoin on the heads of unexperienced users.
But now seeing that every estimated release date you produce something tangible, fesible, and well layed out I can see that people have starting to realise that the amount of trust they can put on you is higher than you could count on previous possible scam developer alty, that has fooled fellow people and as soon as he dumped last penny of cloakcoin has moved onto developing his next creation SHADOWCOIN. (WoW People beware, where mr alty lives scam lives!)
I really wish you encounter only success and will deliver a great anon-coin that will change our perspective on how the people are looking on the general anonymous cryptocurrencies, a world where you can have no trust and the system will self work and provide service beneficiall for the community and even the bad people can dismembered by the community.

I as legendary hero born member of this forum am patiently waiting from you the holy grail of anonimity and whitepaper.
I'm sorry i haven't believed you previously, but now I will be buying my last cloak and even sending my kids to summer work and get them school investment money that I will invest in cloak, so when they grow up they will say thank you daddy and never work for bad guys.

THANK YOU CLOAKTEAM AND CASHMEN PLEASE DELIVER.
WAITING FOR WHITEPAPER AND BETA WALLET RLS I WANT TO PLAY WITH ANON COINS AS MUCH AS I WANT
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Woah cloak recovering back from the dust, no coin have recovered from a catastrophic pnd so far
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Activity: 274
Merit: 251
How is CLOAKs superior to DASH and others competing to be the #1 private and secure cryptocurrency?

It's not about which coin is better.. Key to success is never-ending progress of development. Competition always is a good thing.
Market by itself will decide which coin will succeed... Both coins have high skilled teams.. Wink
How is CLOAKs superior to DASH and others competing to be the #1 private and secure cryptocurrency?

Since no one else is answering, I will give it a shot.  There is no master nodes, there is only Cloak.  Master nodes require trust in the parties that run master nodes.  On the other hand, Cloak is Cloak is Cloak is Cloak.  They are similar, but Cloak is better. 

Truly decentralized, truly anonymous.

great and perfect answear, thanks for this!
Activity: 868

Since no one else is answering, I will give it a shot.  There is no master nodes, there is only Cloak.  Master nodes require trust in the parties that run master nodes.  On the other hand, Cloak is Cloak is Cloak is Cloak.  They are similar, but Cloak is better. 

Truly decentralized, truly anonymous.
I definitely like this slow and steady rise. Keep F&*^king bob out of here! Once the cloak market hits there's no stopping this.

+1 absolutly awesome!
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I definitely like this slow and steady rise. Keep F&*^king bob out of here! Once the cloak market hits there's no stopping this.
Where's Blobsurplus?  Grin

This coin is for him long time ago dead and i hope it will stay on this point!
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Cashmen may be the Steve Jobs of crypto.

haha i  feel flattered!

But we have a great Team and this make us so successful in all what we do  Wink

PS: Soon news .)

Activity: 868
Cashmen may be the Steve Jobs of crypto.
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com

Today, CLOAKs highest point in 2015   Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Jump to: