Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 516. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Another coin that gets overhyped on a coinjoin tech. Meanwhile SDC is getting its ZK Anon peer reviewed atm after paying for it.

do first an audit, then talk about it! it seems you frends from sdc dont want it so ask you why?

fyi I have at most 2 comments in the SDC thread and have no friends there.

They just paid for the audit. I'm a simple investor on different coins when I see the price/opportunity right for it.

I don't feel that a coinjoin tech deserves a similar price level as a ZK Anon with continious development behind it.

so good luck with it! i am waiting for the audit but i think i will not see it soon Smiley just my feeling.

if sdc passed it so come back and then we can talk again ok?

ps: who is an auditor?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Another coin that gets overhyped on a coinjoin tech. Meanwhile SDC is getting its ZK Anon peer reviewed atm after paying for it.

do first an audit, then talk about it! it seems you frends from sdc dont want it so ask you why?

fyi I have at most 2 comments in the SDC thread and have no friends there.

They just paid for the audit. I'm a simple investor on different coins when I see the price/opportunity right for it.

I don't feel that a coinjoin tech deserves a similar price level as a ZK Anon with continious development behind it.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ahhhhh make all this buying stop arghhhhh ahhhhh
Activity: 518
only to hurt people
fucking bot
can enei one stop the bot or is it not posible
? i dont now if exange
bittrex crypsy or some 1 stop it ??
some one or some bot manupulating the market on bittrex

lol you know little about trading i can see

i am not trader, i am interested in long term investment in cloak

lol you know little about trading i can see
Activity: 518
watch out  Wink
for people buy now
it was a pump its not over but wen you get out wen
i dont now
but pump it to 0.10 and im out go on vacation with wife and kids a need it
 Grin
BOT
it is
that was NOTTTTTT a pump people.. it was/ will continue to be a correction upwards back to roughly 50k. Low coin count (4.5 million) plus a ton of whales involved from the old days...i cant tell you to get in but...watch this closely...
Cloak is the first coin with PoSa3 ? Huh

I usually don't post other coins but I'm replying to a question.
KORE had POSA through TOR working months ago.

what?

1. posa was cloak creation and no other coins can call they pos anonymous as posa!
2. posa3 has nothing to do with tor! it is coinjoin mixing tech latest genaration only darkcoin use it but they use masternodes, cloak mixing is based on random nodes

so what u talking about?

I see.
Never mind then.
Thanks for the explanation.

no problem you welcome and i dont want to trash other coins! i am sure every coin is unique and should have success!

so good luck with KORE!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

what?

1. posa was cloak creation and no other coins can call they pos anonymous as posa!
2. posa3 has nothing to do with tor! it is coinjoin mixing tech latest genaration only darkcoin use it but they use masternodes, cloak mixing is based on random nodes

so what u talking about?

I see.
Never mind then.
Thanks for the explanation.

what?

1. PoSa was cloak creation and no other coins can call they pos anonymous as PoSa (its like a copy a brand)

so what u talking about?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Between this and Librex, I've come to the conclusion that if you just do the opposite of what Bobsurplus says publicly, you will make money.

we all know what he doing and why! so only one winner is in this coin where is bob with his scammer team and this is not you .) i am glad he is out of cloak!

Honestly I think there is a good chance he is behind this pump.  He was likely fudding so he could drive the price down to accumulate, and now he'll cash in, again.

u never knows but lets hope he isnt with us!

He would probably never admit to it anyway so whatever, but there is potential regardless of whether or not he is involved.  We'll just have to wait and see
Between this and Librex, I've come to the conclusion that if you just do the opposite of what Bobsurplus says publicly, you will make money.

we all know what he doing and why! so only one winner is in this coin where is bob with his scammer team and this is not you .) i am glad he is out of cloak!

Honestly I think there is a good chance he is behind this pump.  He was likely fudding so he could drive the price down to accumulate, and now he'll cash in, again.

u never knows but lets hope he isnt with us!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

it was a pump be carefull boys
wen real posa3 coms and it works it will not a pump
 i have luck now
its a bot now selling his coins and buye his own coins
but wen dev coms out you wil see i hold a lot cloaks
we will see  Wink
good job dev for now  Wink
if you bye expensive sell now if you dont you can hold

my advice to you guys buy now and hold few months and then you can all say THANK You! .)

+ respect to cashmen it was absolut no insider trading you see first was rls and then healthy grow!

keep you honest work cashmen!
wow ... 0.00011 BTC on Cryptsy.  Cloak To The Moon :-) next target 1 mBTC ?  Wink
I sold my cloaks to navajo and it was right choice, today i bought some cloak and i think navajo and cloak will be the best coins in the next months Wink

i'm right with ya......cloak and navajo

+1 some competition is always good for progress Wink
Jump to: