Pages:
Author

Topic: ▂▅▇[ANN]CloverCoin◐Scrypt POW/POS◐◐Now on Allcoin&sharexcoin!▇▅▂ - page 7. (Read 15820 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 11
Now popular all distributed free, why not all free, and now the market downturn, when the coin can start trading? If the trading platform is very good, many projects are now dead,hopefully they implement a proper coin and not another clone.good luck.
If the coin can trade on the platform, it can survive. Hopefully it!
Now the market has no vitality.
Activity: 13
Now popular all distributed free, why not all free, and now the market downturn, when the coin can start trading? If the trading platform is very good, many projects are now dead,hopefully they implement a proper coin and not another clone.good luck.
If the coin can trade on the platform, it can survive. Hopefully it!
Activity: 2
Activity: 12
Activity: 12
http://clc.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
what's time to start mining.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
http://clc.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 54
GO GO GO more pools please

This design is very good, super nice, dev may be able to adopt?
Activity: 54
this feels like a scam. All the newbie accounts with really short posts and when you look at previous posts of these users they are strange. A lot of quotes to cover more space to make it look like a active tread. Im searching for new coins with some potential but so far dont see any here. If the dev can convince me otherwise let me hear it? I got 100+mh/s I could put in.
I am also waiting to see, I have 5M+hashps in waiting, After luanching at wallet can try to mining, see how to good or bad, Only 10,000 blocks after all of 1 minutes each block, I hope a good luck rather than a scam, Now too many coins feels like scam, be careful, for example ipo, primined 100%, free and so on. Waiting for luck!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
any pools other then whats in the OP
Activity: 25
回复才送5个币是不是太少了,没人玩就是死币
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
this feels like a scam. All the newbie accounts with really short posts and when you look at previous posts of these users they are strange. A lot of quotes to cover more space to make it look like a active tread. Im searching for new coins with some potential but so far dont see any here. If the dev can convince me otherwise let me hear it? I got 100+mh/s I could put in.
tell you any altcoin is a scam, asia, bc, wc, yc them those are paid reply
I love.Feel like gambling.
Activity: 21
tell you any altcoin is a scam, asia, bc, wc, yc them those are paid reply
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Activity: 5
Betahash.com - Clovercoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Clovercoin once an hour

- Stratum PROP Payouts , 1% fee

Our pool will be ready after coin launch
mining pool is not open.
This pool will be ready after coin launch from Betahash.com Embarrassed

It's junk, but I'm going to give it a try. lol Grin Grin Shocked
This was always one of the most undervalued coins out there.i like the name above most others.
Maybe you're right.
Great looking forward to it. 
Now the market is so depressed, hoping everything goes smoothly.
Will be developed.
How this coin will perform seeing BlackCoin price rising fast. lol
I'm gonna watch it anyway, could Surprise me.
Activity: 11
Activity: 14
Activity: 21
chinese will need to promotion Grin
Pages:
Jump to: